Proof of Allegations

Monster

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330005253' post='2926582']
That's not what he told Inst, basically. He said it was first discussed during the DF/NEW thing because they felt ifok and PC weren't being taken seriously.
[/quote]
It is on record what the official line of both iFOK and PC was: condemnation of NEW. That's also why I think it's silly for arexes to hold that position, he's essentially trying to rewrite history. He shouldn't be butthurt at anyone, let alone you, besides maybe those in iFOK and PC gov who made that decision back then.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1330010926' post='2926675']
Roq, do you have any supporters besides Myth?
[/quote]

It depends on what you call "support." I disagree with Roq's methods at times, but I fully encourage him to carry on with his defection and to continue to make MK/GOONS flood to topics in full "panic mode."

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1330011948' post='2926684']
It depends on what you call "support." I disagree with Roq's methods at times, but I fully encourage him to carry on with his defection and to continue to make MK/GOONS flood to topics in full "panic mode."
[/quote]

Pretty much this, if it means him posting and seeing the usual idiots responding to him in a fluster, then I'm down with that.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329998266' post='2926509']
Hey, NPO itself agrees it was a good idea, don't know what you're talking about lol. I already listed everything that went wrong in the iron age thread and others. I don't really know how FOK getting hit by Legion would have been better.
[/quote]

Perception of NPO improved during that war so in a sense it did us good.

For DH and specifically to you Roq, I do not know how you can justify it was a good idea given the current position you are in. I am under the impression MK blames you for the damages they received in the DH/NPO war. It is fair to say that you might still be in Umbrella if you did not kick start that war.

Not sure why MK blames you for the damages they got from NPO and it's allies though. We were pissed at Archon's "Everything Must Die" declaration on NPO. We fully believe the war was MK's sole idea. The Body Republic was happy to throw everything EVEN the kitchen sink at MK.

[quote name='Daimos' timestamp='1330013101' post='2926693']
Not sure why MK blames you for the damages they got from NPO and it's allies though. We were pissed at Archon's "Everything Must Die" declaration on NPO. We fully believe the war was MK's sole idea. The Body Republic was happy to throw everything EVEN the kitchen sink at MK.
[/quote]

Hasn't Roq actually come out to say it was his idea earlier?

Edited by potato

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1330013982' post='2926709']
Hasn't Roq actually come out to say it was his idea earlier?
[/quote]

Yes but at the time of the declaration we thought it was MK. A natural assumption when the King of MK was the face of the declaration.

[quote name='Daimos' timestamp='1330014161' post='2926710']
Yes but at the time of the declaration we thought it was MK. A natural assumption when the King of MK was the face of the declaration.
[/quote]

Oh OK. With the "We fully believe the war was MK's sole idea", I thought we were still being blamed for being evil puppet masterminds or something.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1330014325' post='2926714']
Oh OK. With the "We fully believe the war was MK's sole idea", I thought we were still being blamed for being evil puppet masterminds or something.
[/quote]

You will still be blame, goes with the position of being the top dog. MK got a good FA dept though. I am sure you can handle it.

[quote name='Daimos' timestamp='1330015454' post='2926723']
You will still be blame, goes with the position of being the top dog. MK got a good FA dept though. I am sure you can handle it.
[/quote]

Oh I know. And I'm fine with being evil bullies, I was merely asking for clarification.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1329980184' post='2926344']
at-this-point-I'm-just-going-to-say-you-admitted-to-spying-because-it's-easier-to-say-than-you-lied-about-them, then-downplayed-before-being-forced-to-more-or-less-admit-to-spying
[/quote]

Those hyphens are more redundant then our GOONS treaty.

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1330006944' post='2926614']
It is on record what the official line of both iFOK and PC was: condemnation of NEW. That's also why I think it's silly for arexes to hold that position, he's essentially trying to rewrite history. He shouldn't be butthurt at anyone, let alone you, besides maybe those in iFOK and PC gov who made that decision back then.
[/quote]

Careful, this is arexes we're talking about after all.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1330010926' post='2926675']
Roq, do you have any supporters besides Myth?
[/quote]

If you think I'm the only one who agrees that your alliances actions in slandering the OP and lying about these serious charges and then trying to make a mockery out of them after your allies (see: Sardonic and others,) pretty much distanced themselves from it...when your alliance has rolled others for a much less severe form of the crime are ridiculous you'll be unpleasantly surprised, to say the least.

Edited by IYIyTh

I am under the impression MK blames you for the damages they received in the DH/NPO war. It is fair to say that you might still be in Umbrella if you did not kick start that war.
[/quote]

Not sure where this got started but guessing it was something Roq said and somehow has caught on. I believe that in a casual conversation someone was talking about their current tech level comparitive to other nations pre-war vs post-war and it somehow turned into MK complaining about damages. I know why it was a sore point between two alliances to discuss this at the time, but it is being taken out of context. We war, we blow stuff up, we get our own stuff blown up, and we have fun. Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't know us very well.

[/quote]

I think the perception of NPO has changed because you guys have changed. After Karma I knew you would come back for vengeance and I wouldn't believe you if you told me that wasn't the general feeling throughout the alliance for a long time. Post DH-NPO, I am sure there is still a lot of mistrust, dislike/hate towards past enemies from some of the membership, but you guys have cut some ties, reached out to old enemies to make new friends, and appear to have dropped old grudges and are moving forward.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330030036' post='2926949']
Careful, this is arexes we're talking about after all.
[/quote]
Arexes is actually in the right, I don't know why Tromp is making such bold claims he wasn't even around in a leadership position and in the channels when this happened.

For DH and specifically to you Roq, I do not know how you can justify it was a good idea given the current position you are in. I am under the impression MK blames you for the damages they received in the DH/NPO war. It is fair to say that you might still be in Umbrella if you did not kick start that war.

[/quote]

Um, probably not anyway. They'd have found something to nail me on later on regardless, most likely. The issue was more that a relationship I had built had overtaken everything else within an alliance, including my own importance. Think of it this way: consider it like um NPO expelling Moo-Cows to appease FAN and because they're tired of his talking.

Also Tim is awfully biased given he ghosted NEW himself. I relayed most of what I could at the time to Tromp because I had been urging him to return to government.

It's not the only time MK blamed me for their damages and as you can see, it's a consistent pattern amongst people to do that. The other instance is MK would complain about how Umbrella was intentionally holding back declarations and they did this for months.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330041431' post='2927075']I relayed most of what I could at the time to Tromp because I had been urging him to return to government.
[/quote]
That's a strange thing to do, considering that Tromp wasn't even in FOK but in SOS at that time (and where he should've stayed).

. Either way, no regrets. He's a better leader than you or any other MK toadies ever were.
FOK under you and the others: NG/MK vassal state, essentially.

Edited by Roquentin