An Imperial Announcement

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1324872278' post='2886442']
Someone needs to tell him if he hasn't found out yet.
[/quote]
Indeed and I want a picture of his face when he finds out :D...but joking aside well done to both alliances on taking this monumental step to normalization of relations.

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1324885375' post='2886533']
Indeed and I want a picture of his face when he finds out :D...but joking aside well done to both alliances on taking this monumental step to normalization of relations.
[/quote]
Indeed, this was quite a change from 6 months ago, but a few things have changed (more or less) for the better.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1324866563' post='2886412']
I know, Evangeline. Just stating the impossible to piss both sides off and actually bring off a miracle :P
[/quote]
Well, one side doesn't make it a secret that they wish for a merger and I think it is quite obvious which one it is. So at best, you piss people like Arrnea or maybe me off.

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1324976450' post='2887156']
Then such people need to get a grip :ph34r:
[/quote]
Well, people already told me before that I should get a grip, but still.

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' timestamp='1324977741' post='2887165']
Wait, we're still afraid of him? Pretty sure we don't give a care in the world, and never have. :smug:
[/quote]
Yes, not everything in the world is about you or NsO. Hope it didn't trigger the Copernican Revolution for you.

[quote name='Evangeline Anovilis' timestamp='1324990574' post='2887213']
Well, people already told me before that I should get a grip, but still.

Yes, not everything in the world is about you or NsO. Hope it didn't trigger the Copernican Revolution for you.
[/quote]

Oh, how naive you are. You have so much to learn, Evangeline. Who ever said I thought the world revolved around us? Silly child.

[quote name='Evangeline Anovilis' timestamp='1324990574' post='2887213']
[/quote]

So why are you posting in a topic that has everything to do with NsO?

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1325030850' post='2887614']
So why are you posting in a topic that has everything to do with NsO?
[/quote]
Because I am a friend of SOS. It is also their treaty after all. But I see, another one has not overcome this short-sighted view of the world.

[quote name='Evangeline Anovilis' timestamp='1325034663' post='2887663']
Because I am a friend of SOS. It is also their treaty after all. But I see, another one has not overcome this short-sighted view of the world.
[/quote]

And yet this thread still has everything to do with NsO. So far, you've contributed arguing about the definition of the word "viceroy" and pretended that people still care about Arrnea ever since NG more or less beat SOS so hard that they reverted back into being a protectorate, and had to give up Arrnea who got beat so hard that he ran to a neutral. Shut up and go outside, this thread does not need to be bumped any longer.

Edited by Hereno

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1325045652' post='2887757']
They're near the worst scum on Planet Bob.
[/quote]

I've heard that they aren't that intimidating. Let's roll 'em.

[/quote]

...and with each and every post, you continue to sink into a pool of idiocy.

Edited by Elrich von Richt

[/quote]

You really aren't doing yourself any favors. I'm going to kindly recommend that if you are a friend of SOS like you claim to be, you would drop this. :v:

[/quote]

I forgot to mention something. You see, you claim to be a friend of the SOS, yet you are slandering their allies. In effect, this is slandering SOS.

I don't know about them or you, but I'm pretty sure if someone slanders one of my allies, that me and my alliance take it quite personally.

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' timestamp='1325054992' post='2887852']
I forgot to mention something. You see, you claim to be a friend of the SOS, yet you are slandering their allies. In effect, this is slandering SOS.

I don't know about them or you, but I'm pretty sure if someone slanders one of my allies, that me and my alliance take it quite personally.
[/quote]

SOS is awful.

COME AT ME BRO

[/quote]
Yeah sure you are, you are in no way a sycophantic lover of Arrnea right?

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1325054037' post='2887843']
You really aren't doing yourself any favors. I'm going to kindly recommend that if you are a friend of SOS like you claim to be, you would drop this. :v:
[/quote]
:blink: And here I am agreeing with Bernkastel! damn you Evangeline!

Edited by Cataduanes

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' timestamp='1325054992' post='2887852']

[/quote]
I wouldn't call a mere PIAT an alliance.