An Imperial Announcement

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Zk7Kp.png[/img][/center]

In line with my campaign for [b]Supreme Weeaboo Viceroy[/b] (or Overlord, take your pick), I have approached the SOS Brigade with a tantalizing offer involving protection, and warm Taiwanese-made security blankets. In line with their Overlord, and realizing my power and prestige, they have accepted. In lieu of this we have come forward to present you with the following stunning development in my quest to achieve my titular claim in reality: A [b]Mutual Assimilation Pact[/b]. It is only a matter of time until Nice Boat finally caves into the superior Sakurareich once and for all, as their SOS Brigade comrades have so wisely chosen to do before them (at this very moment).

[quote][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/340OP.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/SFt8C.png[/img][/center]

[center][u][b][size="6"]Probably the Worst Treaty Ever Made[/size][/b][/u][/center]

Preamble
To improve relations between one another, the New Sakura Order (aka NsO) and SOS Brigade (aka SOS) agree to the following:

Article One
NsO and SOS recognize one another as sovereign alliances and our members will treat each other with the appropriate respect in all public areas. Efforts will be taken by both sides to maintain consistent and productive dialogue whenever necessary.

Article Two
The alliances of NsO and SOS agree to not attack one another. In the event one alliance's nation attacks a nation belonging to the other alliance, both alliances shall take the actions necessary to make a resolution towards the situation created.

Article Three
The alliances of NsO and SOS agree to share intelligence critical to the other alliance's safety. They also agree to not conduct espionage on one another. The sources of intelligence transferred under this clause may be kept confidential.

Article Four
The alliances of NsO and SOS reserve the right to assist in aiding one another in economic matters, such as aid. Although both alliances reserve the right to assist one another, they are not obliged to assist.

Article Five
This treaty, upon ratification, shall last until such time that one or both alliances believe this treaty is no longer necessary. In that case, advance notice of 24 hours is required before formally dissolving this treaty with reason.

[u]Signed for the New Sakura Order[/u]
- [b]Elrich von Richt[/b], [i]Empress of the New Sakura Order[/i]
- [b]Diablofan[/b], [i]Chancellor and Petal Council Member[/i]
- [b]Saniiro Matsudaira[/b], [i]Petal Council Member[/i]
- [b]lime[/b], [i]Petal Council Member[/i]
- [b]KuroNeko[/b], [i]Petal Council Member[/i]

[u]Signed for SOS Brigade[/u]

- [b]Imperial Patricia[/b], [i]Time Traveller and Brigade Mascot[/i]
- [b]Akira Katou[/b], [i]Ordinary Human and Errand Boy[/i]
- [b]Rallen[/b], [i]Esper and Mysterious Transfer Studen[/i]t
- [b]Madarame Harunobu[/b], [i]Brigade Chief and Ultra Director[/i]
- [b]Kiflaam[/b], [i]Alien Supercomputer and Meganekko[b] [/b]
[/i]
[/quote]

(tl;dr Jokes on you, we signed a PIAT with the SOS Brigade. Never before has the Desert Eagle in my closest been so close to my mouth.)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God be praised! This is the best thing of the day!

And should the Deagle prove not trustworthy, I'm positive you can try the David Carradine approach.

Edited by Avery du Troiseau

[quote]
Article Three
The alliances of NsO and SOS agree to share intelligence critical to the other alliance's safety. They also agree to not conduct espionage on one another. The sources of intelligence transferred under this clause may be kept confidential.
[/quote]

Oh dear. I wouldn't want SOS warning NsO of our intentions to roll them.

Dislike!

[quote name='Evangeline Anovilis' timestamp='1324609749' post='2884467']
May I remind that a Viceroy still needs someone that is the actual monarch? So a Viceroy is neither supreme, nor could it be used in this context.
[/quote]
you're the kind of person who won't wear a paper crown because it's treason to impersonate a monarch aren't you?

From the peace agreement between SOS and NsO in their little skirmish...

[quote name='Chimaera' timestamp='1308692426' post='2737718']
The alliances of New Sakura Order and SOS Brigade agree to cease all conflict against each other, [b]and agree to avoid all official contact.[/b]
[/quote]

I eagerly await the inactive ghost of IAA and the currently very busy forces of RIA to enforce this as a blatant violation of avoiding all official contact. :awesome:

All joking aside though, good luck, I suppose.