Legion/Tetris War Stats

Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1318871369' post='2827219']
[color="#0000FF"]Legion should be "winning" handily by a larger margin, considering the size advantage you have over Tetris/NSO/NsO. It will come down to wills, and quite frankly I doubt you have the stomach for war that NSO does.[/color]
[/quote]

First no one thought we would do anything.
When we did, no one though we would do as well as we do or last as long.

Maybe it is time for you to stop making so many assumption, you are not doing so well with them :P

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='GoddessOfLinn' timestamp='1318880576' post='2827284']
First no one thought we would do anything.
When we did, no one though we would do as well as we do or last as long.

Maybe it is time for you to stop making so many assumption, you are not doing so well with them :P
[/quote]

Have you not had the memo? Sith are the best at the warz and we all have to go into PM ASAP.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1318880741' post='2827285']
Have you not had the memo? Sith are the best at the warz and we all have to go into PM ASAP.
[/quote]

Funny how legion is suddenly trying to make up their past lack of testicular fortitude with large amounts of chest-thumping.

[quote name='Turin' timestamp='1318880947' post='2827286']
Funny how legion is suddenly trying to make up their past lack of testicular fortitude with large amounts of chest-thumping.
[/quote]

Then lets all call a cease fire on chest thumping from both sides. Talking doesn't improve our war skills. It's tiresome to read after a week or so. Agreed?

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1318881068' post='2827288']
Then lets all call a cease fire on chest thumping from both sides. Talking doesn't improve our war skills. It's tiresome to read after a week or so. Agreed?
[/quote]

You have my sword. Running in circles yelling the same things at eachother has become tiresome.

This forum is OOC, right?

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1318880741' post='2827285']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Did anyone say that about this war (except for yourself that is). But let us face it, you are not doing as well as you think. I am not saying you're doing terribly, but you are by no means winning. Looking at the percent of original NS might work for you, but looking at raw damage it is about the same, with Tetris, NSO, and NsO doing slightly more than you. Considering that we are much smaller alliances, and approximately equal amount of damage will taking more of a toll (percentagewise) on us than you. But that does not mean you're winning. It is too early to tell, despite your repeated attempts to spell our impending doom before at the hands of the Lesion.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1318884760' post='2827316']
[color="#0000FF"]Did anyone say that about this war (except for yourself that is). But let us face it, you are not doing as well as you think. I am not saying you're doing terribly, but you are by no means winning. Looking at the percent of original NS might work for you, but looking at raw damage it is about the same, with Tetris, NSO, and NsO doing slightly more than you. Considering that we are much smaller alliances, and approximately equal amount of damage will taking more of a toll (percentagewise) on us than you. But that does not mean you're winning. It is too early to tell, despite your repeated attempts to spell our impending doom before at the hands of the Lesion.[/color]
[/quote]

How do you think it's going to play out then RV, is it still a matter of will to win or is something else going to decide this?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1318884760' post='2827316']
[/quote]

How do you work this out, I just had a look at the stats, and in every metric of note the Tetris side is currently "losing". I know stats don't tell the full story but your assertions seem wildly off considering the facts of each AA's starting NS and current NS?

[quote name='Nobody Expects' timestamp='1318886150' post='2827331']
How do you work this out, I just had a look at the stats, and in every metric of note the Tetris side is currently "losing". I know stats don't tell the full story but your assertions seem wildly off considering the facts of each AA's starting NS and current NS?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Methinks some of you put too much faith in statistics. NSO, Tetris, and NsO all have very martial cultures. We enjoy war, and we are prepared to fight it out for quite a bit. We may take bruises, but none of the alliances who matter in this are on the verge of surrender.

This war has never been about who will take more or less damage. It is about who has the stomach to keep it up the longest. Sooner or later one of the sides will get sick of the fighting, despite not taking a significant amount of damage more (or less) than the other.[/color]

I have to agree with NE. Legion has done over 400k NS more damage to Tetris/co (who has taken 1,992,870 NS). This is according to the stats recorded by Tetris. And according to those same stats Legion has only taken 1,576,342 NS. This completely contradicts your statement that you have done more damage. Hell, if you take out the damage done to IAA and BTA you have Tetris/NSO/NsO having taken 1,650,824 NS, which is 74,482 NS more than Legion.

But to take out the damage done to IAA and BTA would skew the numbers since IAA and BTA are doing damage to Legion and those numbers are unknown since they cannot be separated from the damage done by Tetris/NSO/NsO. So, we cannot actually take out the damage done by IAA and BTA simply because to do so would severely alter any true understanding of what the stats are saying.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1318835796' post='2827012']
Thats not counting NS added to the AAs though.
[/quote]
Just fyi, you guys gained a 100k ns nation today, and he erased 99k of lost ns you had yesterday. Sooo. If you'd like me to start taking away NS for the guys who joined during the war, please tell me. ;)

[quote name='dane0' timestamp='1318889941' post='2827374']
Just fyi, you guys gained a 100k ns nation today, and he erased 99k of lost ns you had yesterday. Sooo. If you'd like me to start taking away NS for the guys who joined during the war, please tell me. ;)
[/quote]

That is false. They gained me, a 68k NS nation currently. Please at least get the facts straight if you are going to attempt to use them.

