Proof of Allegations

Monster

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1330101093' post='2927534']
Of course everything is just fine. Just don't look behind that curtain over there.
[/quote]

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330116793' post='2927658']
The Ordinance of Orders will never be cancelled.
[/quote]

You have reason to think otherwise? Do enlighten me.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1330122979' post='2927705']
You have reason to think otherwise? Do enlighten me.
[/quote]

If they repeat it enough, someone is going to believe it.

Added bonus: they can shout "claimed it!" in 25 years time when PB disbands.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1330123167' post='2927708']
Added bonus: they can shout "claimed it!" in 25 years time when PB disbands.
[/quote]

Sort of like when Roq's allegations that your government had not been participating in heinous acts of espionage turned out to be true contrary to the slander that was brought forward by the same individuals, right?

Rah rah, rah!

@JA: Yes. Plenty of reason. This isn't a discussion about that, though.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1330125371' post='2927727']
No, not really like that. But I don't expect you to understand the difference.
[/quote]

In the words of JA, "enlighten me."

Why should anyone heed what you or your alliance has to say when all it has to offer for its lies and slander in an attempt to belittle Roquentin throughout is petty insults and pathetic (failed,) attempts to silence the truth?

These are pretty serious allegations and I'm unsure of how these government members remain with your alliance given your actions taken towards foreign entities who you have attacked for far lesser instances of espionage in the past.

[quote name='Caustic' timestamp='1330095457' post='2927492']
PB unity has never been stronger :ehm::ehm:

I'd thank you for it, but that would already overinflate your ego (even though it shouldn't, it's produced the exact opposite effect that you wanted)
[/quote]
That's what blocs always say as they are nearing their end.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330126070' post='2927732']
[quote name='potato' timestamp='1330125371' post='2927727']
No, not really like that. But I don't expect you to understand the difference.
[/quote]

In the words of JA, "enlighten me."

Why should anyone heed what you or your alliance has to say when all it has to offer for its lies and slander in an attempt to belittle Roquentin throughout is petty insults and pathetic (failed,) attempts to silence the truth?

These are pretty serious allegations and I'm unsure of how these government members remain with your alliance given your actions taken towards foreign entities who you have attacked for far lesser instances of espionage in the past. [/quote]

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1330126397' post='2927736']
See? Told you you wouldn't get it.
[/quote]

You're right.... I don't get it.
You seemed to have failed to answer this post.
I assure you the people have far more interest in your response to this then your petty insults directed at me.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1330124542' post='2927721']
Sort of like when Roq's allegations that your government had not been participating in heinous acts of espionage turned out to be true contrary to the slander that was brought forward by the same individuals, right?

Rah rah, rah!

@JA: Yes. Plenty of reason. This isn't a discussion about that, though.
[/quote]

It's not really a discussion about anything in particular so please do share with us your reasoning behind it. I am very interested to know how outsiders such as yourself are under the impression that we're about to implode as a result of massive instability.

[quote name='Caustic' timestamp='1330091848' post='2927474']
Lets count:

tossed out of umbrella
[/quote]
Just to correct this, Roq asked to be demasked. He left Umbrella because most of us didn't agree with him over certain matters, or at least in the way of handling those matters. Dunno if he [i]would [/i]have been tossed out over time, but he left us, not the other way around.

[quote name='JoshuaR' timestamp='1330136550' post='2927834']
Just to correct this, Roq asked to be demasked. He left Umbrella because most of us didn't agree with him over certain matters, or at least in the way of handling those matters. Dunno if he [i]would [/i]have been tossed out over time, but he left us, not the other way around.
[/quote]

Um, mrcalkin asked to be demasked too. I was asked to reconsider by even yourself. Holy lol. I was still posting when JA did it. Stop trying to asscover. It's very unbecoming. Hell, what triggered it is mrcalkin told me to get out. I hate him.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330141161' post='2927866']
Um, mrcalkin asked to be demasked too. I was asked to reconsider by even yourself. Holy lol. I was still posting when JA did it. Stop trying to asscover. It's very unbecoming. Hell, what triggered it is mrcalkin told me to get out. I hate him.
[/quote]

So wait... someone you hate, tells you to get out... and your response is "Ok....". That is amazing leadership quality. I'd have told him to sod off. I guess now I understand better your references to you being milquetoast previously... but that's not milquetoast, that's down right soggy bread..

Glad to see you're having a backbone and starting some drama, sad to see it's like buck shot scattered everywhere around you and not honed in on one target.

[quote name='Micheal Malone' timestamp='1330147271' post='2927921']
So wait... someone you hate, tells you to get out... and your response is "Ok....". That is amazing leadership quality. I'd have told him to sod off. I guess now I understand better your references to you being milquetoast previously... but that's not milquetoast, that's down right soggy bread..

Glad to see you're having a backbone and starting some drama, sad to see it's like buck shot scattered everywhere around you and not honed in on one target.
[/quote]

No, I was a dick since he was fine crapping on gov when they didn't do what he wanted, but when I did it, it was so bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdhztZxZJCY&feature=related

also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjckP0oTRIs

such a beautiful voice but the lyrics are so fitting

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1330133494' post='2927811']
It's not really a discussion about anything in particular so please do share with us your reasoning behind it. I am very interested to know how outsiders such as yourself are under the impression that we're about to implode as a result of massive instability.
[/quote]

This topic is about the heinous acts of espionage perpetrated by MK and the other crimes it committed in the process, the lying and slander that it committed in attempting (failing,) to dismiss these allegations and that high government members who were involved remain in government and within the alliance, when they have rolled others for far less severe forms of espionage.

I don't know where I said massive instability anywhere. Perhaps a freudian slip or have you been practicing for answers to questions?

Edited by IYIyTh

They don't have massive instability only for the reason that no one has had the motivation to do anything about how poorly the alliance has been run. The stat increases which weren't effort-based pretty much ensured a sense of unwarranted confidence.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330212560' post='2928305']
I was given credit for it before, so I'll take some. I guess I should have gone with something less braggy, but I'd say I played as major a role in it as you did in WoTC.
[/quote]

The NPO defeated itself in Karma.