Ordo Paradoxia Creation

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1315254137' post='2795454']
Vlad has been misinformed as far as I'm aware.
[/quote]

Mmm, too bad. Too bad. Histrionics is my favorite part of the day.

*Edit: I always thought Olympus weren't afraid of anything and wouldn't stoop to appeasement. If they did indeed bend over for Xiph and his crew, that would be most disappointing. I'll wait until I hear from their mouths before deciding.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1315252807' post='2795439']
Im sorry? Olympus and no balls? You need to lay off the sauce

Edit: Rontastic has brought to my attention that you are half right in his case
[/quote]

You may wear a skirt, but you definitely have balls. (Talking about Olympus of course)

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1315258342' post='2795487']
War on popcorn?

You are likely to unite the world against you, Kzopp!
[/quote]
(*Edit: heh, if I could unite the world to do anything, it'd be worth it. get off your stat hugging asses, people! :lol1:)

Declare war on popcorn? [i]Never.[/i]

Declaring that salty goodness of fresh squeezed tears goes great on popcorn. [b]Always.[/b]

(I feel there's a dos equis commercial in there somewhere)

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1315251418' post='2795423']
That's funny, I could have swore we have 0 treaties with XX or SF...
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Considering your buddies over at Legion have fallen in with Polar, who is casting their lot in with XX and SF, and that Invicta will most assuredly side with SF, who happens to be keeping their little friend SOS alive, I figured it would be obvious where NATO would end up. Though I take it you haven't thought too much about that, have you? Yes, I do get the feeling that you do not think too hard about a lot of things.[/color]

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1315258244' post='2795486']
You know what's good on popcorn?

War.

You know what to do.[/quote]

Bring friends? I know I always do.

[img]http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/RULES+FOR+A+GUNFIGHT_452f9d_975994.jpg[/img]

Edited by ChairmanHal

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1315260947' post='2795508']
[color="#0000FF"]Considering your buddies over at Legion have fallen in with Polar, who is casting their lot in with XX and SF, and that Invicta will most assuredly side with SF, who happens to be keeping their little friend SOS alive, I figured it would be obvious where NATO would end up. Though I take it you haven't thought too much about that, have you? Yes, I do get the feeling that you do not think too hard about a lot of things.[/color]
[/quote]

NSO -> TPF -> STA -> Polar, see I can do that to.

The fact is, we are close with people on both sides, so I don't think anyone really knows what will happen. Maybe it depends on the CB, but that's above my paygrade. I just blow up what I'm pointed at.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1315265282' post='2795537']
NSO -> TPF -> STA -> Polar, see I can do that to.

The fact is, we are close with people on both sides, so I don't think anyone really knows what will happen. Maybe it depends on the CB, but that's above my paygrade. I just blow up what I'm pointed at.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Oh please, we know we your sympathies lie. It is also known we're NSO's are as well. We've already chosen our lot.

But yes, yes, yes. As Timberland has said we really do not want you. Quite frankly I'd prefer all the crud alliances side with GOD. Bah.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1315270909' post='2795589']
[color="#0000FF"]Oh please, we know we your sympathies lie. It is also known we're NSO's are as well. We've already chosen our lot.

But yes, yes, yes. As Timberland has said we really do not want you. Quite frankly I'd prefer all the crud alliances side with GOD. Bah.[/color]
[/quote]
Yes yes, we're positively fascinated to know which side will benefit from the fortnighters like NATO. They're crucial to somethingsomething.

Edited by Vanilla Napalm

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1315274027' post='2795617']
Yes yes, we're positivily fascinated to know which side will benefit from the fortnighters like NATO. They're crucial to somethingsomething.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I am aware of their irrelevance, but I am also sick of berbers repeated attempts at appearing impartial. I am well aware that he has an agenda and I intend to make that agenda known.[/color]

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1315276579' post='2795650']
Man, if I were Vlad I'd be pretty upset by now with all of these people offering verbal support but not willing to risk their infra against us big dickless cowards.
[/quote]

Ha ha, you can't count on random bystanders to fight the Black Jihad. Their cheers are enough for my ears. We are Disciples of Johan, and our allies are unknown to you. If the other people you've managed to piss off jump in, well... that would be welcomed (and pretty rockin'), but entirely unexpected and not factored in.

Vlad can fight for... pretty much forever, but I'm screaming with glee all the way down your ranks to ZI. I didn't pack no parachute or count on help. :smug:

*Edit: You wouldn't believe the fan mail I'm getting, that's enough for me. Thanks guys.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1315277827' post='2795665']
Ha ha, you can't count on random bystanders to fight the Black Jihad. Their cheers are enough for my ears. We are Disciples of Johan, and our allies are unknown to you. If the other people you've managed to piss of jump in, well... that would be welcomed (and pretty rockin'), but entirely unexpected and not factored in.

Vlad can fight for... pretty much forever, but I'm screaming with glee all the way down your ranks to ZI. I didn't pack no parachute or count on help. :smug:
[/quote]
Oh I didn't mean to imply that you all were expecting them, but watching this lot mew and bray while you're doing the fighting, well, I suppose you have a more even temper than I. Or lower expectations, I guess. Regardless, enjoy your trip as I know we will :3