AirMe

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1331903923' post='2938873']
And another is your posting.
[/quote]

So cute, shouldn't you be sucking those in power and canceling treaties after promise to defend your allies? :rolleyes:

Edited by D34th

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1331877712' post='2938793']
THIS IS JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW THE CURRENT HEGEMONY CONTROLS THE GAME THROUGH A SUPERFLUOUS AND REDUNDANT TREATY WEB AND HOW IF YOU ALL JOIN WITH ME WE CAN TAKE DOWN THE OVERARCHING PUPPETRY OF THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM AND THE FILTHY OOC ATTACKS THEY RAIN DOWN UPON OUR LESS POLITICALLY CONNECTED PLAYERS AS THEY STRUGGLE SIMPLY TO GET BY IN A WORLD POPULATED BY THE LIKES OF THE1337GUY AND [u][b]HAS[/b][/u] SIMPLE MINDED FOLLOWERS WHO SEEK ONLY TO MOLD THE WORLD ACCORDING TO THEIR BELIEFS AND CONSTANTLY PLOT THE DESTRUCTION OF WEAKER ALLIANCES THROUGH THE USE OF FORGED CBS AND TRUMPED UP CHARGES WITH CHARLTON LEADERSHIP AND THE SUPPORT OF FILTH LIKE BRICKYARD WHO TELL PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES WHILE BEING 100% CONDONED BY THE LEADERSHIP OF THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM AND THEIR HENCHEMEN IN UMBRELLA WHO SHOULD STAND UP TO THE LIKES OF LEET GUY AND TLR IS THE WORST FOR TRYING TO START A WAR A YEAR AGO WHEN THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE AND WHY DID SPARTA GET TARGETED SO HARD WHEN FARK WASN'T FULLY DEPLOYED ON BECAUSE ARCHON COMPLAINS ALL THE TIME ABOUT HOW MK HAD TO TAKE THE BRUNT OF NPO AND HE'S NOT EVEN THAT GREAT A LEADER REALLY WHEN YOU LOOK AT IT AND THINK ABOUT HOW OTHER PEOPLE DID SO MUCH MORE THAN HE HAS AND HE WASN'T EVEN ELECTED AND PEOPLE WOULDN'T EVEN FOLLOW HIM IF THEY JUST UNDERSTOOD WHAT I'M TRYING TO SHOW THEM ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE AIRME BEING HYPOCRITES WHO NOT ONLY CONDONE BUT CARRY OUT THEIR OWN OOC ATTACKS AND WHAT PEOPLE CHOOSE TO DO IS THEIR OWN BUSINESS AND YOU SHOULDN'T BE SUPPORTED BY GOVERNMENTS AND NOW THAT HE'S BEEN ELECTED TO TLR GOV THAT JUST PROVES EVERYTHING I'VE BEEN SAYING ABOUT C&G AND GATO WHO IS IN SERVITUDE TO THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM AND LEET GUY WHO LIES ABOUT ME AND...

I think that covers all the necessary bases.
[/quote]

I think you meant "his"

Congrats on the treaty.

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1331902734' post='2938868']
So the plan to roll INT and oust the evil Craig-Q axis and restore me to the role of glorious leader is shelved? :((
[/quote]

No, just postponed... again... :(

Anyway, Azreal came back so you should too ;)

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1331877712' post='2938793']
THIS IS JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF ...
[/quote]

A disappointing lack of ODN in that screed. Only a B- from the Orange judge.

Also, please take your seats, ladles and jellyspoons, the CnG civil war will be along at any moment for your viewing pleasure.

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1332011479' post='2939355']
I have to admit that I'm disappointed that this thread didn't attract more attention from the conspiracy theory crowd, or at least from the usual critics. I feel so irrelevant.

-Craig
[/quote]

We're the "independent" alliance, so we don't targeted by those fine gentlemen.

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1332011479' post='2939355']
I have to admit that I'm disappointed that this thread didn't attract more attention from the conspiracy theory crowd, or at least from the usual critics. I feel so irrelevant.

-Craig
[/quote]
Considering that the main criticism leveled against us is that we [i]are[/i] irrelevant, I would say that the haters, by staying away, are doing their job.

