Hypothetical: Umbrella vs. MK

LegendoftheSkies

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1326357187' post='2897991']
You read too much into it. There were grudges against Sparta from various Mj alliances for various actions taken by us in the past. To help both sides move past these issues, and also as a courtesy to our ally Asgaard, we approached each respective alliance and hashed things out.
[/quote]

Well, that wasn't really everything :)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1326338529' post='2897827']
:blink:

I'm seriously quite interesting in hearing about this one.
[/quote]

Uh, you're allied to Fark and Asgaard are allied to Sparta so the ties are already there. I also heard rumblings that there were a few diplomatic missions between Mjolnir and XX alliances going back a few months before the war kicked off, nothing solid though. I wouldn't be too surprised if we were to see your respective blocs getting closer over the next few months.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1326392446' post='2898167']
Uh, you're allied to Fark and Asgaard are allied to Sparta so the ties are already there. I also heard rumblings that there were a few diplomatic missions between Mjolnir and XX alliances going back a few months before the war kicked off, nothing solid though. I wouldn't be too surprised if we were to see your respective blocs getting closer over the next few months.
[/quote]

Silly JA, implying Fark and FAN aren't going to continue warring for months to come.

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1326402382' post='2898227']
I didn't know you had to play for the patriots to prove something.
[/quote]

"I can't wait until saturday to prove this wrong" implies he will be the one doing the proving. Since Tebow plays the patriots, one can only assume he (Mogar) plays for the Pats.

Edited by janax

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1326392446' post='2898167']
[/quote]

You are correct to a certain extent... there are a few loose ties there, it is true. But to imply that a tie was imminent or in any sort of formulation process at all as he did is incorrect.

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1326403260' post='2898235']
The real meaning of the image in the OP has been revealed, I can now declare this the greatest thread to grace these forums ever.
[/quote]

[img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/9236/bppgg.png[/img]

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1326406953' post='2898284']
I remember a certain individual from DT, but what do I know.
[/quote]
A mistake, albeit a well intentioned one by the HToFA. Not one sponsored by the people necessary to actually make decisions within DT, as the HToFA has no authority to make treaties without consent of the triumvirate. The triumvirate did not consent when they heard of it.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1326410048' post='2898322']
I'd rather see MK vs TOP, although I suppose Umbrella would rule that out as being remotely fair.
[/quote]
We already beat them in war and in tech buying, I'm not sure what more you want us to do to them.

Don't worry, Feanor, I've got this:

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1326410209' post='2898326']
We already beat them in war and in tech buying, I'm not sure what more you want us to do to them.
[/quote]
Only with the help of 21 other alliances :smug: