The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

I would totally be celebrating NATO's return above 13, if I wasn't totally sure we are going to be around 12 next month :((

wait.... Anu Drake in NATO again? Where the heck have I been. Btw, is your wife making that awesome pumpking pie again for thanksgiving? You guys SOOOOO better save me a plate and a slice of pumpkin pie.

wait.... Anu Drake in NATO again? Where the heck have I been. Btw, is your wife making that awesome pumpking pie again for thanksgiving? You guys SOOOOO better save me a plate and a slice of pumpkin pie.

2 months brotha. The wife is indeed making a full feast this evening, and the boys are doing their part by not trying as hard as usual to wreck the place. It is all rather distracting for the guy that just wants to watch the games. We'll have an extra setting for you and FedEx out a big plate :)

DK, we can only hope, that would be pretty epic.

Unless all Vox members leave the AA with 1 day to go before the flag gets added in game...

That would be a very "Vox" thing to do.

That's what i think they'll do. That, or they'll achive the flag on purpose, so that TOP will never have achived sanction, Vox will, in a way.

I've forgotten why zilla/Drai hate NATO so much, but I've forgotten if I even care or not either...

/me wubs on NATO regardless. :wub:

I have nothing against NATO, I tease them in this thread because of their growth in score. I made it clear to the NATO members that read here that it's all in fun. Even while their score may remain the same, their avg nation strength has grown considerably in the last year.

Whatever floats their boat. If TOP gets a flag out of it I could care less. And if we don't, nothing will have changed.

It shows they can influence the game in a fairly substantial way.

Lets face it, a sanction, although really worthless, is a pretty big deal, and if Vox can take away and give sanctions it shows they actually do have power.

It shows they can influence the game in a fairly substantial way.

Lets face it, a sanction, although really worthless, is a pretty big deal, and if Vox can take away and give sanctions it shows they actually do have power.

They can only give and take away TOP's sanction and that is only because we are 6th in NS but under 200 members. We have for a long time been sanction worthy, but have not had 200 members required. Just because Vox can ghost an AA doesn't mean they have power, it just means the current sanction system is flawed.

EDIT: Also by your logic any 30 member alliance has just as much power as Vox. If any alliance would have ghosted our AA we would have gained a sanction. The ability to ghost is not some unique power possessed by Vox.

Edited by Vladimir Stukov II

They can only give and take away TOP's sanction and that is only because we are 6th in NS but under 200 members. We have for a long time been sanction worthy, but have not had 200 members required. Just because Vox can ghost an AA doesn't mean they have power, it just means the current sanction system is flawed.

EDIT: Also by your logic any 30 member alliance has just as much power as Vox. If any alliance would have ghosted our AA we would have gained a sanction. The ability to ghost is not some unique power possessed by Vox.

Vox have the freedom to do so. Any 30 member alliance could have, but none other than Vox would have. Credit where credit is due my friend, you can do better than this.