Proof of Allegations

Monster

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1329765714' post='2924664']
It's quite funny how some of you are trying to claim there is a CB against Sparta here, and completely diverting people away from the [i]obvious spying by MK[/i] that the thread is actually about.
[/quote]

The [i]obvious spying[/i] that happened a year ago, you mean? How is this pertinent to said talk about Sparta?

Because it wasn't only MK they spied on. I have enough to justify my belief that they spied on RoK too. To dance around well-crafted arguments with an unreasonable demand for evidence is absurd. Sparta doesn't like MK.

[quote name='ccabal86' timestamp='1329834269' post='2925106']
When someone says to me something like "Go kill yourself", I respond by something like "Yeah, well $%&@ you bro". With that the issue is settled, as I give the issue no further energy. Myth, do you really want to keep fighting this windmill? Not really worth it if you ask me.
[/quote]

This wasn't the only instance.

How you define worth is up to you. I'd like some people to have to answer for their actions.

Some people like Rush Sykes don't really care that bros and a few other MK high government members seemingly participated in the most heinous acts of spying in Cybernation's history. Or that they lied about it and attempted to slander Roquentin for even suggesting they had, belittling it at every turn until the hand was dealt.

I'm of the opinion these things matter, are wrong and deserve scrutiny.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329849301' post='2925185']
This wasn't the only instance.

How you define worth is up to you. I'd like some people to have to answer for their actions. Crazy idea.
[/quote]

Well whatever. I just don't see much point in chasing after internet trolls who get a kick out of you feeding them.

Also preemptive strike on a potential thing that could come out: In a horrible twist of poor judgement I logged into the Umbrella twitter that I had access to and sent some aid requests out since I was kind of jittery and got impatient since they had been slow in sending. I have apologized and offered reparations since then. It is up to them to accept the offer. It was a messed thing up to do and I wouldn't do it again.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329764663' post='2924655']
...the heinous crimes of spying...

...the most heinous acts of spying this game has ever seen...
[/quote]
[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329776390' post='2924775']
...these heinous actions...
[/quote]
[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329779608' post='2924805']
...which heinous spying would occur...[/quote]
[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329803521' post='2924995']
...latest bombshell of insanely heinous spying...
[/quote]
[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329804081' post='2925003']
...are amazed at the depth of scope of how heinous the circumstances actually were....
[/quote]
[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329807734' post='2925032']
...the issue and the heinous degree of these allegations...

...remaining on the topic of heinous acts of espionage...
[/quote]
[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329849301' post='2925185']
...the most heinous acts of spying in Cybernation's history...
[/quote]

Did someone learn a new vocab word this week? Let me help you learn to grasp it a little better buddy - this is [i]in no way[/i] the worst espionage ever. Poor taste? Certainly. Heinous? Not really.

Edited by Leet Guy

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1329850477' post='2925193']
Did someone learn a new vocab word this week? Let me help you learn to grasp it a little better buddy - this is [i]in no way[/i] the worst espionage ever. Poor taste? Certainly. Heinous? Not really.
[/quote]

I'm flattered.

Also, I disagree. Individuals flipping information from their forum masks is child's play to forum manipulation

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329850150' post='2925189']
Also preemptive strike on a potential thing that could come out: In a horrible twist of poor judgement I logged into the Umbrella twitter that I had access to and sent some aid requests out since I was kind of jittery and got impatient since they had been slow in sending. I have apologized and offered reparations since then. It is up to them to accept the offer. It was a messed thing up to do and I wouldn't do it again.
[/quote]

...Almost like you couldn't resist?

The hypocrisy is laughable.

From what I gather in regards to “Nagasaki”. Roq gave it or some of it to NSO and left them to decide if they want to reveal it to the public? Is this about right? If so, NSO please do share :) If not, what is the hold up!? "Release the Kraken!"

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1329852526' post='2925203']
What's GPA done now?
[/quote]

Recruiting Lord Swampy (kinda, sorta, not really) and electing leadership with gonads was usually enough in the past. <_<

But I think you knew what Roq meant.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1329859596' post='2925238']
But he came clean![/quote]

So it is impossible for someone to earn redemption through confession of one's sins...I know a lot of people who are going to be disappointed by that news.

Yes, I've been held more accountable than bros has certainly for a far less severe offense. Oh well. I accept my fate. I hope you guys are cool with yours.

zoom: do you want to tell her or will I need to wait to get the logs to tell Hime Themis you mock her because you never pay her for donations?

ofelia has been shot, you know what happens next. Better to win while admitting my sin than to lose with a halo.

ChairmanHal: I think I'm on my own again, so I may be able to accept your offer now. I'm kind of a liability, though.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329892503' post='2925460']
zoom: do you want to tell her or will I need to wait to get the logs to tell Hime Themis you mock her because you never pay her for donations?
[/quote]

I know about 5 people who have done this. It isn't really a secret.

And really, you think this is why I mock him of all reasons?

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1329765714' post='2924664']
It's quite funny how some of you are trying to claim there is a CB against Sparta here, and completely diverting people away from the [i]obvious spying by MK[/i] that the thread is actually about.
[/quote]
One does not prevent the other.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329892503' post='2925460']

[/quote]

You're so petty it's ridiculous. "DON'T DISAGREE WITH ME OR I'M GOING TO DROP LOGS I HAVE OF YOU!!!!!"

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329850836' post='2925194']
I'm sorry. Sometimes you can just get tired of the biggest alliance in the game not sending stuff and overreact in a really bad fashion.
[/quote]
[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329850150' post='2925189']
[/quote]

You are your own worst enemy.

Honestly, they were looking for an excuse and they got it. I've been ready to get booted for a while, since it wasn't the first time it happened. Like I said, what happens to me in terms of gov positions, alliance mmebership, etc. isn't really important.

Edited by Roquentin