Dispatch from the Dark Templar and CSN

Bob

Yeah, who cares. One more treaty to an already overdone web.
OHWAI these guys care a LOT and show so with every post:

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1339488430' post='2981409']Crying[/quote]
[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339494456' post='2981444']Sniveling[/quote]
Here, have some cheese to go with your whine.

[img]http://www.trailheadkids.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/post-cheese.jpg[/img]

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's rage over CSN even though the actual wronged party has gotten over it! Need to keep the dream alive so we have some sort of justification that we've waited months to do!

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1339496475' post='2981453']
Let's rage over CSN even though the actual wronged party has gotten over it! Need to keep the dream alive so we have some sort of justification that we've waited months to do!
[/quote]

Shut up Roq, CSN are terrible people for doing one thing that doesn't even come close to being as bad as the things people GATO are closely tied to do on a regular basis.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339496091' post='2981451']
Bump your gums while you can. Its pretty much all you have left.
[/quote]

mfw magicninja thinks he's big !@#$.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kFfD9.jpg[/img]

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339496091' post='2981451']
Bump your gums while you can. Its pretty much all you have left.
[/quote]
Oh come along now. That post was funny! I spent at least 5 minutes picking out that picture of cheese. I ducked brie, swiss, provolone and gouda and went straight to sharp cheddar, all for you n Rush. At least I think that's sharp cheddar. It's yellowish anyways. That's tasty stuff y'know, assuming it is indeed sharp cheddar. Go get yourself some crackers, maybe some guacamole too, and enjoy.

You're a sad lil muppet, aren't you?
Just ain't that big of a deal to throw such hate-filled hissy fits over it.

It matters to CSN and DT. Why does it matter to y'all so much?

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1339495690' post='2981449']
Here, have some cheese to go with your whine.

[img]http://www.trailheadkids.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/post-cheese.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Isn't that actually a GB Packer Cheesehead? :P

[/quote]

Just because DT rolled CSN and does not want to again doesn't exclude everyone else from wanting to roll them themselves.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339500480' post='2981465']
Next alliance to stomp GOD must be sure to include that Xiph can never again use pics in his OWF posts. He's been the largest bane to loading times since dialup.

That said, whatever. I'm sure you guys will at least go out somewhat fighting.
[/quote]

Beefspari deserves that clause more than him imo

Also $%&@ I just defended xiph

It's hilarious to me when people dismiss announcements as unimportant in the big scheme of things [when none of this here is]. As if any other announcement is super-duper important and somehow more worthy of your time. Because, you know, they're here to entertain YOU and not themselves.

I've been on both sides of this and there are good people on both sides, and I'm glad to see a bit of the old "shake hands and make up."

Edited by sammykhalifa

[/quote]
I'm going to agree with Roq. This is a big step for me, warrants it's own post etc

Can't say I'm any closer to actually liking DT as I've not seen anything good about them from SF, HB -or- MK, but if the NAP is there, so be it.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1339487661' post='2981396']
I am now going to hijack this thread, and announce a unilateral 1 way NAP from TLR to every alliance on planet Bob.

If we feel we do not have reason to roll you, we wont roll you. Thank you for your time.

Signed: Everyone in the whole world.

See how silly that is?
[/quote]

I could swear I've [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Egore_Doctrine]seen this argument before[/url].

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1339510645' post='2981504']
I could swear I've [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Egore_Doctrine]seen this argument before[/url].
[/quote]

You're just old Ardus. Most of us have forgotten that.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1339510823' post='2981507']
You're just old Ardus. Most of us have forgotten that.
[/quote]
I'm so old I... uh... where was I? Oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion tied to my belt, which was the style at the time.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1339511050' post='2981510']
I'm so old I... uh... where was I? Oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion tied to my belt, which was the style at the time.
[/quote]

Now back then, nickels had pictures of BUMBLE BEES on them. "Give me five Bees for a quarter," you'd say.

[quote name='sammykhalifa' timestamp='1339508546' post='2981491']
It's hilarious to me when people dismiss announcements as unimportant in the big scheme of things [when none of this here is]. As if any other announcement is super-duper important and somehow more worthy of your time. Because, you know, they're here to entertain YOU and not themselves.

I've been on both sides of this and there are good people on both sides, and I'm glad to see a bit of the old "shake hands and make up."[/quote]

Logic isn't allowed in this thread, its for people frothing at the mouth over something little.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339496716' post='2981454']
Am I Rey? Am I? I'm sure they will know how serious within a day or two if they don't know already. Words have a way of getting around.
[/quote]

Well if people should hold grudges then you should still be kissing CSNs ass for taking the beating they took for GATO. How quickly people forget. It amazes me you make it in to a good bloc now all the sudden you have big boy pants on. Heres a tic tak your breath smells like !@#$, probably from talking to much !@#$.

Is this treaty a truly meaningful document no not really NAPs are fairly irrelevant in the grand scope of things. Heres the thing there is so much BS flying around in the back channels these days that why not sign this. I know DT to be a stand up alliance and if they say weve moved on then they have. Now this just shows CSN that is the truth.

Congrats DT and CSN for doing what so many fail to do around here. Kick the !@#$ out of each other then move on.

o/ DT