Hypothetical: Umbrella vs. MK

LegendoftheSkies

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1326335920' post='2897798']
and I think prior to the war we would see a tie between Mjolnir and XX, as was attempted prior to this war.
[/quote]

:blink:

I'm seriously quite interesting in hearing about this one.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1326338529' post='2897827']
:blink:

I'm seriously quite interesting in hearing about this one.
[/quote]

Got it from Sparta revamping diplomatic efforts to every Mj alliance within the last ~4 monthes. Yes, I might be reading too much into it but I take that as more than a coincidence. I noticed a couple diplomat applications and then kept an eye on it and saw that there were attempts to keep the embassys active as shown by the Spartan diplomats visiting the forums regularly, not sure if the embassys were actually used but they did check Mj forums regularly according to the bottom of your forums.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1326339149' post='2897839']
I noticed a couple diplomat applications and then kept an eye on it and saw that there were attempts to keep the embassys active as shown by the Spartan diplomats visiting the forums regularly, not sure if the embassys were actually used but they did check Mj forums regularly according to the bottom of your forums.
[/quote]
you should get out more.

Got it from Sparta revamping diplomatic efforts to every Mj alliance within the last ~4 monthes. [b]Yes, I might be reading too much into it[/b] but I take that as more than a coincidence. I noticed a couple diplomat applications and then kept an eye on it and saw that there were attempts to keep the embassys active as shown by the Spartan diplomats visiting the forums regularly, not sure if the embassys were actually used but they did check Mj forums regularly according to the bottom of your forums.
[/quote]

You read too much into it.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1326338493' post='2897826']
"We shall persuade them that they will only become free when they renounce their freedom and submit to us"

Free wall of text fodder
[/quote]
is that all i am to you people? a wall of text generator?

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1326340529' post='2897853']
[/quote]

Yes, and you're about a month overdue for delivering one. I'm pretty sure you've got at least one backlogged. Let's have em.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1326340529' post='2897853']
[/quote]
Yes.

On a related note, tl:dr on this thread. Seriously though, you can draw a line to the right of NG and safely say that those AAs will stand at MK's side.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1326341782' post='2897868']
Yes, and you're about a month overdue for delivering one. I'm pretty sure you've got at least one backlogged. Let's have em.
[/quote]
Please don't encourage him.

Got it from Sparta revamping diplomatic efforts to every Mj alliance within the last ~4 monthes. Yes, I might be reading too much into it but I take that as more than a coincidence. I noticed a couple diplomat applications and then kept an eye on it and saw that there were attempts to keep the embassys active as shown by the Spartan diplomats visiting the forums regularly, not sure if the embassys were actually used but they did check Mj forums regularly according to the bottom of your forums.
[/quote]

There was never any tie attempted prior to this war.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1326351397' post='2897959']
Not really, we all know who would win that one.
[/quote]
NG would win. NG and MK are similar in their competencies of war but with sheer numbers NG wins.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1326353465' post='2897972']
I think what I learned from this thread is that NG and GOONS can be convinced fighting for someone by trillions of dongs and tech. :ehm:
[/quote]
From this thread? Our predilection for mercenary funding should be universally known by now. I personally would mud wrestle a nun if it meant getting some aids out of it.

[/quote]

You read too much into it. There were grudges against Sparta from various Mj alliances for various actions taken by us in the past. To help both sides move past these issues, and also as a courtesy to our ally Asgaard, we approached each respective alliance and hashed things out.

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1326357187' post='2897991']
You read too much into it. There were grudges against Sparta from various Mj alliances for various actions taken by us in the past. To help both sides move past these issues, and also as a courtesy to our ally Asgaard, we approached each respective alliance and hashed things out.
[/quote]

It's not so far fetched as some of you make it out to be. MJ and XX already have two (MDoAP level) direct ties. So that makes you closer to XX than to PB for example.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1326357433' post='2897995']
It's not so far fetched as some of you make it out to be. MJ and XX already have two (MDoAP level) direct ties. So that makes you closer to XX than to PB for example.
[/quote]

That's only because PB is terrible :lol1:

But really, MJ worked a bit at improving our diplomatic cohesiveness. We knew that some of our allies would be split when war finally came knocking but we tried to at least solve any direct issues that we could. Sparta was very helpful in that regard.