Legion/Tetris War Stats

Unknown Smurf

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319067277' post='2828869']
[color="#0000FF"]NSO left the war early? Two months of near continuous fighting is leaving early? We left out of frustration in dealing with you, and partly because we had given everything we had. Our nations were utterly demolish, and close to broke. Additionally our allies were about to be dog piled by a coalition, including GOD. Our continued participation would have achieved nothing, considering that Legion refused to fight. And no, sending out a few nation near they end, and only after it was made clear you would have to come out of peace mode to get peace, does not count. For two months you did nothing while NSO and others bled.[/color]
[/quote]
RV, you are manipulating the 'facts' to suit your argument, instead of being truthful.

It is correct that Legion kept 30k+ NS nations in Peace Mode. It should however be born in mind that we entered the war to defend NPO and they also had their 30k+ NS nations in Peace Mode too. This was part of an agreed strategy.

Where you are wrong is the statement that "Legion refused to fight". Legion had very many nations at war from day one. Orders were for all sub 30k nations to engage, and we did so. Our agreed target with NPO was GOONS. We did devastating damage to GOONS and despite Doomhouse and C&G countering us, our strategy to assault GOONS worked. Ultimately our 30k+ nations left Peace Mode, while NPO's nations continued to stay in PM. We knew that ultimately we would always loose the war, because NPO and her allies couldn't muster anywhere near the numbers of supporting alliances which Doomhouse could muster.

So while we might never agree on which version of events were true when it boils down to the minutiae of strategy and planning, the facts are that the half of our alliance under 30k NS fought from day one, we suffered massive losses, just like NSO did, and our lower tier was still fighting long after NSO surrendered. You might also like to be reminded of the fact that our upper tier left Peace Mode before those in NPO did, by which time you had already started re-building having being out of the war for a good number of weeks.

[quote name='RegentPancras' timestamp='1319400967' post='2831021']
RV, you are manipulating the 'facts' to suit your argument, instead of being truthful.

It is correct that Legion kept 30k+ NS nations in Peace Mode. It should however be born in mind that we entered the war to defend NPO and they also had their 30k+ NS nations in Peace Mode too. This was part of an agreed strategy.

Where you are wrong is the statement that "Legion refused to fight". Legion had very many nations at war from day one. Orders were for all sub 30k nations to engage, and we did so. Our agreed target with NPO was GOONS. We did devastating damage to GOONS and despite Doomhouse and C&G countering us, our strategy to assault GOONS worked. Ultimately our 30k+ nations left Peace Mode, while NPO's nations continued to stay in PM. We knew that ultimately we would always loose the war, because NPO and her allies couldn't muster anywhere near the numbers of supporting alliances which Doomhouse could muster.

So while we might never agree on which version of events were true when it boils down to the minutiae of strategy and planning, the facts are that the half of our alliance under 30k NS fought from day one, we suffered massive losses, just like NSO did, and our lower tier was still fighting long after NSO surrendered. You might also like to be reminded of the fact that our upper tier left Peace Mode before those in NPO did, by which time you had already started re-building having being out of the war for a good number of weeks.
[/quote]

Devastating damage, done by Legion to GOONS?

Hardly.
Legion was responsible for very little damage, it was the combined effort of 8 other alliances that did the damage. Legion did the same thing it's doing here, turtle and toss CMs. Don't pat yourself on the back for the work of others. Your wartime strategy was garbage then and it hasn't changed since.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1319429797' post='2831391']
Hey, Legion lost a lot today, anyone know what happened?[/quote]

maybe a big ghost or two left, saw it posted in another thread somewhere earlier, if i remember correctly.

Edit: yeah 4hrs ago: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=11169&view=findpost&p=2831199

Edited by the rebel

[quote name='RegentPancras' timestamp='1319400967' post='2831021']

[/quote]

As an alliance leader in the coalition during the war in question, I can confirm that Legion did not refuse to fight. Legion refused to fight specific targets that were an adequate match-up. They agreed to fight those they could handily beat instead.

Edited by Wad of Lint

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1319428143' post='2831368']
Devastating damage, done by Legion to GOONS?

Hardly.
Legion was responsible for very little damage, it was the combined effort of 8 other alliances that did the damage. Legion did the same thing it's doing here, turtle and toss CMs. Don't pat yourself on the back for the work of others. Your wartime strategy was garbage then and it hasn't changed since.
[/quote]
You heard it hear folks, Legion does more damage with CMs than Tetris/NSO going full out, just imagine if we actually fought...

The preceding was brought to you by sarcasm

[quote name='Wad of Lint' timestamp='1319496637' post='2831790']
As an alliance leader in the coalition during the war in question, I can confirm that Legion did not refuse to fight. Legion refused to fight specific targets that were an adequate match-up. They agreed to fight those they could handily beat instead.
[/quote]

What are you talking about, Legion did not pick a war with NSO, NsO, IAA or BTA you came in after the fact, its your own fault for picking people who have and are still slapping you about.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1319700160' post='2832915']
What are you talking about, Legion did not pick a war with NSO, NsO, IAA or BTA you came in after the fact, its your own fault for picking people who have and are still slapping you about.
[/quote]

He's talking about Doomhouse-NPO

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1319827450' post='2833777']
Wow, congrats legion. It seems NSO and Tetris are nothing, but hot air. I can't way to see them post their surrenders, I don't care about the terms, but I think they should have to admit defeat.
[/quote]

Yeah, because sustaining 500k more damage than you dish out is OBVIOUSLY winning.

