LSF Apology to IRON

Sabcat

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1340149004' post='2989372']
Got an issue? Grab a tissue. The other part isn't a big problem for me.
[/quote]

You should cry some more about how we offended you when you came into our IRC channel after having the nerve to try and extort us like that. Actually, I kinda hope you at least have some guys hit me so that I can have a break from fighting an alliance who actually knows how to war.

Oh god, I've let you bait me into complimenting Nordreich. [url=http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/]Nooooooooooooooo![/url]

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1340149686' post='2989391']
It's crazy. IRON put a time limit on it and people on IRC were shouting at me to post something, I C&P'd this off the forums and here we are.

Now lots more people are shouting at me and someone not even in LSF just told me to die in a fire. People really do get excited, don't they? :blink:
[/quote]

I'd like to accept your gracious offer to chill in your irc channel it would even assist us in scheduling payment of our greedy demands as one mcxa member put it, unfortunately I am banned and therefore unable to attend. I think it was horendous or whatever his name is, he seems bitter and should lay off the hops.

Why should LSF pay reps and apologize for this? Their public perception is so low right now that apologizing won't make a difference, in fact I think it hurts your image, not that Hereno cares anyways. If IRON had gone to war against you guys it would be silly because the issue at hand really isn't that big of a deal. Besides a few more wars with IRON only takes those slots away from what would-be-filled wars with NoR. Heh lose lose for you LSF on this one.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1340147931' post='2989334']
Oh, that's what you were planning? No, sorry, you're not getting him or your tech. Come at me bro.
[/quote]
So you make a half ass apology and then go back on your word about the reps? Classy.

[quote name='Alex Thompson' timestamp='1340152404' post='2989452']
you have to bear in mind that we also did it on behalf of our allies.

we haven't asked them, but i doubt they'd like the possibility of war with IRON over this.
[/quote]ok that made me laugh, well played

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1340147372' post='2989316']
This would seem more genuine if it were the only asinine stunt yall've been pulling. or if yall meant it....
[/quote]
LSF posts an apology that some think seems less-than-genuine after being forced to post an apology under threat of war. World shocked, details at 11:00.

Edited by Schattenmann

I for one am glad the commies are being so obtuse and irrational, not only is it good for lulz(laughing at them [u]never[/u] gets old)but it also looks like it will be good for global radiation levels....sadly only thing left standing at the end will be the echo's of that laughter as LSF fades away into ignominy as it should be for communism... :ehm:

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1340154399' post='2989499']
LSF posts an apology that some think seems less-than-genuine after being forced to post an apology under threat of war. World shocked, details at 11:00.
[/quote]

So you feel IRON should have just rolled them for their BS without even giving them a chance to atone for their mistakes??

ya rite Schatt......I know EXACTLY how you would reply to an action such as that. You are being so two faced here its laughable

edit-sorry for dbl post but Schatts post needed a sarcastic reply :P

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1340154606' post='2989506']
So you feel IRON should have just rolled them for their BS without even giving them a chance to atone for their mistakes??

ya rite Schatt......I know EXACTLY how you would reply to an action such as that. You are being so two faced here its laughable

edit-sorry for dbl post but Schatts post needed a sarcastic reply :P
[/quote]
My dear chefjoe, are we to believe that you disagree with me? That it is surprising when a forced apology is not so genuine?

Let me put it plainly for a plain man: You don't need to put words in my mouth or attempt to psycho-analyze me or to assign motivations to me, as you pointed out, I do well enough at putting them on display myself. Whether IRON's demands or threats are petty and babyish have nothing to do with whether or not it was dumb for Auctor to complain about LSF's sincerity. Of course end-of-a-gun apologies are insincere, and of course reps are begrudgingly given.

Simple enough for you?

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1340155396' post='2989520']
My dear chefjoe, are we to believe that you disagree with me? That it is surprising when a forced apology is not so genuine?
[/quote]

LSF had the option to decline apologising, instead they [u]agreed[/u] to it. They could have been adult and mature and said "No", instead they displayed more of their immaturity and disrespect by turning the agreed upon apology into a slap in the face. So if its games and disrespect they want to play with IRON then I see no reason for IRON to not return the favor.......10 fold.

