What's with all this talk of winter?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1322264396' post='2851210']
The treaty shuffle continues. Best of luck to TLR who seems to have prevented themselves many future headaches, and to RIA on what seems to me a hard road ahead of them.
[/quote]

The only way TLR can avoid future headaches is if they expel about 1/4 of their current government.

Mandellav for dictator of TLR.

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1322263801' post='2851201']
TLR? I thought GATO had RIA.
[/quote]
come at us, you know my own feelings towards you, I'd love a chance for us to meet on the battlefield, I might not have been the best, but I never whined like you did.

edit: I love GATO, because of a few of your members who were in TPF, but you I've never forgiven.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1322280211' post='2851382']
edit: I love GATO, because of a few of your members who were in TPF, but you I've never forgiven.
[/quote]
You still have too much hate in your heart Mogar, you should let it go and embrace the love dude :D

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1322298202' post='2852194']
Please do not cancel our personal MDAP Craig.
[/quote]

That would imply you would honor it.

Which also implies you have honor...

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1322264945' post='2851215']
The only way TLR can avoid future headaches is if they expel about 1/4 of their current government.

Mandellav for dictator of TLR.
[/quote]

Wow, considering you and I have never even talked, that is one hell of an opinion of our gov.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1322280211' post='2851382']
come at us, you know my own feelings towards you, I'd love a chance for us to meet on the battlefield, I might not have been the best, but I never whined like you did.

[/quote]

I wasn't aware we had problems. I'm quite fond of TPF Gov, and I suspect they feel have no issues with myself.

Just because you couldn't run CDS, but one direction and that was into the ground doesn't mean you need some vendetta. I'm not exactly sure how stupid one has to be to lose control of his alliance to "nazi's." Also, I had to bail your P.o.S. Government out of debt to GOON's paying at least 1/3 of the reps from that war. If you want to "come at me" then do just that. Your baseless posturing is pathetic and an accurate representation of yourself since you joined CN and will still be true when you leave it.

tl;dr Grow up and if you want some come get it.

Edited by TimLee

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1322272754' post='2851296']
The NPO-CnG sigs still crack me up.
[/quote]

Me too Drai, MK would never let Pacifica join CnG. You guys know what's best for us. I'm glad you told the commies to stop the insanity.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1322344639' post='2852893']
Wow, considering you and I have never even talked, that is one hell of an opinion of our gov.
[/quote]

We've talked many times Rush.

We've fought for you many times. We were even allied once.

Edited by James Dahl