Hypothetical: Umbrella vs. MK

LegendoftheSkies

I'm guessing Pillowfort won't split themselves up on both sides of the war, but both MK and Umbrella are OTPs (TOP allied to MK and Argent to Umbrella). So it would be interesting to see how the PF bloc would react to such a war. Considering IRON and Argent are allied to both TOP and Umbrella, I don't think it would go well for MK. As I don't think the MK-TOP relationship would be strong enough for TOP to ignore their relationships with IRON and Argent who have been with them longer. Is there something going on between Umbrella and MK to cause this topic?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1326328121' post='2897694']
I'm guessing Pillowfort won't split themselves up on both sides of the war, but both MK and Umbrella are OTPs (TOP allied to MK and Argent to Umbrella). So it would be interesting to see how the PF bloc would react to such a war. Considering IRON and Argent are allied to both TOP and Umbrella, I don't think it would go well for MK. As I don't think the MK-TOP relationship would be strong enough for TOP to ignore their relationships with IRON and Argent who have been with them longer. Is there something going on between Umbrella and MK to cause this topic?
[/quote]

yes now is your opportunity to strike, nobody will defend mk if you attack them promise

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1326328189' post='2897696']
yes now is your opportunity to strike, nobody will defend mk if you attack them promise
[/quote]
I think I would just enjoy the show if Umbrella and MK fought, I have no intention of going after MK.

[/quote]
You should strike now before I have a chance to throw up another WoT to save the day!

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1326327677' post='2897685']
Non Grata is going to need multi-million dollar ad campaigns to decide. Hopefully MK or Umb are good with the independent voters.
[/quote]

instead of paying millions of dollars for ads, we will just pay you millions of dollars directly

[/quote]

PF could just DoW [i]both[/i] MK and Umbrella for causing shenanigans.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1326322157' post='2897617']
This war already showed that treaty chains mean jack. Anyone can get hit from anywhere by a coalition made up of anyone for no formal reason at all.
[/quote]

Your alliance's entire membership seems to be characterized by an almost complete lack of brains. And by "almost complete," I'm making allowance for the fact that you are at least capable of mastering the use of a language and the operation of a computer.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1326328516' post='2897707']
instead of paying millions of dollars for ads, we will just pay you millions of dollars directly
[/quote]
this is what happens when [i]citizens united[/i]

[/quote]
We'd take advantage of the situation and roll OMFG. I've had enough of that Calzone guy.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1326328841' post='2897716']
We'd take advantage of the situation and roll OMFG. I've had enough of that Calzone guy.
[/quote]

You'll change your name to the Hockey Ninjas by the time I'm done with you!

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1326328557' post='2897709']
Your alliance's entire membership seems to be characterized by an almost complete lack of brains. And by "almost complete," I'm making allowance for the fact that you are at least capable of mastering the use of a language and the operation of a computer.
[/quote]

Hey I'm quite happy to debate examples of why the treaty web was thrown out the window and pre-set coalition warfare took control of this one... virtually making specific treaty web analysis of future conflicts largely redundant... or we could just call each other stupid dumb smelly buts and go down your road if you want. What ever suits you good sir.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1326327840' post='2897689']
My platform: freedom.
[/quote]
I'm not sure. I hear Umb is running on a platform of despair and the status quo. That's gotta be a rough one to beat.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1326328516' post='2897707']
[/quote]
He's got a point. Umb can move [i]millions[/i] of dollars on a whim.

Edited by flak attack

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1326334359' post='2897782']
mushroomites fall in love, umbrellans fall in line
[/quote]
It's true. Archon cancelled elections and put all of his opponents in FEMA concentration camps.

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1326322350' post='2897620']
Is it just me, or does that chart make anyone else really hungry?

[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2yl3gus.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

So GOONS is trying to roll FOK next? No doubt under the direction of MK.

Anyways, if I were to take this seriously... for the definites FOK goes Umbrella side, ODN goes MK side, & NG goes MK side because Umbrella wouldn't want them. I don't know about GOONS. Which makes it PB/C&G/PF versus SF/XX/Umb. Quite similar to this war with a few key differences.. If this current war hadn't happened I would bank on NoR bringing Mjolnir against the Umbrella side just to hit SF, but now I don't know if they still hold that grudge. If that were the case I would see NPO going with C&G due to the TLR tie because they see an opportunity for relevancy as well as they would like a victory just for moral purposes/appease the membership which they are in need of now.

Anyways, we'd be using pre-war NS and a better group of people in charge for the SF/XX side of the web (no offense to those that lead/led it, but there was just a lot of hatred within that coalition for it to be effective, as far as I know none of the alliances in that coalition hate Umbrella), and I'd go with the Umbrella side winning out because the main strength MKs side would have going for them is PF and their upper tier but Umbrella would/should be able to handle that, especially with the help of Sparta/Fark (who contrary to popular belief did have a solid upper tier), as well as the few MHA guys that did know how to fight.

Now that it's post war, and IF this scenario were to happen I really doubt Mjolnir would want to go with MK (or maybe thats me hoping :P ) and I think prior to the war we would see a tie between Mjolnir and XX, as was attempted prior to this war.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1326335920' post='2897798']
So GOONS is trying to roll FOK next? No doubt under the direction of MK.

Anyways, if I were to take this seriously... for the definites FOK goes Umbrella side, ODN goes MK side, & NG goes MK side because Umbrella wouldn't want them. I don't know about GOONS. Which makes it PB/C&G/PF versus SF/XX/Umb.
[/quote]

Why would XX help Umbrella?

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1326335920' post='2897798']
Now that it's post war, and IF this scenario were to happen I really doubt Mjolnir would want to go with MK (or maybe thats me hoping :P ) and I think prior to the war we would see a tie between Mjolnir and XX, as was attempted prior to this war.
[/quote]
There was no serious attempt to tie Mjolnir to XX prior to this war, nor would there be after. We have friends there, (Asg n Sparta, Rok n Fark) but we aren't as a bloc close to them.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris