Hypothetical: Umbrella vs. MK

LegendoftheSkies

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1326410209' post='2898326']
We already beat them in war and in tech buying, I'm not sure what more you want us to do to them.
[/quote]

Prove you're still hypothetically better at constructing a good set of allies. At the end, you can point out that TOP is actually one of those really good allies, and therefore nothing is "done" to them.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1326404276' post='2898248']
"I can't wait until saturday to prove this wrong" implies he will be the one doing the proving. Since Tebow plays the patriots, one can only assume he (Mogar) plays for the Pats.
[/quote]

Or he's a crazy who is gonna get to Tebow before or after the game :ph34r: (Hopefully before because I have money on the Pats :P )

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1326404606' post='2898253']
You are correct to a certain extent... there are a few loose ties there, it is true. But to imply that a tie was imminent or in any sort of formulation process at all as he did is incorrect.
[/quote]

I never said imminent. Treaty reshuffling was mentioned and I was saying that treaty shuffling would result in Mj moving towards the Umbrella side, imo. Treaty shuffling happens before every major war so taking ties as of right now and hypothetically constructing a war out of it is ridiculous so I took the OP question to be what blocs would move where if a war between MK and Umbrella was to happen and that thought process resulted in Mjolnir on Umbrellas side despite the NoR tie to MK.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1326416334' post='2898403']
I'm guessing this thread was made to brag or point out how many allies / how large a portion of the treaty web DH is able to manipulate by pretending to be 3 separate alliances. :P
[/quote]
All part of our ongoing plan to merge into the Doomhouse AA and take over everything.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL2.jpg[/img]

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1326401285' post='2898222']
I didn't know you played for the Patriots
[/quote]
I know Tebow vs Brady = Brady wins.

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1326402382' post='2898227']
I didn't know you had to play for the patriots to prove something.
[/quote]
I was being entirely OOC, Pats > Broncos

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1326404276' post='2898248']
"I can't wait until saturday to prove this wrong" implies he will be the one doing the proving. Since Tebow plays the patriots, one can only assume he (Mogar) plays for the Pats.
[/quote]
I can't prefer one team over the other? I admit I pretend IC to be unbiased, but OOC I can't pick a football team?

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1326429586' post='2898541']
I know Tebow vs Brady = Brady wins.

I was being entirely OOC, Pats > Broncos

I can't prefer one team over the other? I admit I pretend IC to be unbiased, but OOC I can't pick a football team?
[/quote]

It's like when people use "we" to refer to their favorite team.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1326424112' post='2898484']
The others didnt understand you like Bodvar and I did.
[/quote]

I think the cancellation of our treaty is still the quickest TOP has ever done anything. I mean hell, you beat us to canceling and we had already decided to cancel. That was a pretty short conversation with Crymson. :lol1:

Edited by Rafael Nadal

[quote name='Rafael Nadal' timestamp='1326398017' post='2898211']
MK WOULD WIN ON A FINAL POSSESSION DRIVE BY TIM TEBOW
[/quote]
You're making me consider joining Umb. Please stop this.

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1326440629' post='2898677']
Regardless none of it will matter. Packers will win the superbowl.
[/quote]
xfd check this guy out. He thinks the Packers can beat a team with a top five defense.

The Packers offense is massively overrated by the fact that the best defense they played is the Chiefs, who they lost to.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1326649522' post='2900103']

xfd check this guy out. He thinks the Packers can beat a team with a top five defense.

The Packers offense is massively overrated by the fact that the best defense they played is the Chiefs, who they lost to.
[/quote]

Check this guy out. :smug:

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1326649522' post='2900103']

[/quote]
Oddly perceptive.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1326677242' post='2900532']
Talk about egg on my face. It didn't even take the 49ers to beat the Packers.
[/quote]

What you said is still right though, the Giants healthy (as they were today) could be a top 5 D. They at least are a real good one.

Packers shot themselves in the foot though.

In case anyone is wondering, I'm thinking Ravens over Pats this week, since the Pats haven't beat anyone that has winning record this season while the Ravens have a ironclad defense and offense that is underrated by the strength of the defenses it's played this year and is going to tear apart the Pats defense.

Not a damn clue about the Giants-Niners game, though.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1326765001' post='2901247']
In case anyone is wondering, I'm thinking Ravens over Pats this week, since the Pats haven't beat anyone that has winning record this season while the Ravens have a ironclad defense and offense that is underrated by the strength of the defenses it's played this year and is going to tear apart the Pats defense.

Not a damn clue about the Giants-Niners game, though.
[/quote]

I gotta agree with you on the Ravens game, I also am picking the 49ers over the Giants, depends on the line though. The Giants O can definitely put up big numbers but the 49ers D is nowhere near as !@#$%* as the Packers D and I see them pulling through.

Also my man Vernons (Vernon Davis = UMD Alumni, friend of a friend) gonna have a big game :D