Invicta Announcement

Ellis

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1322529941' post='2855256']
If you had seen how many ppl resigned from PC and iFOK you'd know that wasn't the popular decision. RIA seemed pretty ok with letting SOS burn
[/quote]

You can say the "resigned", I can say they ghosted. They mostly all came back, right? Correct me if I'm wrong with that.

Well I say with no doubt INVICTA are great protectors ( they had our back for a very long time) and I think the new SOS will benefit from this move. The question now is will you give them a fair shake or will the actions of the people who left cause problems moving forward.

o/INVICTA

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1322529499' post='2855250']
While that certainly was an option, they're genuinely trying to give it a go, so why fault them?
[/quote]
The fault is also yours for giving them false hope. They're a pile of !@#$, and you come along saying "We'll help you guys back up!". I can only hope that when they resort to their usual tactics of mouthing off then running back under mother's skirt to hide, that someone will have the good sense to knock out your teeth at the same time.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1322528568' post='2855219']
Funny, where was this protectorate when SOS was getting their faces kicked in.

way to show a brave face, Invicta
[/quote]
How's that thong of yours coming? Did you ever order the one in hot pink?

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1322530581' post='2855262']
The fault is also yours for giving them false hope. They're a pile of !@#$, and you come along saying "We'll help you guys back up!". I can only hope that when they resort to their usual tactics of mouthing off then running back under mother's skirt to hide, that someone will have the good sense to knock out your teeth at the same time.
[/quote]
You've skewered me. I will now spend the next seventeen hours reevaluating my life.

[/quote]

If they do that, I'm sure someone will, but if SOS are ever going to change, it's now.

[/quote]

Oh King Xander,

Don't worry, I think if anything did happen, however unlikely, that NG would once more roll in and beat them up in their sad and sorry state like the big men you are. And the world would thank you for it, etc etc.

I just have a feeling that now, with Arrnea gone, these guys are trying to reclaim the name, and they won't act anything like that horrible thorn in your collective side.

I guess we'll all find out, right? :D

[quote name='Learz' timestamp='1322530919' post='2855266']
How's that thong of yours coming? Did you ever order the one in hot pink?
[/quote]
How classy, an OOC attack. Nevermind the fact your alliance is a massive joke and you run to Pacifica every single time someone says something bad about you

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1322531247' post='2855273']
I think you're going to need more time.
[/quote]
Actually, it only took 5 minutes. All I have to do is ask "what would Xander do?" and then not do that.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1322531326' post='2855275']
How classy, an OOC attack. Nevermind the fact your alliance is a massive joke and you run to Pacifica every single time someone says something bad about you
[/quote]
It's not OOC. Don't you remember our wonderful IRC chat? :D
I'm just saying if you want to be an attention whore, you should dress for it. Speaking of which, you're looking mighty fine with that post of yours....

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1322531442' post='2855278']
So no change then?
[/quote]
Probably not. Unless bribes were involved. Then maybe.

[/quote]

Oh thanks, complaining about the one good road out of our suburb.
Look if you want us to go running to anyone else, [b]you[/b] pay for the asphalt restoration.

And I wouldn't be calling any alliance a joke if I were you~ xP

Nevermind the fact your alliance is a massive joke and you run to Pacifica every single time someone says something bad about you
[/quote]

Care to refer me to such things? Possibly something twisted and taken out of context, no doubt.

Well, this treaty seems to be jumping everywhere. Might want to change it to a PIAT and a MDAP at some time to even it out.

Also,

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1322529312' post='2855240']
SOS, you might as well disband and join NsO. They are actually decent for an anime alliance.
[/quote]
:awesome:

[quote name='Micheal Malone' timestamp='1322532067' post='2855290']
SOS, if you truly wanted to change, you'd drop that crappy Protector and get a real alliance to help you out.
[/quote]

Maybe you should've reached out to them then. You know, practice what you preach.

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1322531896' post='2855287']
Well, this treaty seems to be jumping everywhere. Might want to change it to a PIAT and a MDAP at some time to even it out.
[/quote]

MDAP?

With SOS?

Eeeewwww...

Only if you do it first :D