The Last Republic Celebrates

sojourner

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='sojourner' timestamp='1318645164' post='2825373']
Well, although this thread got sidetracked, and trolled, and used as a place to make jabs,
I would like to say that I appreciate the friendships I and TLR have made...the great times spent the last year have far outweighed the bad.
I can only hope that friendships continue and more friends are made. Thank you to those who wished us a Happy Birthday.
[/quote]

What about the friends you lost and the enemies you made? Hardly seems fair to not give them a shout out.

And you're welcome! :smug:

[quote name='SyndicatedINC' timestamp='1318677076' post='2825564']
Welcome to the family The Last Republic. I promise to make an effort to swing on by and say hello. May even bring by one of our famous welcome to the neighbourhood pies.
[/quote]

IT'S A TRAP!!!

No, seriously, Avalon's pretty cool. Just be wary of those pies if you have substance abuse issues.

Never mind all those hurling insults and abuses, congratulations, on having exceeded all of our expectations. It sure has been a whirlwind year.

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1318603223' post='2824889']
Why does your announcements always seem so amateurishly written? Really corny and cliché too
[/quote]
I understand a lot of you who formed tLR never had much practice with this and as magnanimous as I am, I have taken pity on you.
I offer to put my extensive experience and knowledge at your service should you ever wish to improve the quality and professionalism of your announcements. If interested you may PM me.

[quote name='MrHavok' timestamp='1318634232' post='2825229']
Yes I'm talking a person who never sold out my principals or my morals simply to suck up to those in power just like my friends in TLR

I'm not a sell out like the majority of irons kiddie council

Keep up the good work TLR you are doing something right when iron acts like a jilted lover one year later

It will be a shame when MHA gets sold out
[/quote]
I hope not to see to many posts from you, for the simple reason , they may make 16 year old IRON members dimwitted.

[quote name='dvdcchn' timestamp='1318698402' post='2825676']
Congrats on your founding day tLR, and wow IRON, it's been a year let it go...
[/quote]

Read the thread buddy and you'll realise why it turned into a !@#$ storm its only 5 pages :)

[quote][b]This thread is not about MCXA or IRON. Let's stay on track, folks.[/b][/quote]

THE LAST REPUBLIC (TLR)

Again I would like to say that I appreciate the posts of congrats and good wishes. Those that feel they must be negative, I guess
that is something you will need to work out for yourself. You can never please everyone so I am glad in the past year we made so many friends.
And to those who didn't think we would make it a year, well you were wrong, and if you think we won't make it another year....well, you will be wrong again.

I would especially like to thank our Legion friends who have been there with us since day one. :wub:

[quote name='dvdcchn' timestamp='1318698402' post='2825676']
Congrats on your founding day tLR, and wow IRON, it's been a year let it go...
[/quote]

Yes you are right. One year is plenty of time to forgive treason.

[quote name='sojourner' timestamp='1318704559' post='2825735']

And to those who didn't think we would make it a year, well you were wrong, and if you think we won't make it another year....well, you will be wrong again.
[/quote]

Challenge accepted. :smug:

Jk sojo. Good luck.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1318709883' post='2825771']
but first please cease contaminating purple with your derp. go to white
[/quote]
Hey hey, go infect brown or some other colour. I like my white too much. It doesn't need to get !@#$stained

[quote name='Avery du Troiseau' timestamp='1318613605' post='2824992']
I hear its supposed to be getting nippy soon.
[/quote]

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showuser=34866"]http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showuser=34866[/url]

Also, congrats TLR.