GOONS/Kaskus/Mongols/PB masturpeace

[quote]d. $27 million of the $177 million will be forgiven if no Mongols or Kaskus nation goes rogue within the payment period and as long as the minimum required payment is received within the 30 day timeframe.
[/quote]

I think this whole thing was a complete cluster * but man this term is AWESOME either way.

o/ roguery!

:)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terms discuss Kaskus/Mongols nations going rogue, but history tells us that GOONS is far more likely to continue with attacks.

And looking at the actual wars started since the peace agreement was posted, it's clear that it's not just history, it's already happening.

Since it would cost Kaskus/Mongols an extra $27M if one of their nations initiated the attack, does that mean they can drop $27M from the total since GOONS is continuing to attack? Nah. GOONS doesn't have any honor.

Congrats to Mongols and Kaskus.

If you need some rebuilding cash that send me an in-game message.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1334988071' post='2956471']
Congrats to our allies in GOONS on their hard-[s]won[/s] recived victory.
[/quote]

Fixed a typo!

[quote name='Kim Jaym Il' timestamp='1335030343' post='2956642']
I am outraged to see Umbrella add their signatures to something involving 3/50 rates.
[/quote]

This, pretty much. I mean, who lost here guys? Kasgols, or GOOBS?

(Note: I wanted to use another name combination for GOONS/PB, but the censors probably wouldn't have liked it :P)

Edited by Jake Liebenow

Second best raid term of all time, GOONS. A couple years back NEW raiding ZDP and Zombie Defense Plan ended up paying reps to NEW. You're going to have to step up your game if you're going to ever top the Indos.

Congrats to all parties involved on this agreement. I know people have been bashing GOONS over demanding reps, but I gotta give them credit on this. They could have pushed for far more.

0/GRL going down!

O/to all the extremely principled parties involved. I shall have to remember you are all f-n crazy :)

Good luck to all going forward.