Keep deluding yourself, it's quite entertaining.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1319827650' post='2833781']
Yeah, because sustaining 500k more damage than you dish out is OBVIOUSLY winning.

[/quote]

Where are you getting your stats? Because I haven't seen any stats that suggest Legion is losing more than they're doing (except if you decide to manipulate the stats by omitting damage done to IAA/BTA/NsO).

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1319827650' post='2833781']

[/quote]

Interesting the stats seem to speak differently, but I suppose that's just the hot air again right? Keep up with the self esteem taps, "you are are a powerful alliance, you have lots of potential, your doing so well in the current war...."

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1319866183' post='2834297']
Interesting the stats seem to speak differently, but I suppose that's just the hot air again right? Keep up with the self esteem taps, "you are are a powerful alliance, you have lots of potential, your doing so well in the current war...."
[/quote]

Interesting considering I am quoting those very statistics that you claim are saying we're being soundly defeated...by losing 500k less total NS over the course of the war.

Legion: 2m over the course of the war
NSO: 1.5m over the course of the war. Impressive, considering the odds.

If you were really beating us as soundly as you claim I would, at the very least, expect those numbers to be switched. Possibly even a 3:1 in your favor. But alas, you can only muster a 2:3/2 *not* in your favor.

[size="1"]But let's not cloud the issue with facts of course. Legion is quite obviously beating us up, and is obviously losing a full third as much NS as we are. They obviously use the full advantage of their size and coordinate excellently.

[size="2"]Im not numerically illiterate like you and some of your colleagues appear to be, 2m > 1.5m. Period.[/size]
[/size]

I like how people keep saying the odds. Face it the odds were even, you can say oh BTA and IAA never fought, well you dont discount them.

You showed your cards, we showed ours its not our fault if you were holding a full house while we held a straight flush.

As for damage going forward 41,544.88 of the 62,198 infra of tetris is in piece mode (infact 20% of their infra is 1 nation). Cant inflict much more damage and another 4586.99 about to be deleted tomorrow.

Btw Krunk it is 2.2mil lost for Legion 1.7mil for NSO. 670k lost for Tetris. 400k for NsO

and I know for damn sure 2.77>2.2

Edited by MisterShadow

[quote name='MisterShadow' timestamp='1319870945' post='2834320']
I like how people keep saying the odds. Face it the odds were even, you can say oh BTA and IAA never fought, well you dont discount them.

You showed your cards, we showed ours its not our fault if you were holding a full house while we held a straight flush.

As for damage going forward 41,544.88 of the 62,198 infra of tetris is in piece mode (infact 20% of their infra is 1 nation). Cant inflict much more damage and another 4586.99 about to be deleted tomorrow.

Btw Krunk it is 2.2mil lost for Legion 1.7mil for NSO. 670k lost for Tetris. 400k for NsO

and I know for damn sure 2.77>2.2
[/quote]

The odds were never even. BTA and IAA never fought [b]meaning their strength was a mere inflation[/b]. I can say they didn't fight because they [b]didn't[/b].

I know for sure 2.2 > 1.7. The fact still remains. You need to burn 2.2 mil to knockoff a comparable, or even slightly larger number from a coalition that is effectively half your size.

This "Zomg IAA and BTA still declared war so they count" only serves to pad your ego against the inevitable: Your margin of "victory" is nothing more than pathetic considering a coalition half your size shouldn't be doing this much damage to you.

I will say this again, since you seem intellectually incapable of comprehending this: Only alliances who actually contributed anything more than a token resistance count. Their addition to the war effort was like the effort of so many legionnaires:worthless statistic bloating.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1319869789' post='2834316']
Interesting considering I am quoting those very statistics that you claim are saying we're being soundly defeated...by losing 500k less total NS over the course of the war.

Legion: 2m over the course of the war
NSO: 1.5m over the course of the war. Impressive, considering the odds.

If you were really beating us as soundly as you claim I would, at the very least, expect those numbers to be switched. Possibly even a 3:1 in your favor. But alas, you can only muster a 2:3/2 *not* in your favor.

[size="1"]But let's not cloud the issue with facts of course. Legion is quite obviously beating us up, and is obviously losing a full third as much NS as we are. They obviously use the full advantage of their size and coordinate excellently.

[size="2"]Im not numerically illiterate like you and some of your colleagues appear to be, 2m > 1.5m. Period.[/size]
[/size]
[/quote]

Your ignorance is getting quite annoying.

Maybe 3 more rounds will beat some sense into you and your alliance.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1319899882' post='2834437']
The odds were never even. BTA and IAA never fought [b]meaning their strength was a mere inflation[/b]. I can say they didn't fight because they [b]didn't[/b].

I know for sure 2.2 > 1.7. The fact still remains. You need to burn 2.2 mil to knockoff a comparable, or even slightly larger number from a coalition that is effectively half your size.

This "Zomg IAA and BTA still declared war so they count" only serves to pad your ego against the inevitable: Your margin of "victory" is nothing more than pathetic considering a coalition half your size shouldn't be doing this much damage to you.

I will say this again, since you seem intellectually incapable of comprehending this: Only alliances who actually contributed anything more than a token resistance count. Their addition to the war effort was like the effort of so many legionnaires:worthless statistic bloating.
[/quote]
I am sorry you cant just say "well they didnt do that much fighting so they didnt do any damage" What about Drai he came onto your AA hit our 2nd largest nation and did some damage and left. Even if you say they did absolutely nothing it was 4.7 vs 6.2mil then you can add in at least 300k worth of mercs that joined.

Its the same excuse of well you hit nothing but ghosts.