They Never Learn...

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1336525083' post='2965339']
I mean, I've read ODN's internal forums, so I think you shouldn't assume that.
[/quote]

I assume nothing. My fears concerning your misapprehensions derive from my observations of what you say in public. Either you misunderstand or you feign misunderstanding. Your time in our forum either informed you correctly, but you choose to dissemble, or somehow gave you a false impression. I'd like to think the best of you, so will hope that what I see here is the result of a gap between reading and understanding, rather than of a lack of honesty.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As one MK Toadie to another, I congratulate TLR on finding a government suitable to Our Merciful Fungal Overlords.

Edit: Oh, and I wonder how TLR's bread-buttering-based economy will survive with jgoods half at the helm?

Edited by Farrin Xies

I want chels back. Until then I refuse to acknowledge TLR is run by Sykes. Or at least until he contacts me apologizing for stealing her. Or until she decides to quit. Or until I decide to not give a $%&@ anymore. Either way, congratulations to the rest of the TLR government. :v

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1336750298' post='2966279']
I want chels back. Until then I refuse to acknowledge TLR is run by Sykes. Or at least until he contacts me apologizing for stealing her. Or until she decides to quit. Or until I decide to not give a $%&@ anymore. Either way, congratulations to the rest of the TLR government. :v
[/quote]

Your demands have too many caveats. You would make a terrible criminal.

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1336755357' post='2966302']
MK told me to tell you that they don't approve and they're gonna roll you next, fyi.
[/quote]

It would be cool to see some follow through on Sandwhich "babyjesus" Controversy's disapproval of the NAAC protectorate.