Getting what we wished for. A hug perhaps?

Altheus

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dexomega' timestamp='1316100980' post='2800888']
[img]http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2010/05/hatereagle.jpg[/img]

I'm glad to see this treaty reinstated. Legion are good folks regardless of how well they perform in wars.
[/quote]

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1316102726' post='2800899']
[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/2q3ccra.gif[/img]

Congrats UPN and Legion. ;)
[/quote]

What these two gentlemen have said. 'Nuff said. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1316096177' post='2800855']
What happens when two black holes meet?
[/quote]

Well, mathematically, two negatives multiplied become a positive. Two negatives joined become a larger negative. By that logic, If they merged Planet Bob would have if nothing else at least just one fail and not two. This just makes everything much worse, in my opinion. Cheers, though.

[quote name='Altheus' timestamp='1316094862' post='2800841']
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100218180016/cybernations/images/thumb/8/88/UPN.svg/200px-UPN.svg.png[/img][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060612225060/cybernations/images/thumb/8/89/LegionFlag.png/200px-LegionFlag.png[/img]

The open world forum hasn't had one of these for a while, a treaty announcement. UPN & Legion have been friends for a long long time and despite a err... blip last year are going to carry on being so, despite whatever this merry world might throw at us.
Due not only to friendship but also a recognition of the increasing synergy in our foreign affairs, we've decided to sign the below long-overdue treaty.
Ave Legio! Yay UPN! [b]Hi Trolls![/b]
[/quote]

Hi, terrible treaty with a terrible alliance, But marginally better now you disregarded Peggy sue

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Shan Revan' timestamp='1316103949' post='2800905']
As I recall, they either merge into a larger black hole with a mass less than the sum of its component black holes, or in some cases, especially with supermassive black holes at the centre of the universe, they get closer and closer until the forces are so great, one is gravitationally flung away at incredible speed, whilst the other received a massive injection of energy that will leave its accretion disc glowing x-rays for millennia.

I think people have already covered a lot of the memes already so I'll leave it at "Have Fun you two".
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it depends on the approach velocity and the hole chirality.

ffs, you sign this after I'm out of the Grand Chancellor position and can't do anything interesting. On the bright side I'm no longer in .gov so I don't have to maintain a facade of decorum and tact. Both of these alliances are horrible (outside of a few special individuals, <3 Xineoph) and after being privy to the breakdown of the relationship last time I am just...embarrassed for both of you. If in 6 months no war has broken out I will declare a holy crusade against The Legion and we can see how useful UPN actually is as a treaty partner. March 15th, 2012. Better start praying that Polar does something appropriately stupid again before that.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1316112041' post='2800946']
ffs, you sign this after I'm out of the Grand Chancellor position and can't do anything interesting. On the bright side I'm no longer in .gov so I don't have to maintain a facade of decorum and tact. Both of these alliances are horrible (outside of a few special individuals, <3 Xineoph) and after being privy to the breakdown of the relationship last time I am just...embarrassed for both of you. If in 6 months no war has broken out I will declare a holy crusade against The Legion and we can see how useful UPN actually is as a treaty partner. March 15th, 2012. Better start praying that Polar does something appropriately stupid again before that.
[/quote]

Oooh sweet, a forum mention. =D

Also, Ave UPN and us, Haters gonna Hate and all that. I'm too tired to care about the rest of the message and the other negative stuff others wrote.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (Long breath...) Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Welp you just took 2 steps back Tecumsah, hopefully the one step forward will end up being worth it, but I highly doubt it. :wacko:

Edit- forgot a shout out to Polaris for starting to build such a fine chunk of NS for the incoming hellfire... :lol1:

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1316112041' post='2800946']
[/quote]
You probably aren't half as dangerous as thedestro (Maybe you are, but I doubt it) so I'll take this comment in stride and say we've dealt with this before. In fact we continue to deal with it. So your threat is like a man bringing a knife to a gunfight. And we all know how that turns out. :v:

[quote name='Dexomega' timestamp='1316115155' post='2800983']
You probably aren't half as dangerous as thedestro (Maybe you are, but I doubt it) so I'll take this comment in stride and say we've dealt with this before. In fact we continue to deal with it. So your threat is like a man bringing a knife to a gunfight. And we all know how that turns out. :v:
[/quote]

Uhmmmm....Dexo-you do understand that LF had a huge role in Legion FA (including dealings with UPN) in the past, right? His opinion is valid.

[quote name='Conformist Maryland' timestamp='1316115564' post='2800986']
Uhmmmm....Dexo-you do understand that LF had a huge role in Legion FA (including dealings with UPN) in the past, right? His opinion is valid.
[/quote]
He just threatened to go rogue on our allies and by extension, us. That's not an opinion. <_<

[quote name='Dexomega' timestamp='1316115677' post='2800990']
He just threatened to go rogue on our allies and by extension, us. That's not an opinion. <_<
[/quote]

No where in his post did he mention anything about roguing anyone. All I see him stating is a holy crusade being planned. Furthermore, he never mentioned he would single out Legion and leave UPN alone. Just saying.

Purple + Purple =.... More !@#$%* Purple! :awesome:

I suppose this is a move backwards with UPN, but oh well. You never know, they may go and sign a treaty with Umbrella sometime and become completely competent! (Oh wait that didn't make any logical sense considering their FA path :smug:)

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6