UPN Announcement

Robster83

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1322376401' post='2853491']
I have given UPN a lion's share of grief over the years for their ineptitude, but at this moment I wish to commend UPN for their decision to quickly (if ineptly) defend their ally in Polaris. Polaris should forever express its gratitude for UPN's repeated sacrifices. Polaris truly does not deserve you as an ally, UPN. They could not be bothered to defend you when you most needed it.

(And I am well aware that UPN asked NpO to stay out of the UPN-NG War. But sometimes when a friend says they don't need help, that's when they need it the most.)
[/quote]

There is no way I could really put it any better than Mandy, here.

Both alliances that went in for the blue colony tonight are fine, honorable alliances that any one would be lucky to have as an ally.

You may not be the most active, or the most competent alliance, UPN, but you deserve better than this.

That's the tragedy of this conflict. Quite a few good alliances are going to burn due to poor FA choices by them and their allies. I wish all of them luck.

Enjoy yourselves, UPN and IRON (and may the DoWs work their way around to my small corner of the world).

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1322383620' post='2853571']And again it's UPN taking the fall for Polar. This is looking more and more like a stockholm syndrom guys.[/quote]
Maybe I'm missing something, but when did Polaris kidnap and/or abuse UPN?

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1322387069' post='2853605']
Please give us tLR too!
[/quote]

I dont think you want The Last Remnants to declare war on you, Theres no way IRON would win in the case of tLR declaring on them xDD

[quote name='Chalaskan' timestamp='1322369930' post='2853383']
2 wars so far, one way before the announcement. Iron's in real trouble here.

Dow was as good as the blitz
[/quote]
[center][img]http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/full/2011/11/02/183834-herman-cain.jpg[/img][/center]

[color="#FF0000"][size="7"][center]No Blitz[/center][/size][/color]

Edited by Rhizoctonia

[quote name='Rustikus' timestamp='1322393945' post='2853645']
Why don't you then just declare on us? Or are you too concerned about your image to go after somewhat smaller alliance?
[/quote]
Dogs scratch fleas off their balls don't they?

As far as UPN goes, I actually salute you on your willingness to declare on us. It's too bad that Polar will never return the favor for you no matter how much you hope they would. Enjoy the fight! :)