Legion/Tetris War Stats

Unknown Smurf

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should just list alliance stats without making people scroll way to the right to see Legions stats separately.

Edit: Similar to this where everyone's stats can be compared at once.
[img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/legionwar.jpg[/img]

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1318106601' post='2821067']
Legion: 6,286,416 => 5,655,436 => -10.04%

New Sakura Order: 712,053 => 609,775 => -14.3%
New Sith Order: 2,897,332 => 2,474,140 => - 14.6%
Tetris: 1,060,161 => 735,765 => -30.598%
[/quote]

The NSO number is BS and you know it. The war started off on 10/3. I love how you added NSO's 2,897,332 NS when the NSO chart on CN clearly showed that on 10/2 instead of 10/3. I didn't know that NSO started the war...

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1318106601' post='2821067']
Legion: 6,286,416 => 5,655,436 => -10.04%

New Sakura Order: 712,053 => 609,775 => -14.3%
[s]New Sith Order: 2,746,462 => 2,474,140 => - 14.6%[/s]
Tetris: 1,060,161 => 735,765 => -30.598%
[/quote]

[quote name='LoPro4u2c' timestamp='1318108422' post='2821084']
The NSO number is BS and you know it. The war started off on 10/3. I love how you added NSO's 2,897,332 NS when the NSO chart on CN clearly showed that on 10/2 instead of 10/3. I didn't know that NSO started the war...
[/quote]

Ah you're right. Honest mistake. Make that 9.92%

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1318099657' post='2820979']
The one everyone is using is by Pollard I think.
[/quote]

Actually, that'd be dane0. Pollard is much too lazy and isn't.. around anymore. :P

Also, I agree with Methrage that it'd be nice to have the Legion stats listed above/below the Tetris, etc. ones so we could compare them easier.

RE: counting nations that quit and join. I figure they should count. If nations are willing to join an alliance at war, then that is a reflection on the alliance the same as nations surrendering. If you are examining the damage an alliance takes, if it gained a new strong member, it is stronger. Yes it will affect how much NS it seems like you knocked off, but that added NS is clearly not afraid of you.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1318121984' post='2821186']
Actually, that'd be dane0. Pollard is much too lazy and isn't.. around anymore. :P

Also, I agree with Methrage that it'd be nice to have the Legion stats listed above/below the Tetris, etc. ones so we could compare them easier.
[/quote]
There's an entire sheet devoted to side by side comparisons. And I recently added one that has Tier comparisons, with help from Rayvon. Also, yes, that is my sheet, and Rayvon will be updating it as well. Pollard had nothing to do with it. :P

[quote name='dane0' timestamp='1318174469' post='2821501']
There's an entire sheet devoted to side by side comparisons. And I recently added one that has Tier comparisons, with help from Rayvon. Also, yes, that is my sheet, and Rayvon will be updating it as well. Pollard had nothing to do with it. :P
[/quote]

for some reason your other sheets aren't working?

atleast they aren't for me and 2 other friends

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1318176099' post='2821516']
for some reason your other sheets aren't working?

atleast they aren't for me and 2 other friends
[/quote]

Try this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvhBDJVbPEMSdDJIY1E0U1lwZ2s5NVlXU1pjQ0JBc0E&hl=en_US#gid=3
That should link directly to the Comparisons sheet. And you should be able to go to the other sheets from the bottom bar.

EDIT: replying to this

[quote name='William Blake' timestamp='1318084706' post='2820813']
Any way you can add number of wars on that list too?
[/quote]

I can add that after I finish this paper. If you guys have any other requests/suggestions, feel free to post them.

Edited by dane0

[quote name='JoshuaR' timestamp='1318122553' post='2821191']
RE: counting nations that quit and join. I figure they should count. If nations are willing to join an alliance at war, then that is a reflection on the alliance the same as nations surrendering. If you are examining the damage an alliance takes, if it gained a new strong member, it is stronger. Yes it will affect how much NS it seems like you knocked off, but that added NS is clearly not afraid of you.
[/quote]

It should certainly count in the surrender column. If it werent flat out too much work it would be more accurate to keep them out of the NS/Lost gained column.

That said, it clearly is just too much work.

[quote name='dane0' timestamp='1318176679' post='2821526']
Try this link: [url="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvhBDJVbPEMSdDJIY1E0U1lwZ2s5NVlXU1pjQ0JBc0E&hl=en_US#gid=3"]https://docs.google....&hl=en_US#gid=3[/url]

[/quote]

Great job, thanks!

That one 100k+ nation might be having it rough, and the next tier down looks like a Legion advantage. You'd really have to go through 50+ nations individually before starting to understand what that situation really looks like, exactly, though. That is gonna be the critical theatre of the war it would seem. The Tetris side has the advantage at all the lower tiers but by negligible amounts in each case.

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1318183587' post='2821583']

That one 100k+ nation might be having it rough, and the next tier down looks like a Legion advantage. You'd really have to go through 50+ nations individually before starting to understand what that situation really looks like, exactly, though. That is gonna be the critical theatre of the war it would seem. The Tetris side has the advantage at all the lower tiers but by negligible amounts in each case.
[/quote]

That 100k+ NS nation is in Peace Mode. :P

2 have surrendered to NsO, and 1 is in the process of individually surrendering to me. NsO sets their terms, and those may or may not include announcing it on OWF. Mine has been instructed to announce it however, so you will see one shortly.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1318213338' post='2821865']
Well, there was [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=351350]this guy, at one point.[/url] :v:
[/quote]

Yeah then we linked him to the stat page and realized all your messages to Legion nations about you guys "winning" was desperation, not fact.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1318213652' post='2821871']
I have no idea what [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=465872"]this nation[/url] is doing, if he or she was a ghost, surrendered or what is going on. Anyone from Legion want to clear it up?
[/quote]

I have no idea either..

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1318214123' post='2821881']
Yeah then we linked him to the stat page and realized all your messages to Legion nations about you guys "winning" was desperation, not fact.

I have no idea either..
[/quote]

I'm sure it had nothing to do with the two Legionaires telling him to get back on the AA with their war slots :P