P.S. Mods, I know that my username doesn't match my nation name. It used to, but "Sovyet Gelibolu" has since been deleted due to inactivity. If, in lieu of having to create a new account, my user name could be changed to "zimmerwald1915" in order to comply with board rules, and an email notifying me of this change could be sent to my account, I would greatly appreciate it. I PM'd someone about this a while ago, but never got a response.

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1332058712' post='2939574']
Yeah well we don't think too highly of you and your incessant whining and attention seeking, so ain't we both content.
[/quote]

To be expected. I never said it wasn't reciprocal.

Good luck to Int in this pairing anyway.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Xanth' timestamp='1332063381' post='2939588']
What is this? MDAP partners signing a MDoAP?
I know I havent been around in a while but... Really?

<3 INT
<3 TLR
[/quote]
I didn't pay attention to that before, but yeah it is odd for alliances to be signing a treaty weaker than what they already have. Unless of course CnG is having internal rifts, then with treaties like this people can pick a side before the bloc falls apart.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1332065578' post='2939596']
I have a bad feeling that's too optimistic. Ideally, Int would quit C&G given its MK-centrism, but I doubt it'll happen.
[/quote]
Considering MK and NPO's long history of grudges, politically isolating each other, etc, I have a hard time believing both have really forgotten about that and want to be friends now. I think NPO is managing to attach themselves into the treaty web by allying alliances such as TLR who are in CnG because MK no longer has the power or are able to justify continuing to keep NPO isolated after all the shots DH took on them in the DH-NPO War, but not because MK is happy to see it or consider NPO to suddenly be their friends. Similar to how back when NPO was the dominate power signing a treaty with MK was a protest vote against the NPO hegemony without actually coming out and saying anything against NPO, I think alliances allying themselves to NPO is like a protest vote against the MK hegemony without actually coming out and saying anything against MK.

Neither MK or NPO trust the other very much I think. So if Int would be most likely to quit due to MK-centrism, TLR would at least be the second most likely considering their ties with NPO.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1332065494' post='2939595']I didn't pay attention to that before, but yeah it is odd for alliances to be signing a treaty weaker than what they already have. Unless of course CnG is having internal rifts, then with treaties like this people can pick a side before the bloc falls apart.[/quote]
Somewhere on our forums, there's a glass case containing delicate little models of the treaties we hold with other alliances. We've got an MDoAP with ODN that predates our joining C&G by a year and a half, and an MDoAP with GATO that predates their joining C&G by about a month. The spot for an MDoAP with TLR was empty, however, and that was just unsightly. So we remedied that eyesore, and now our glass case is laid out prettily again.

But it's nice to feel appreciated by the OWF peanut gallery. So I guess attracting some speculation is another perq of signing this treaty. :awesome:

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1332066066' post='2939599']
Considering MK and NPO's long history of grudges, politically isolating each other, etc, I have a hard time believing both have really forgotten about that and want to be friends now. I think NPO is managing to attach themselves into the treaty web by allying alliances such as TLR who are in CnG because MK no longer has the power or are able to justify continuing to keep NPO isolated after all the shots DH took on them in the DH-NPO War, but not because MK is happy to see it or consider NPO to suddenly be their friends. Similar to how back when NPO was the dominate power signing a treaty with MK was a protest vote against the NPO hegemony without actually coming out and saying anything against NPO, I think alliances allying themselves to NPO is like a protest vote against the MK hegemony without actually coming out and saying anything against MK.

Neither MK or NPO trust the other very much I think. So if Int would be most likely to quit due to MK-centrism, TLR would at least be the second most likely considering their ties with NPO.
[/quote]

No. MK wanted an ODP with NPO. NPO turned them down. the TLR-NPO treaty had MK's full endorsement. In case you haven't noticed, MK likes to coopt former enemies. I think 1337 guy said something along the lines of "NPO could be the next ODN."

ODN was the biggest objector to the NPO treaty and I'm not sure what Int's was. TLR is tied at the hip with MK.

Hopefully we won't be seeing any MK-Int treaty in addition to this.

Edited by Roquentin