Imperial Announcement from the Global Order of Darkness

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1334553191' post='2954122']
I thought you guys were already at that level of treaty. Good luck for the future, I guess.
[/quote]

Upgrade from an oDAP.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1334553191' post='2954122']
I thought you guys were already at that level of treaty. Good luck for the future, I guess.
[/quote]

There were actually some individuals in our AA's who thought the same thing. Thank you.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1334554414' post='2954136']
Slippin', pops?

After all these years, all these treaties just blend together, don't they? :P
[/quote]

I'd like to think we just that tight. Yo.

Oh god, I can't believe I just said it like that :ph34r:

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1334548932' post='2954057']
I still find it fascinating how the former RoK elements in NPL are so keen on signing treaties with SuperFriends members after all that happened. Stockholm Syndrome?
[/quote]

Bob, normally I let you skate by with obviously inflammatory and obnoxiously stupid jabs at my alliance and my allies because of our relationship in the past, however I'm pretty !@#$@#$ tired of it now. You're going to honestly start opening your mouth about Superfriends treating RoK like a prisoner or a subservient figure in SF, like we dragged them along against their will? I'm calling !@#$%^&* on you, right now. I've been proud to call myself a member of SF since the Titans were founded in 2008 and I can damn well assure you that from that point up until the governments of Tautology/KaitlinK, Ragnarok was still one of the leading voices of the bloc. Maybe you're bitter because of how horribly your plot to jump ship to the other side ended up failing for you. Maybe you're upset that the Ragnarok under Adel, without you, is still moving forward and keeping on. That doesn't change the fact that Ragnarok up until the time it left the bloc was just as valued as the other members. Ragnarok wasn't a prisoner, there is no Stockholm Syndrome and you can blame as much as you want on whoever you want to but when it comes down to it; the facts are out there, and they don't support your little stabs. I'm done of sticking up for you and I'm done rationalizing your lies.

[quote]There were actually some individuals in our AA's who thought the same thing. Thank you.[/quote]

I think we all kind of felt that way :wub:. Glad to sign this treaty with you folks, you've more than earned my respect and trust over these months and I'm proud to call you an ally.

Here's to the future guys;
o/ NPL
o/ GOD

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1334549235' post='2954066']
Water under the bridge is precisely that.
[/quote]

It takes time to figure out how some grudges might be misplaced, or even misinformed. It sometimes even takes swallowing some pride, which can be hard for all of us mortals. But we usually feel much better afterwards. Sort of the way life works, I guess.

Also, congrats on this treaty!