A Traitor, Spy, and Alliance Jumper is Exposed!!!

President Hardin

From time to time in our beloved game, we all run into those who have done dubious, horrible things only to reroll and cover their tracks to do more evil deeds. Rarely, do we get the opportunity to expose these people for who they are and what they have done!! This time the culprit has been caught and we will expose him for who he is and who he was...

I give you Alexei Miller, aka Emperor Keith. This player of many names and alliances has caused trouble for the last 3 years and has never been caught red handed until now!!! I provide you with his nation link so that you too can revel in the fact that this horrible player has been captured and punished for his acts against MANY alliances on different spheres.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=460257

The latest of his heinous acts crossed 4 alliances. Keith successfully hired a spy from one alliance while under the AA of another, who then in turn, hired another guy to spy on a member of a third alliance. However, that "spy" was a neutral and turned Keith over for punishment!! I will not name those involved because alliances aren't the criminals in this, its the individuals involved who are the criminals.

Rest easy for now because Emperor Keith is no more!

[quote name='President Hardin' timestamp='1332556045' post='2942453']
Rest easy for now because Emperor Keith is no more!
[/quote]

Thank goodness. My worry about this issue had left me unable to function for the last several days. Now life can finally return to normal...

:lol1:

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1332607500' post='2942638']
Way ahead of you, did that last night.
[/quote]

I figured with you and Roq in the alliance, he wouldn't get off lightly :D

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1332613815' post='2942670']
I figured with you and Roq in the alliance, he wouldn't get off lightly :D
[/quote]

My bad :P

Didn't want him to sell everything without me getting some land first

[quote name='President Hardin' timestamp='1332556045' post='2942453']
The latest of his heinous acts crossed 4 alliances. Keith successfully hired a spy from one alliance while under the AA of another, who then in turn, hired another guy to spy on a member of a third alliance.
[/quote]
[img]http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/mother-of-god-meme.jpg[/img]

Thank God you're here to watch our backs!