If you wish to go there, Legion has gained 18 nations since this war began. Tetris has gained 4 and NSO has gained 5. But, how would you actually take away NS since most of the nations gained on either side have taken damage?

[quote name='dane0' timestamp='1318889941' post='2827374']
[/quote]

True (well 100k worth of nations -- one 68k and one 35k), but feel free to take away the NS from your side, and the NS from our side.

Actually better yet, I'll do it for you.

Legion: 67.6+35.9+7.1+20.4+3.7+2.5+10.9+3.4+.9+31.3+6.8+3+7.7+1.7 = 202.9K

Tetris: 14.8+20.6+22.6+8.2 = 64.2k
NSO: 68.6+8.7+16.5+49+4.8 = 147.6
BTA: 62+9.6= 71.6k
NsO: 0k
IAA: 0k

Tetris&Co. Total= 64.2+147.6+71.6 = 283.4k

=> Tetris&Co. has the advantage of 80.5K (+[url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=297761]38.6k[/url]) = 119.1K NS added.

Maybe we should add another 100k ?? :awesome:

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1318886575' post='2827336']
[color="#0000FF"]Methinks some of you put too much faith in statistics. NSO, Tetris, and NsO all have very martial cultures. We enjoy war, and we are prepared to fight it out for quite a bit. We may take bruises, but none of the alliances who matter in this are on the verge of surrender.

This war has never been about who will take more or less damage. It is about who has the stomach to keep it up the longest. Sooner or later one of the sides will get sick of the fighting, despite not taking a significant amount of damage more (or less) than the other.[/color]
[/quote]
It's going to be hard to "fight it out for quite a bit" when your entire side is chilling at ZI.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1318886575' post='2827336']
[color="#0000FF"]Methinks some of you put too much faith in statistics. NSO, Tetris, and NsO all have very martial cultures. We enjoy war, and we are prepared to fight it out for quite a bit.[/color]
[/quote]

Which is why NsO apparently had issues, from what I heard, with gov members in bill lock after a couple short days...

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1318917122' post='2827735']
Which is why NsO apparently had issues, from what I heard, with gov members in bill lock after a couple short days...
[/quote]

Aww leave elrich alone, its not her fault I completly decimated her.

Plus a starting warchest of 200mill is a lot for a 75k nation [/sarcasm]

[quote name='Sterling' timestamp='1318911630' post='2827639']
It's going to be hard to "fight it out for quite a bit" when your entire side is chilling at ZI.
[/quote]
When people on your side think sticking in a war for almost two rounds is a good effort, I wouldn't be boasting about your capability to fight it out.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1318918257' post='2827753']
When people on your side think sticking in a war for almost two rounds is a good effort, I wouldn't be boasting about your capability to fight it out.
[/quote]

ha ha ha, $%&@ those people on that side, the best wars never end, WC. Only until the back is broken can there be peace, you know that.

Who has the most grit? Who cares? Let's fight and find out.

H ah ah ha hah ah ha ha

BTA (18 members) = 7 total wars with Legion and 1 active
IAA (46 members) = 19 total wars with legion and 4 active
Tetris (34 members) = 80 total wars with legion and 33 active
NsO (32 members) = 60 total wars with legion and 24 active wars
NSO (121 members) = 316 total wars with legion and 198 active wars

At first when NSO was slamming IAA and BTA for been worthless alliances and doing nothing in this war, I was like that's so harsh these alliances came in to help out and support your side of the war, but looking at the numbers above, omg I have to agree with NSO, IAA and BTA are totally worthless.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1318918257' post='2827753']
[/quote]

I am not sure if that is what they are saying. To me it seems they are saying that they ya'll said they would be obliterated quickly and that thus far that has not rung true.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1318918983' post='2827763']
ha ha ha, $%&@ those people on that side, the best wars never end, WC. Only until the back is broken can there be peace, you know that.

Who has the most grit? Who cares? Let's fight and find out.

H ah ah ha hah ah ha ha
[/quote]
I'm down with that.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1318918984' post='2827764']
BTA (18 members) = 7 total wars with Legion and 1 active
IAA (46 members) = 19 total wars with legion and 4 active
Tetris (34 members) = 80 total wars with legion and 33 active
NsO (32 members) = 60 total wars with legion and 24 active wars
NSO (121 members) = 316 total wars with legion and 198 active wars

At first when NSO was slamming IAA and BTA for been worthless alliances and doing nothing in this war, I was like that's so harsh these alliances came in to help out and support your side of the war, but looking at the numbers above, omg I have to agree with NSO, IAA and BTA are totally worthless.
[/quote]
lol. When did we say anything about either of those alliances?

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1318919020' post='2827765']
I am not sure if that is what they are saying. To me it seems they are saying that they ya'll said they would be obliterated quickly and that thus far that has not rung true.
[/quote]
AFAIK we didn't say that. We made fun of their war capabilities yes, but we always recognized that NSO is far smaller than Legion.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1318919432' post='2827769']
AFAIK we didn't say that. We made fun of their war capabilities yes, but we always recognized that NSO is far smaller than Legion.
[/quote]

Who knows, but it was the meme going around about Legion.