Dispatch from the Dark Templar and CSN

Bob

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1339487849' post='2981400']
Thank you for your opinion on things. It really makes me change my min..oh no it doesn't. We both obviously recognize a treaty like this is mostly symbolic in nature, and are comfortable with that.
[/quote]

Its not really my intention to make you change your mind, I would not want to wield that kind of power over anyone. Im not really sure why my opinion has drawn so much attention, simply because I point out the obvious (that a NAP exists between every alliance in the game), so long as no reason to not have a NAP exists. If you need the warm and fuzzies of people congratulating you on burying the hatchet, then by all means, campaign for them.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1339487844' post='2981399']
lol Symbolic... coming from you... there is a joke in there somewhere. I leave symbols to the symbol-minded. Present company very much included.
[/quote]
Haha it's cool because....

no but really idgi

Edited by Neo Uruk

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1339488020' post='2981403']
Its not really my intention to make you change your mind, I would not want to wield that kind of power over anyone. Im not really sure why my opinion has drawn so much attention, simply because I point out the obvious (that a NAP exists between every alliance in the game), so long as no reason to not have a NAP exists. If you need the warm and fuzzies of people congratulating you on burying the hatchet, then by all means, campaign for them.
[/quote]

It probably brought so much attention because you're the first person to go class-less on it. Rather than "fuzzies" maybe nothing was better said? Really eeyore, can't say something nice or nothing at all? Didn't mama teach you better down south.

Also, I want graphs. And my personalized nap.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1339488020' post='2981403']
[/quote]
How many people don't announce when they sign treaties? If it was still a thing, I'd request a lock on the thread. Since it isn't, I will enjoy the warm and fuzzies (and the insults) because who doesn't?

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1339488217' post='2981406']
It probably brought so much attention because you're the first person to go class-less on it. Rather than "fuzzies" maybe nothing was better said? Really eeyore, can't say something nice or nothing at all? Didn't mama teach you better down south.

Also, I want graphs. And my personalized nap.
[/quote]

If having an opinion on a useless piece of paper is classless, guilty as charged I guess. Sorry you feel that way.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1339488430' post='2981409']
If having an opinion on a useless piece of paper is classless, guilty as charged I guess. Sorry you feel that way.
[/quote]
Signs of moving past hating each other... Useless.

Man, just tell me, when are you gonna apologize to Liz?

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1339487661' post='2981396']
I am now going to hijack this thread, and announce a unilateral 1 way NAP from TLR to every alliance on planet Bob.

If we feel we do not have reason to roll you, we wont roll you. Thank you for your time.

Signed: Everyone in the whole world.
[/quote]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GIovV.gif[/img]

Our signatures were forged.

/s/
GOD

Edited by Xiphosis

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339488576' post='2981410']
Signs of moving past hating each other... Useless.

Man, just tell me, when are you gonna apologize to Liz?
[/quote]

Your crush on me of late, is flattering. And i NEVER apologize for an opinion.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1339488661' post='2981412']
[/quote]

You just make awful arguments and flip flop constantly for hours on end, right?

It must be easy to never have to apologize when you never take a firm stance on anything.

Edited by Sniper Joe

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1339488661' post='2981412']
[/quote]
So this isn't a double standard that you'll say you never had like the usual?

I just want to say how much I deeply deplore this symbolic state of affairs and think you should all be deathly ashamed. I mean seriously guys? The OWF is not some kind of place where you can just announce crap whenever you feel like it.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1339488936' post='2981416']
ITT, someone's personal vendetta shines through.
[/quote]
Are you sure? I don't have anything against Rush the person. As far as I know, the beef is with Rush's Dumb Opinions and Weaseling.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1339488936' post='2981416']
ITT, someone's personal vendetta shines through.
[/quote]

Oh my god. Congratulations guys! We did it! We've officially set a new record for Most Irony in a Single Post! I'd like to thank the Academy, Bob, and of course Rush, for his flawless delivery of garbleyarble posts! This wouldn't have been possible without you guys.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/hR8kF.gif[/img]

I am now going to hijack this thread, and announce a unilateral 1 way NAP from TLR to every alliance on planet Bob.

If we feel we do not have reason to roll you, we wont roll you. Thank you for your time.

See how silly that is?
[/quote]

So TLR are hippies then?

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1339490072' post='2981424']
The discussion isn't about CSN and DT anymore. It is now Rey trying to start a !@#$storm with Rush.
[/quote]
Dear sir, I don't think he is just trying. I would in fact argue he has already succeeded.

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1339490072' post='2981424']
The discussion isn't about CSN and DT anymore. It is now Rey trying to start a !@#$storm with Rush.
[/quote]
Hope he got his goons. We deep.

[quote name='Velocity111' timestamp='1339486633' post='2981382']
Article 3: Cancellation
Either Party may cancel this agreement. Once one party notifies the other with their intent to cancel, the Pact stays in effect for 10 days. If either party breaks the pact, it is considered null and void.
[/quote]
Is that from here or from the TPF/PC NAP?

Also, been a while since i have seen a NAP posted.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1339490658' post='2981429']
Is that from here or from the TPF/PC NAP?

Also, been a while since i have seen a NAP posted.
[/quote]
TPF/PC throwback right there.

See how silly that is?
[/quote]

Considering the history between the alliances involved, I'd say their treaty has a different meaning. World-changer? No. Worth a look at? Definitely.

Meh, CSN is still !@#$ and still deserves to be thoroughly decimated for the !@#$ they pulled. I would have preffered DT do it but I guess I won't mind watching (or participating for that matter) someone else kick their teeth in. From what I hear that day draws ever near. That DT is magnanimous enough to forgive them really has no bearing on my feelings on the matter and I'm sure the same goes for many more that share my dream of a nicely decimated CSN. As Rush said...this doesn't change anything. Have a nice day.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339494456' post='2981444']
Meh, CSN is still !@#$ and still deserves to be thoroughly decimated for the !@#$ they pulled. I would have preffered DT do it but I guess I won't mind watching (or participating for that matter) someone else kick their teeth in. From what I hear that day draws ever near. That DT is magnanimous enough to forgive them really has no bearing on my feelings on the matter and I'm sure the same goes for many more that share my dream of a nicely decimated CSN. As Rush said...this doesn't change anything. Have a nice day.
[/quote]

Whatever could we do to gain your forgiveness and approval, o wrathful one?

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1339494456' post='2981444']
[/quote]
What happened to that boy?
He was talkin big !@#$
We put a clappin to that boy