I'm personally offended by the LSF's behavior in this affair, because it feels like a slap in the face after everything they've put INT through. We busted our ass to broker something for them, and they respond with this garbage. $%&@ them.

But alas, this is also about IRON's royal family and its belief that it should be immune from ridicule. Some dumb kids made fun of IRON gov on IRC by doing a terrible and unserious parody, and we find ourselves here. IRON gov isn't this vain, nor this petty. No one really believes that this IRC stunt was anything except playful foolishness. This move from IRON can be interpreted only as an intentional provocation and escalation. If this thread had contained a heartfelt and genuine apology (accompanied by whatever other concessions were demanded), Valhalla woulds just show up in a few days with a new manufactured CB.

If anyone wants a piece of me, just click the damn link in my signature already. Why torture the sad little anarchists? We all know they're not the target.

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig

[quote name='Derwood1' timestamp='1340158337' post='2989558']
Clearly you can't fix stupid....

Kudos to IRON for showing class and restraint.
[/quote]

Not sure how extorting 200 tech and expulsion of a member out of LSF is classy, but to each their own (unless you were being sarcastic then carry on).

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1340157549' post='2989548'] If this thread had contained a heartfelt and genuine apology (accompanied by whatever other concessions were demanded), Valhalla woulds just show up in a few days with a new manufactured CB.
[/quote]

We have a file cabinet full of them sorted alphabetically. We made Joe write everything down before he decided to be a semi retired freeloader.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1340158665' post='2989564']
Not sure how extorting 200 tech and expulsion of a member out of LSF is classy, but to each their own (unless you were being sarcastic then carry on).
[/quote]

Are you purposely being obtuse or were you being sarcastic, if so then carry on.......

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1340157549' post='2989548']
I'm personally offended by the LSF's behavior in this affair, because it feels like a slap in the face after everything they've put INT through. We busted our ass to broker something for them, and they respond with this garbage. $%&@ them.

But alas, this is also about IRON's royal family and its belief that it should be immune from ridicule. Some dumb kids made fun of IRON gov on IRC by doing a terrible and unserious parody, and we find ourselves here. IRON gov isn't this vain, nor this petty. No one really believes that this IRC stunt was anything except playful foolishness. This move from IRON can be interpreted only as an intentional provocation and escalation. If this thread had contained a heartfelt and genuine apology (accompanied by whatever other concessions were demanded), Valhalla woulds just show up in a few days with a new manufactured CB.

If anyone wants a piece of me, just click the damn link in my signature already. Why torture the sad little anarchists? We all know they're not the target.

-Craig
[/quote]
You know isnt that typical you go around flicking NoRs ears and playing right along with LSF untill the !@#$ hits the fan and then claim the victim here. LSF has messed with NoR a MDOAP partner then messed with IRON as well of course were not happy but dont give yourself that much credit that we would waste a manufactured CB on you. Your just not that important.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1340159373' post='2989578']
dont give yourself that much credit that we would waste a manufactured CB on you. Your just not that important.
[/quote]

Clearly they are since one of your members issued a callout to The International if I recall correctly, someone in your alliance wanted a shot at Int, no?

If this thread had contained a heartfelt and genuine apology (accompanied by whatever other concessions were demanded), Valhalla woulds just show up in a few days with a new manufactured CB.

-Craig
[/quote]

Excuse me there little fella. We already manufactured one. It's right [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/?showtopic=90539"]HERE.[/url] We have every right to fill those remaining slots if we want.

Do you understand how anything works? Or are you just led around by your allies blindly?

-Tron(wow)ix

We all know they're not the target.

-Craig
[/quote]
Who is this exactly? CnG?

Members of DR have been given two clear CBs on your idiotic friends which would drag you into a conflict but instead of perusing them they've led it slide. Clearly they are looking at going after your bloc.