Announcement from Pandora's Box

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1334288247' post='2951792']
This is rather interesting to see. Having this much trouble with as little nations that are in Kaskus and MONGOLS. What will happen when a larger more powerful enemy comes along and takes a swing?
[/quote]
it just tkaes self belef 2 beat goons. we need to untie to beat tem

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1334288349' post='2951796']
it just tkaes self belef 2 beat goons. we need to untie to beat tem
[/quote]

From what I can see is that GOONS had a much higher and more capable fighting ability when those of us in The Ninja's and FnKa attacked GOONS.

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1334288419' post='2951797']
End this already, admit defeat and move on
[/quote]

I think everyone wants this but reps to Mongols and Kaskus are out of the question. I honestly see this more so escalating then descending.

[quote name='thedon125' timestamp='1334288131' post='2951786']
Can't ya'll just agree on white peace and let the GRL go back down?
[/quote]

seconded this opinion, please don't let nuke ashes invade my border :)

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1334288247' post='2951792']
This is rather interesting to see. Having this much trouble with as little nations that are in Kaskus and MONGOLS. What will happen when a larger more powerful enemy comes along and takes a swing?
[/quote]
I point you to our situation in DH/NPO, comrade. We are not afraid to fight, even when outnumbered.

This however has dragged on long enough, it's time for peace through superior firepower.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1334288514' post='2951800']
From what I can see is that GOONS had a much higher and more capable fighting ability when those of us in The Ninja's and FnKa attacked GOONS.
[/quote]
they r geting weeker, every1 knows this. if we strike now wehn the mongosl and kraskas are fighting them they will b overwealmed

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1334288563' post='2951805']
I point you to our situation in DH/NPO, comrade. We are not afraid to fight, even when outnumbered.

This however has dragged on long enough, it's time for peace through superior firepower.
[/quote]

I don't question the will to fight. It just seems that the level of fighting prowess that was seen with the dog-pile during DH/NPO and the fighting that took place because of the attacks from The Ninjas and FnKa has seemed to have dwindled.

But by saying peace through superior firepower, when you already had the superior firepower is kind of redundant.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1334287634' post='2951763']
GOONS has requested help from others in this conflict
[/quote]

Well. It was fun while it lasted. Haha.

Considering this whole thing started over people fighting back from being raided, I find this whole venture questionable on an ethical level as well as a practical one. Considering also that those fighting back are also raiders, I just find the whole thing funny.

Putting aside the things I like about a few of the involved parties, I hope you all enjoy stabbing each other in the faces. I sure will.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1334288514' post='2951800']
[/quote]
Kaskus/Mongols have forced it to another level than Ninjas/FnKa could. Don't be jealous or try to belittle their achievement, just be happy for them.

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1334289490' post='2951816']
Kaskus/Mongols have forced it to another level than Ninjas/FnKa could. Don't be jealous or try to belittle their achievement, just be happy for them.
[/quote]

I'm very happy for my friends in Kaskus and MONGOLS. I wish them luck and hope they are continuing to enjoy this war.