A Prolific End

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/9/9b/Tpe2small.png[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll106/d1nonly2/NewProlificEmpire.png[/img][/center]

[b]Dear Cyberverse,[/b]

[quote]The Prolific Empire first came into existence on July [b]30[/b], 2009, under the protection of FnKa[/quote]

I'll be brief, like I have been time in and out with these OWF announcements.

[b]The alliance "[color="#FF8C00"]The Prolific Empire[/color]" was founded when a bunch of friends from other games and real life decided to leave their alliances for their own esteemed reasons and join force to make a prolific alliance. Which we did. But we have grown in this game and more IRL. From an original group of 16 that founded the alliance to the 40 we have ( had since merger etc. )we had tons of fun warring and all the good cybernations stuff had been done. We honestly wished more wars would have occurred during our tenure, [b]really really really[/b] *shakes fist at cyberverse* wished more wars occurred. Hell we even started one at a point. But back to the point. It's been fun and we had a lot of fun. Before this announcement is over we just want to thank some people who we truly consider friends/family and have been nothing but top notch people to us. We will always remember you guys and if the time ever comes where we can drink a couple cold ones over a couple of nukes we will be gladly do so:[/b]

[b][size="5"][color="#FF8C00"]Darkfox[/color][/size][/b]:D
[color="#FF00FF"][b]Daikos[/b][/color]
MisterSquared
Sqkura
[color="#FF00FF"][b]CaptainCrackers[/b][/color]
>>>> Rest of the former DarkFallers o/ ! ( Yes this includes you Darklordtim, Mneh, etc..not you Martikora :D )
ComradeCraig
Chax
Rivertommy
>>> Europa people that we got to know o/ !
Rush ( TLR )
Jgoods
Mandellav
IonParticle
TLR o/
TFD o/

[b]And to all former TPE'rs who are around the cyberverse just doing their own thing and were not mentioned just because I am too lazy to type more thanks for stopping by and joining our family while we lasted.
o/

We tried to have an open house alliance where no secrets were kept from our general aseembly and it worked out fine. We really developed something unique in our tenure in Cybernations. The memories we the government of TPE and membership either in game,IRC,etc will last a life time. Thanks for having us cyberverse.

TPE was founded on July [color="#FF0000"]30th[/color] of 2009, and on the [color="#FF0000"]30th[/color] of April 2012 we officially declare our merger into the Orange Defense Network.[color="#FF8C00"]TPE out..[/color][/b]

[b][right][size="5"]/s/[/size][/right][/b]
[right][b][color="#FF0000"][size="6"]Homeboy
KingEd
Kman28[/size][/color][/b][/right]

*disclamier*
If you are going to start your own alliance, do not use "The Prolific Empire". Be creative damn it. It took us awhile to think of a name.

*other disclaimer*
The Prolific Empire AA will be protected by ODN until said otherwise.

Edited by Homeboy

You guys have been great allies as well as great friends. This announcement does not change that at all. Literally one of my favorite groups of people getting to know... especially the couple hour long query interrogation from DarkFox, i think it was, about Athens reputation. Glad to call you friends and allies still. Prolifica will be sorely missed.

TPE, you've been the best ally ODN could ever have asked for. I've truly enjoyed fighting with you and spilling pixels, and i'm glad I will have the opportunity to continue to do so with you in ODN. Its sorta bitter-sweet seeing you go, but at least i'll see you all around every day in ODN ((and have some more people to talk baseball with!)).

Ohhh, and as Homeboy said, TPE is under ODN protection until we say otherwise. Sorry raiders.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1335763606' post='2961034']
Awww, see ya.

About time you quit, those graphics are looking dated :s
[/quote]

OMGGGGGGGGGGG I KNEW I FORGOT SOMEONE :(

The almighty Banksy :( we love you :)

[quote name='OsRavan' timestamp='1335763265' post='2961030']
TPE, you've been the best ally ODN could ever have asked for. I've truly enjoyed fighting with you and spilling pixels, and i'm glad I will have the opportunity to continue to do so with you in ODN. Its sorta bitter-sweet seeing you go, but at least i'll see you all around every day in ODN ((and have some more people to talk baseball with!)).

Ohhh, and as Homeboy said, TPE is under ODN protection until we say otherwise. Sorry raiders.
[/quote]

Not legit, needs a flag :D

Good luck ex-TPE, it was fun fighting with you.

It's sad to see such a great alliance ceasing to exist but I entirely understand the need to do so. The Prolific Empire was one of the greatest allies Darkfall ever could have asked for. You were ready to support us when we reformed and even went so far as to host our forums for us while we were getting back on our feet. On top of that you were always ready to roll tanks should the need arise. While it is sad to see you guys leaving the world it's great knowing that you will be joining with ODN and will once again be tied to me. :)