Ordo Paradoxia Creation

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1315417796' post='2796406']
No, you're talking about how we are tied to the hegemony. So I was curious on how you found our treaties with PB, SF and XX.
[/quote]
In other words, you really are that stupid. Thanks for playing.

I have things I have to do. Bye.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1315418108' post='2796408']
Hardly. Wasn't it you that said we had 11 treaties to all sides of CN? Or was that one of your conspiracy theorists?
[/quote]

There are no sides just a circle because of an continuous integration of alliances being allied with everyone else, so the more treaties one holds the more integrated in the circle it becomes...

Edited by the rebel

[quote name='Daimos' timestamp='1315414089' post='2796376']
I personally cannot support this roguish behavior, even if the target is GOD or that it generates amusement to some in the OWF forums. I am rooting for GOD on this one. Goodluck.
[/quote]

I shudder at the fact that I have to agree with this, and root for GOD.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1315417207' post='2796400']
I think he's implying you are a boot licker.

Personally I would not stand for that type of popcockery or horseradishery.
[/quote]

Oh I understand that, but I can't think of anyone's boot we are licking, so this is very confusing to me.

[quote name='Daimos' timestamp='1315414089' post='2796376']
I personally cannot support this roguish behavior, even if the target is GOD or that it generates amusement to some in the OWF forums. I am rooting for GOD on this one. Goodluck.
[/quote]
You heard it here first folks, NPO-GOD MDAP for 2012. We'll make the world end with our evil. :smug:

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1315422795' post='2796439']
Ok, I gotta ask. What is with the vegetables?
[/quote]

what's not with them?

but i like to use words that don't make sense in situations that don't matter. or, right around page 28 of a thread, the appearance of HoT hauling an opinion, and all GOONS announcements. in this case i was drawn over by a lengthy thread on my own forums about this subject and after reading for some time came to the conclusion that tomato.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1315418108' post='2796408']
Hardly. Wasn't it you that said we had 11 treaties to all sides of CN? Or was that one of your conspiracy theorists?
[/quote]
Find where I said you had a treaty to Umbrella or Sparta or SF or XX and I will eat my underpants. I will -literally- eat my underpants, on camera, just for you. The ones I'm wearing right now. I will cut them up into little bits and they won't see the light of day 'till they pass out the other end.

So please show me where, in this thread, I said any of those things.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1315426880' post='2796456']
Find where I said you had a treaty to Umbrella or Sparta or SF or XX and I will eat my underpants. I will -literally- eat my underpants, on camera, just for you. The ones I'm wearing right now. I will cut them up into little bits and they won't see the light of day 'till they pass out the other end.

[/quote]

Dear GOD, If nothing else someone NEEDS to fake some screenshots and make this happen......for all our sakes.......MAKE IT HAPPEN. :P

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1315428028' post='2796466']
Dear Valhalla, you can do it, we're busy with these rogues.
[/quote]

How can an Alliance of around 100 people be busy with an alliance of 5?

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1315428524' post='2796469']
I'm still waiting for any kind of retaliation to Olympus breaking a stagger :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I hope you took WarriorConcept up on the [s]free tech[/s] bet he was passing around earlier.

Edited by TRON IX

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1315426880' post='2796456']

[/quote]

Well, you were saying that we were the cause of the stagnation. So unless we have ties to all of the blocs and are stopping any war (we aren't and we don't) or you're just full of !@#$ (you are).

However, if you would like to prove how we are the cause of stagnation, please do so.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1315432757' post='2796494']
Well, you were saying that we were the cause of the stagnation. So unless we have ties to all of the blocs and are stopping any war (we aren't and we don't) or you're just full of !@#$ (you are).However, if you would like to prove how we are the cause of stagnation, please do so.
[/quote]

Actually i think he said you were contributing to stagnation by having ties to some blocs and many treaties, which integrates you into this very vast thing called the treaty web which has a tendancy to cause stagnation.... also, you dont seem to have provided the information that HoT requested and stated he would eat his underpants over. if im incorrect in any of these statements, feel free to correct me using things like Facts

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1315429565' post='2796476']
How can an Alliance of around 100 people be busy with an alliance of 5?
[/quote]
It's like a surplus of men in a brothel. Sure they aren't all occupied at the moment, but it's not like you can distract the ones waiting for their turn.

[quote name='Mr flubb' timestamp='1315433479' post='2796495']
Actually i think he said you were contributing to stagnation by having ties to some blocs and many treaties, which integrates you into this very vast thing called the treaty web which has a tendancy to cause stagnation.... also, you dont seem to have provided the information that HoT requested and stated he would eat his underpants over. if im incorrect in any of these statements, feel free to correct me using things like Facts
[/quote]

Haven't you learned these frauds and bootlicks don't use facts they put people down and use strawmsn arguments to talk around the point......like I said they learned well at the feet of their MK masters

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1315432757' post='2796494']
Well, you were saying that we were the cause of the stagnation. So unless we have ties to all of the blocs and are stopping any war (we aren't and we don't) or you're just full of !@#$ (you are).

However, if you would like to prove how we are the cause of stagnation, please do so.
[/quote]

Everyone's collective point is that earlier, your leader said:

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1315339232' post='2795920']
Ours did. We're not the ones cockblocking the entire Cyberverse with dozens of treaties overlapping three or four blocs. We have been in that position in the past, however.
[/quote]

the rest of the community pointed out the fact that [i]you do in fact[/i] hold treaties connecting to three major [s]blocs[/s] "power clusters of people agreeing to mutually defend and optionally aggress with each other." Or PCoPAtMDoAPs pacts for short.Furthermore, The assertion that any one alliance is responsible for stagnation is silly.

Edited by Emperor Whimsical

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1315428524' post='2796469']
I'm still waiting for any kind of retaliation to Olympus breaking a stagger :rolleyes:
[/quote]

You might be waiting for a while, but we're working on that. It's one thing to tweak someone's nose for a laugh and then say "Oh, sorry about the stagger there, old chap." It's entirely another to roll tanks.

See, alliances are like snails. Giant snails made up of people, and people like predictability, for they fear chaos and the uncertainty it brings to their position in life. So when something unexpected happens, they do what all snails do, they pull back their antennas and craw their slimy little bodies back into their shells. Where they remain, refusing to move, until that strange, horrible, thing that touched them goes away and things are more certain again.

And that's why wars take so long to happen, because everybody has to make sure how it's gonna fall out, who's gonna get it, and how it'll affect them.

But the light of Johan shows us a different way. A way of courage and freedom. I bring this light to the masses. To show them that stagnation is a [i]collective problem[/i]. And all these fools pointing fingers at each other with the blame of causing it are so much like parakeets sqwaking at themselves in the mirror.

Infra isn't to be hoarded, it is to be used when ever one feels like it, to enliven their existences and punish their foes. The light of Johan liberates us from the fear of losing our stats.

I can show you the doorway, but only you can walk through it.

All Hail and Rejoice, freedom is in your hand.

Edited by Kzoppistan