Legion/Tetris War Stats

Unknown Smurf

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1318964050' post='2828043']
[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=103229&view=findpost&p=2746433]Protip NSO: Boasting loses its effectiveness when proven false. [/url]

Also, there were plenty of posts like [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=103283&view=findpost&p=2748863]this[/url] and [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=103283&view=findpost&p=2747925]this[/url] imply you believe you would win this war despite the statistical disadvantage.

Stop claiming you guys never said NSO would win this war before the war started, we're just too lazy to find the posts for the most part.
[/quote]
Of course we've been saying we'd win the war. We're still saying we're going to win the war.

What exactly are you trying to disprove here? That we never took into account the possibility that the Legion's sheer numbers would make this a difficult fight?

Well, regardless, we'd be winning more clearly were it not for you guys going to Polar begging for cash to keep your mid and low range nations from being bill locked. Oh well.

Let's see how long that salve is going to cushion your damage for.
[quote]
It's really going to be embarrassing for NSO when they surrender[/quote]Almost as embarrassing as any alliance having you represent them in shared channels, Jacapo.

Edited by TehChron

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1318920609' post='2827786']
[color="#0000FF"]Only Legion has been saying that. It gives them a weak (if nonexistent) argument that they can easily rebuke, given that they did not collapse after a single day like nobody expected. NSO has always recognized that this would be a challenge, not necessarily due to any skills had by Legion, only the sheer size of Legion in comparison to NSO.[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1318919432' post='2827769']
AFAIK we didn't say that. We made fun of their war capabilities yes, but we always recognized that NSO is far smaller than Legion.
[/quote]

-------------------
[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1318973186' post='2828155']
Of course we've been saying we'd win the war. We're still saying we're going to win the war.[/quote]

[url=http://www.newsithorder.info/boards/viewtopic.php?p=163933#p163933]frankly speaking you are AMAZING at making an ass out of [/url] your alliance-mates.

-------------------

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1318973186' post='2828155']Well, regardless, we'd be winning more clearly were it not for you guys going to Polar begging for cash to keep your mid and low range nations from being bill locked. Oh well.[/quote]

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1318920907' post='2827790']
NSO still fighting this war alone then ?, not getting huge sums of aid (even before Legion got aid) not supported by 4 other alliances who also was getting huge sums of aid, once again NSO proclaims they are facing legion alone.
[/quote]

This. Also, last I checked, [url=http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=459627&Extended=1]Oct. 10th[/url] is before [url=http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=473858&Extended=1]10/13[/url]. Before that, we decimated you guys, and are continuing to do so. RoK/Asgaard aid is the one keeping combatants afloat, not Polaris' aid.

[quote name='dane0' timestamp='1318968079' post='2828087']
Hey guys. How about you just discuss the freaking stats for the war, and not the reasons for the war. Kthx.
[/quote]
How about you update the stats. Kthx.
(Unless you've changed spreadsheets or something.)

[quote name='Give Me Water' timestamp='1318986142' post='2828309']
How about you update the stats. Kthx.
(Unless you've changed spreadsheets or something.)
[/quote]
Updated them like 5 minutes before you posted this.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1318962463' post='2828025']
You stated that Legion does not have a stomach for war because of their performance against Doomhouse. Your claim also implied that Legion would not have the stomach for war when facing Tetris, NSO, and NsO. Doomhouse has 3 alliances whose calibers are unreachable by Tetris, NSO, and NsO.

So, yes, you were comparing your three alliances to Doomhouse.

As for not having a "main mouthpiece", you may not think so but that does not mean that it is not true.
[/quote]
Nope.avi

I know what I said, and I know what I meant by it. I used their performance against Doomhouse as an example, not in some attempt to establish equivalence between our coalition and Doomhouse. Doomhouse simply provided the easiest and most convenient example. !@#$ dude, you have plenty to criticize us about, without trying to make up weird theories like this.

And whatever, if you don't know what RV is all about by now, you never will.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1318962999' post='2828031']
It's really going to be embarrassing for NSO when they surrender.
[/quote]
I'd rather rot on a crucifix[/Charles Firth]

Christ you're butthurt for someone who didn't actually need assistance.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319013209' post='2828557']
[color="#0000FF"]And if you do not know by now that I am the True Emperor of the Sith you never will.[/color]
[/quote]

I've always assumed that you were the true emperor of planet bob.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1319009305' post='2828540']
Nope.avi

I know what I said, and I know what I meant by it. I used their performance against Doomhouse as an example, not in some attempt to establish equivalence between our coalition and Doomhouse. Doomhouse simply provided the easiest and most convenient example. !@#$ dude, you have plenty to criticize us about, without trying to make up weird theories like this.

