Invicta Announcement

Ellis

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='O-Dog' timestamp='1322532619' post='2855297']
You NG guys try too hard. We get it that you want to be seen as all rufty tufty, but it takes time, sweethearts.
[/quote]
Absolutely. Maybe you can give us some lessons when you're not too busy wiping drool from your chin.

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1322536343' post='2855347']
Because we don't blame people for things they were not responsible for? It's sad that's such a foreign concept around here.
[/quote]

If you don't blame them or hold any ill feelings towards them, why did you see fit to downgrade on them? Or not even defend them when they were being attacked?

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1322536915' post='2855359']
If you don't blame them or hold any ill feelings towards them, why did you see fit to downgrade on them? Or not even defend them when they were being attacked?
[/quote]

Do you not understand that this is a different SOS, as Ellis stated earlier? We downgraded because of the hit put on a member of our ally. The person responsible for that is no longer in charge, who also is the person who invited the war on SOS. So, yes, this is a different AA. The remaining members really want to give it a shot, we're here to help them try to do that.

And again, the treaty was optional when they were attacked. You can't blame us for someone waiting for that to happen before they decided to be opportunistic.

Best of luck Harunobu and his senior staff - you have one heck of a job to do.

Honorable and respectable as expected, Invicta. Great thing here.

Also, edit~
[quote name='Micheal Malone' timestamp='1322532067' post='2855290']
SOS, if you truly wanted to change, you'd drop that crappy Protector and get a real alliance to help you out.
[/quote]

And things worked out [b]so well[/b] with VE and The International. :rolleyes:

Edited by Bernkastel

[quote name='O-Dog' timestamp='1322528711' post='2855222']
And there was me thinking it was impossible for you to get any more stupid.
[/quote]
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein

Never underestimate stupidity. It's one of the greatest forces in the universe.

And in other news, congrats on Invicta and SOS Brigade for your new treaty!
o/

The box in the picture is clearly not seaworthy. I bet it'd become soaked and sink when weight is added if anyone put it into some water.

Otherwise, hope you guys can fix SOS and make it all pretty and stuff. With arrnea out, I'm sure things will slowly heal over time. Well, not fully sure, but there is the opportunity.

Congratulations to both parties on this nice treaty.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1322529312' post='2855240']
SOS, you might as well disband and join NsO. They are actually decent for an anime alliance.
[/quote]
Awww, I think they could at least try. All of the former government left and as you may know the level of autocracy in SOS, these people had almost no say in the past. As people said before me, if there is a change, then it'll happen now.

[quote name='Redezra' timestamp='1322532447' post='2855295']
MDAP?

With SOS?

Eeeewwww...

Only if you do it first :D
[/quote]
You want to be tied to NsO? Not that I'd want to meddle in your FA, but I don't know if both sides really want to stick to a de facto MDAP.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1322543808' post='2855555']
Answer me this one question: Is Arrnea still in SOS?
[/quote]
[quote name='President Gunn' timestamp='1322544657' post='2855572']
Arrnea is currently applying to GPA.
[/quote]
[quote name='Imperial Patricia' timestamp='1322545036' post='2855577']
Arrnea has no affiliation with the current SOS Brigade Membership
[/quote]
Arrnea is applying to GPA and holds no offices in the Brigade anymore. He should have handeed in his resignation already and apart from some friendly ties, as he still was a member once, there are no ties.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1322536557' post='2855353']
Absolutely. Maybe you can give us some lessons when you're not too busy wiping drool from your chin.
[/quote]

Good work! Them acting lessons are really starting to pay dividends; I can [i]almost see[/i] the tattoos etched into your bicep.

I still think it would have been better to leave the name and history that SOS carries with it and start afresh like Boat Alliance did.

But as long as Arrnea stays away from you merry bunch I'm confident you can set course for something else that conflict, at least that's what I hope.

For me personally any grudges I had with SOS are gone especially now Arrnea is gone. I wish you the best in repairing your alliance and hope we don't get in each other's hair anymore.

Good luck.

[quote name='Diabloz' timestamp='1322564028' post='2855769']
Are you serious?! :lol1: That beating gave him enough war :smug:
[/quote]

There must be a motto or something like that in there somewhere :awesome:

Non Grata: We beat people so bad it puts them off war forever

Or something like that :P

Edit: There, not the.

Edited by Ellis

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1322537344' post='2855370']
Do you not understand that this is a different SOS, as Ellis stated earlier? We downgraded because of the hit put on a member of our ally. The person responsible for that is no longer in charge, who also is the person who invited the war on SOS. So, yes, this is a different AA. The remaining members really want to give it a shot, we're here to help them try to do that.[/quote]

Ok then, Arrnea is out of power and that's all good and well. But why the downgrade to a protectorate, then?

[quote]And again, the treaty was optional when they were attacked. You can't blame us for someone waiting for that to happen before they decided to be opportunistic.
[/quote]

How was it opportunistic? You still held an ODP. Nothing was keeping you from defending them.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini