Imperial Announcement from the New Kaskus Order

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1335841045' post='2961405']
VE was aware and okay with this before it went up, I assure you. Unlike some we make sure our allies know what we're doing with regards to treaties well ahead of time.
[/quote]

Insert weeaboo war. Ooopppps

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1335842897' post='2961420']
I'm sure you thought that was clever.

Anyway it was a pleasure to work with tan last war and if anyone ventures into the peace thread you'll find that it was reciprocated and we had built some mutual respect.
[/quote]

In fact it was the single most lasting impression I took from that peace thread and was a great to see Kaskus give a nod to an alliance that by all accounts conducted themselves with the utmost respect in the peace process. Here's one comment anyway that stood out to me.

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1335000490' post='2956516']
I would like to publicly thanks Il Impero Romano, the Lord of the Viridian Entente, for his role in the peace process.

It is truly comforting to see how a much larger adversary can treat us, the much smaller foes, with respect and courtesy.

Instead of posturing as the mean big bully (which they certainly can pull it off), they choose to approach the diplomacy with a humble tone and friendly gesture.

Through this, the Viridian Entente has gained our respect in return.

I on behalf of those who fought this war would like to thank Il Impero Romano, Lord of the Entente and his alliance. May your alliance continue to prosper.
[/quote]

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1335841045' post='2961405']
VE was aware and okay with this before it went up, I assure you. Unlike some we make sure our allies know what we're doing with regards to treaties well ahead of time.
[/quote]
So Kaskus know they are being used by you for some odd PR stunt?

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1335879122' post='2961590']
So Kaskus know they are being used by you for some odd PR stunt?
[/quote]

PR stunt? not at all, the fact that GOD did the same thing we requested from Menotah during the GOONs war?

Oh here's the funny bit, GOD actually gave us Support during it, Menotahs allies refused to let them give us a PRIVATE Declaration of Support, yet GOD gave us a public one(posts, irc etc).

Pretty crap from people we considered our allies aye? when an unallied alliance does more than them.

This is a great pick from GOD late into the rounds. Kaskus has proven to have early round talent the last time we saw them play. I rated them high on my board. They slip this late because of their size, lack of exposure and minor league competition but have proven themselves during the last war and at the combine that they are ready for the big leagues. They are an absolute terror one on one and are willing to mix it up with the big boys. Expect Kaskus to give it all and to keeps it’s motor running until the whistle blows.
A virtual steal from GOD! I rate it an A+ pick.

Mel Kiper Jr. ESPN NFL draft guru

[quote name='Daimos' timestamp='1335883793' post='2961611']
This is a great pick from GOD late into the rounds. Kaskus has proven to have early round talent the last time we saw them play. I rated them high on my board. They slip this late because of their size, lack of exposure and minor league competition but have proven themselves during the last war and at the combine that they are ready for the big leagues. They are an absolute terror one on one and are willing to mix it up with the big boys. Expect Kaskus to give it all and to keeps it’s motor running until the whistle blows.

[/quote]

Haha, that was pretty good.

[quote name='Daimos' timestamp='1335883793' post='2961611']
This is a great pick from GOD late into the rounds. Kaskus has proven to have early round talent the last time we saw them play. I rated them high on my board. They slip this late because of their size, lack of exposure and minor league competition but have proven themselves during the last war and at the combine that they are ready for the big leagues. They are an absolute terror one on one and are willing to mix it up with the big boys. Expect Kaskus to give it all and to keeps it's motor running until the whistle blows.

[/quote]

Haha yeah this is a good one.

Congrats on the treaty and best of luck with new allies.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1335882573' post='2961603']
PR stunt? not at all, the fact that GOD did the same thing we requested from Menotah during the GOONs war?

Oh here's the funny bit, GOD actually gave us Support during it, Menotahs allies refused to let them give us a PRIVATE Declaration of Support, yet GOD gave us a public one(posts, irc etc).

Pretty crap from people we considered our allies aye? when an unallied alliance does more than them.
[/quote]
Let's be honest here, I'm sure you knew exactly what you were getting when you jumped into bed with Menotah.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1335882573' post='2961603']

[/quote]
Talk is cheap, and I never saw a DoS from GOD in our conflict :/.

Regardless, good luck with this. Kaskus fight well, GOD, but try not to burn yourselves.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1335890286' post='2961650']
I'll give this an 8/10. -1 for Balder, -1 for lack of flags.
[/quote]

I'm sorry but I deserve much more than a -1 SCY. I still love you anyway though.

[quote]Regardless, good luck with this. Kaskus fight well, GOD, but try not to burn yourselves.[/quote]

Kaskus have already proven themselves to be quite polar to GOONS in their treatment of allies and friends. I do find it quite hilarious that you're coming into our thread telling us to be wary of getting burned by Kaskus despite most of your bridges currently being on fire.

[quote name='Balder' timestamp='1335899380' post='2961705']
Kaskus have already proven themselves to be quite polar to GOONS in their treatment of allies and friends. I do find it quite hilarious that you're coming into our thread telling us to be wary of getting burned by Kaskus despite most of your bridges currently being on fire.
[/quote]
Please keep telling me about our relationships with our allies. You would think being told repeatedly by the allies your people prattle on about us to that our relationships with them are sound would dampen your enthusiasm, but I can see that is not the case. If you attempt to isolate us, it will go nowhere, and your ramblings about our relationships are horribly misinformed.

But I digress, I know what I saw, I saw Mongols' leader wanting the conflict to end, and unable to because of Kaskus' continued desire to fight. You should probably keep an eye on that sort of thing. Take it or leave it.