And whatever, if you don't know what RV is all about by now, you never will.
[/quote]

Okay, so you used an example that was basically the worst example you could possibly use then. Most people use examples as a way of explaining a situation not because it was "easy" but because it is actually relevant to the situation. If you did not use the Doomhouse example to explain what you thought would happen then it should never have been used. Again, since most use examples that are relevant to the conversation, that is what I assumed you were doing. Which means, me assuming you were comparing NSO, Tetris, and NsO to Doomhouse would be spot on. My thought process is also based on RV stating that NSO, Tetris, and NsO are all martial alliances which I find amusing considering how horrible Tetris and NsO are actually doing.

I mean to make that claim for Tetris and NsO is to basically state that Legion is also a martial alliance... NSO possibly but even then your alliance as a whole is not that great really. You are better than any of the alliances involved in this war but that means little when NSO is basically holding up your entire coalition.

With that I am done then. Next time, use relevant examples instead of just "easy" ones.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319044610' post='2828672']
[color="#0000FF"]You, sir, would not recognize greatness if it is were standing right in front of you.[/color]
[/quote]

Possibly but I do recognize average, which is all NSO truly is. Average. Just so happens in this war, ya'll look pretty damn good but considering the alliances you are being compared to...

As someone who is definitely not a numbers guy can I just pop in here and say drop it with the "Oh they gained some nations today lets subtract NS from it and make the numbers real somehow," bit. Its just really annoying, and I've read those conversations countless times in past couple weeks. If they gain NS from more dudes coming in, good for them man.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1319003249' post='2828494']
Do you mind looking into PoWs? I can't find any for Tetris' side... What AA are they supposed to be flying?
[/quote]
There are multiple AA's that are used by our POW's. Each alliance in our coalition has their own, sometimes even multiple ones. All POW stats for our coalition are separately collected from each alliance. Legion POW stats are from AA Legion POW.
Legi
All our POW AA's fully protected by us, and remain secret for one reason. Legion has been known to hit people who surrender during their wars, and we wish to stop this from happening. Feel free to ask us what the AA's are after the war if you would like.

Finally, sorry about missing that you had gained another POW. I will be sure to include it in the update.

[quote name='dane0' timestamp='1319053157' post='2828754']
There are multiple AA's that are used by our POW's. Each alliance in our coalition has their own, sometimes even multiple ones. All POW stats for our coalition are separately collected from each alliance. Legion POW stats are from AA Legion POW.
Legi
All our POW AA's fully protected by us, and remain secret for one reason. Legion has been known to hit people who surrender during their wars, and we wish to stop this from happening. Feel free to ask us what the AA's are after the war if you would like.

Finally, sorry about missing that you had gained another POW. I will be sure to include it in the update.
[/quote]

So for all we know, you are making up numbers to make ya'll look good.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1319053676' post='2828758']
[/quote]
Well now, if you'd like to accuse NSO and NsO of this, feel free to. I'd watch your back later. Anyways, why would we want to lie about a stat like that. The number of POW's you capture does not determine a war, and to be honest, I only added that stat so I could keep track.

[quote name='dane0' timestamp='1319053825' post='2828760']
Well now, if you'd like to accuse NSO and NsO of this, feel free to. I'd watch your back later. Anyways, why would we want to lie about a stat like that. The number of POW's you capture does not determine a war, and to be honest, I only added that stat so I could keep track.
[/quote]

Then why wouldn't you state the POW AAs? I am not accusing ya'll of anything because I truly don't care one way or the other. Just stating that it could be taken this way given how some have tried to manipulate the stats already. Giving the AAs is not going to harm anyone and if Legion is stupid enough to hit those AAs, then all Legion is doing is causing themselves more damage, not only in terms of NS damage but also PR damage. There is no harm done to Tetris, NSO, or NsO by giving the AAs yet you won't.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1319053676' post='2828758']
[/quote]

Look at NSO's wiki page; now [i]that's[/i] making !@#$ up to look good. I wonder if this will be another [i]strategic victory[/i] for them? Or a Statistical Defeat?

:lol1::P

Anyway, jokes aside, thanks for helping track stats, dane0.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='dane0' timestamp='1319053825' post='2828760']
Well now, if you'd like to accuse NSO and NsO of this, feel free to. I'd watch your back later.
[/quote]

NsO literally has me trembling in my little boots. I'd never accuse them of something like that.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1319054673' post='2828768']
Yeah thanks for the stats. I can understand keeping it secret, though just so you know, the 1 guy who surrendered we did attack was because he took aid recently iirc. (Not 100% sure)
[/quote]

$%&@ 'em. Nobody surrenders. There's plenty of room in this handbasket to hell for everybody. Deserters get shot in the back.

[img]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q17/otingocni/evil_smiley_small.png[/img]

Edited by Kzoppistan