Announcement from Pandora's Box

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1334898504' post='2956065']
If I was wrong it wouldn't of been a prediction, therefore I can't be wrong when making a correct prediction. GOONS could of done something completely out of character and not called in help this war, but there was no reason to think they would do something so out of the ordinary. Anyways that you think predictions need to have a high chance of being wrong shows you obviously don't understand the concept of what a prediction is, so I'll leave our little side conversation at that.
[/quote]

Someone seems upset that they claimed something incorrect so now you are completely avoiding your previous statement. That's cute :awesome:

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tick1' timestamp='1334898633' post='2956068']
Someone seems upset that they claimed something incorrect so now you are completely avoiding your previous statement. That's cute :awesome:
[/quote]
So you think there was a chance GOONS would of settled for white peace rather than call in help (50% going by your previous post), I think there was a 0% chance they would of done that. You think differently, but you tend to be wrong a lot. So have fun with that.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='dunhill2071' timestamp='1334896520' post='2956048']
Everyone is mad because PB consolidates too much power and they are not a part of it...
[/quote]

I'm so jealousy of PB, let me be part of it, pretty please?
[img]http://thedogatemycareplan.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/pretty_please.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1334898873' post='2956069']
So you think there was a chance GOONS would of settled for white peace rather than call in help (50% going by your previous post), I think there was a 0% chance they would of done that. You think differently, but you tend to wrong a lot. So have fun with that.
[/quote]

You tend to avoid your previous comments when your wrong. Also the previous statement only took into consideration of whether they'd call in help or not. Not whether they'd give someone white peace or demand reps.

[quote name='Tick1' timestamp='1334898957' post='2956071']
You tend to avoid your previous comments when your wrong. Also the previous statement only took into consideration of whether they'd call in help or not. Not whether they'd give someone white peace or demand reps.
[/quote]
GOONS has a policy regarding reps you apparently don't know about, but it makes predicting whether they will ask reps or not easy. None of my previous comments were wrong, you just lack proper understanding of how I came to the prediction and why there weren't 50/50 odds.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1334899096' post='2956072']
GOONS has a policy regarding reps you apparently don't know about, but it makes predicting whether they will ask reps or not easy. None of my previous comments were wrong, you just lack proper understanding of how I came to the prediction and why there weren't 50/50 odds.
[/quote]

You are really bad at statistics aren't you. I assume you buy lottery tickets and avoid buying previously winning numbers because there isn't a chance they'll happen again. ^_^

[quote name='Tick1' timestamp='1334899242' post='2956074']
You are really bad at statistics aren't you. I assume you buy lottery tickets and avoid buying previously winning numbers because there isn't a chance they'll happen again. ^_^
[/quote]
Since there is insufficient information available to predict the winning numbers of the lottery, I don't waste money on something with such a low chance of being right on. Anyways you're the one who doesn't seem to understand statistics, whether GOONS called in help or not wasn't based on random chance.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1334899415' post='2956075']
Since there is insufficient information available to predict the winning numbers of the lottery, I don't waste money on something with such a low chance of being right on. Anyways you're the one who doesn't seem to understand statistics, whether GOONS called in help or not wasn't based on random chance.
[/quote]

Yes but there isn't a 100% chance of them not calling in help, I already admitted my 50% statement was incorrect. Why wont you?

[quote name='King Baloneous' timestamp='1334899867' post='2956077']
you're joking right?
[/quote]
You think the numbers can be predicted? Enjoy your millions of dollars you've already won then. As far as I can tell, short of having a time machine you can only guess what the winning numbers will be in the lottery and will usually be wrong.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1334901867' post='2956084']
You think the numbers can be predicted? Enjoy your millions of dollars you've already won then. As far as I can tell, short of having a time machine you can only guess what the winning numbers will be in the lottery and will usually be wrong.
[/quote]

no, i mean you still typing and babbling on in this thread.. thats what i meant when i said "you're joking right"

[quote name='King Baloneous' timestamp='1334962445' post='2956280']
no, i mean you still typing and babbling on in this thread.. thats what i meant when i said "you're joking right"
[/quote]
I was just responding to someone else making posts directed at me, and its not like there are any other interesting threads to post in. So its easy to get tempted into responding when someone replies to a post. Although you typing and babbling on in this thread to criticize someone else for doing what you're doing now doesn't make sense. If you think the thread should die down and people should stop responding to other people's comments in here, then you should do what you're expecting of others.

Although I'll agree the conversation I got into with tick was silly and pointless, best to ignore him.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1334963268' post='2956283']
I was just responding to someone else making posts directed at me, and its not like there are any other interesting threads to post in. So its easy to get tempted into responding when someone replies to a post. Although you typing and babbling on in this thread to criticize someone else for doing what you're doing now doesn't make sense. If you think the thread should die down and people should stop responding to other people's comments in here, then you should do what you're expecting of others.

Although I'll agree the conversation I got into with tick was silly and pointless, best to ignore him.
[/quote]

Yet you can't stop replying, any other predictions in the future? My prediction is that you'll respond to me in this thread.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1334601553' post='2954358']
The mercy board is a vile excuse to debase and humiliate others and any pretense that it is any sort of tool of diplomacy is a joke. It may be fine for getting those clueless unaligned nations to come in and prostrate themselves for your amusement, but no self-respecting alliance should ever consider it. Even suggesting it is a slap in the face. I would be shocked that any one decided to meet you halfway by doing any inane request suggested, but I'm not, because it's clear that they had no idea what it is really about.

You actually expect them to be reasonable now after they came and humored your request and then was so disrespected?

Anyway, I don't really care what your faux justification are, I doubt you were going to let them off, anyway. You just wanted to see them humiliate themselves first.
[/quote]

Somehow this got buried. itsamystery.jpeg

The mercy board humiliation process is what gassed up this fire in the first place and seeing Pandora's Box support it in their united actions is more than a little disappointing.