Is This Legit?

supercoolyellow

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1313193000' post='2778946']
And so, now, MK has truly attained NPO's former roll, shall their fate be the same?
[/quote]
Hey, we've acquired none of NPO's baked goods. I am quite shocked you'd make such an accusation.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1313157404' post='2778557']
Mind reminding me of all the alliances we've hunted down and killed?
[/quote]
TOP and Polar are the two obvious choices, when going down the list of alliances that put you in power in Karma.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1313176236' post='2778727']
You're absolutely delusional if you don't think MK had perfectly good reason to cancel on Polaris.[/quote]

You guys pretty much used Polar and then threw them away like a dirty tampon.

[quote]
It makes you even more !@#$% and uninformed, actually.
[/quote]

I'm so un-informed I know about secret posts in FOK private areas. You got me there. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1313199495' post='2779002']
TOP and Polar are the two obvious choices, when going down the list of alliances that put you in power in Karma.
[/quote]
Everyone, Haflinger is right. The game is up - it's time to admit it. You see, to hunt down and kill TOP and Polar, we orchestrated a brilliant plan whereby we mind-manipulated Polar into a moral crusade that we simultaneously warned them against, and then jedi mind-tricked TOP into 'pre-emptively' attacking our entire bloc. But only after persuading Polar to give TOP their word that such an attack would be feasible and face little to no backlash. You think that's the extent of our underhanded plotting? Oh no, think again! We didn't stop there. Part way through the war, we managed to once again take hold of Polar's puppet strings and have them throw themselves against our enemies.

Our treachery knows no bounds!

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1313199705' post='2779006']
You guys pretty much used Polar and then threw them away like a dirty tampon.[/quote]
While I don't object to the comparison between Polar and a dirty tampon, to suggest that we somehow 'used' Polar is hilarious. I would love to hear you elaborate on this.

[quote]
I'm so un-informed I know about secret posts in FOK private areas. You got me there. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
So, you're on par with every other pleb that scours CNTel for insight. Good job.

You guys pretty much used Polar and then threw them away like a dirty tampon.[/quote]

They kind of declared war on an ally's ally, didn't object to TOP striking us, and then appointed an Emperor whose last words to us can't be repeated on these forums.

I mean, hey, worked out okay for us, but still not acceptable.

[quote]I'm so un-informed I know about secret posts in FOK private areas. You got me there. :rolleyes:[/quote]

You mean the "secret post" that everybody knows about?

[/quote]
When the $%&@ did MK attack either of those? Or even try to attack them? At most there's been aggressive comments towards NpO and TOP getting rolled was entirely their fault.

[/quote]
Do you even partially believe that?

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1313173761' post='2778701']
MK was quite cozy with Polar until it served them better to throw them to the wolves. MK used to be pretty cozy with SF too. Now they quite clearly want SF dead.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Dude, I like you a lot, but....

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1313187245' post='2778882']
MJ will be on the ToonSquad, opposing the Monstars. MJ will fight to return the skills of the NBA all-stars to their rightful owners.

Any further questions for MJ can be directed to MJ's publicist, Stan Podolak. Stan, why don't you pop in and say hi?

[img]http://www2.warnerbros.com/spacejam/movie/cmp/lineup/img/cast/knight.jpg[/img]

Don't worry, though. MJ is on *your* side, unless you're fighting against them. Then they're not on your side. Those are the breaks.

[i][size="1"]DISCLAIMER: The above is not an official statement from the Mjolnir bloc. It's just idle speculation on the part of a member of a signatory alliance to Mjolnir. All rights reserved. Anyone quoting this post, in full or in part, must send me a payment of 50 tech as a royalty. Thank you and God bless.[/size][/i]
[/quote]

Regardless of any IC stuff, that was a great post.

[/quote]

Honestly you are not impressing anyone or any alliance. If anything you are making it seem like Polaris is bent on world domination and sent you to stir up trouble between blocs so that they can reap the rewards of the war.

Edited by Ventus

[/quote]

I would sig these two statements cause they are both so damn hilarious.

Omni, your information is remarkable! I wish I had your sources! Oh wai...

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1313193000' post='2778946']
And so, now, MK has truly attained NPO's former roll, shall their fate be the same?
[/quote]
No, because it's quite apparent that we haven't "attained NPO's former roll" (we have about a quarter the number of treaties, for one). In addition to that, few people actually believe that we are.

[/quote][quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1313199705' post='2779006']
[/quote]
Sometimes I wonder if y'all really are this dense or if you're just spouting this garbage hoping that you can fool the ignorant.

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1313198861' post='2778996']
Hey, we've acquired none of NPO's baked goods. I am quite shocked you'd make such an accusation.
[/quote]

Well to be fair MK is sort of a LUE/NPO sausage roll, with some Vanguard for seasoning.

[/quote]
Another comedy gem from a fantastic poster.

The obvious thing that's wrong with this is that MK didn't work together with either of these alliances in Karma (both played a fairly small part on different fronts, and NpO at least were quite strong in trying to claim they weren't part of Karma at all). Then you have the fact that TOP and MK were hostile to each other since well before then (going back to TOP's links to NPO in the WUT era and their different styles).

I didn't like how MK acted in Bipolar (e-lawyering Polar into switching sides, and forcing alliances like FOK to turn on TOP) and there is a shred of an argument there, but NpO fully deserved to get 'discarded' for their instability and treachery in that war, and TOP was never in MK's sphere to begin with.

There is a legitimate argument that MK are preparing to 'discard' SF. But it will be their first such move. The 'Supergrievances' loose coalition was thought to be necessary until NPO had been politically destroyed for a second time (turns out they took a military approach to that), and that only happened in the last war. Those who thought that NPO was still a threat wouldn't discard useful coalition partners until then, and even if you take that cynical a view of MK, claiming that they have already done that is silly.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1313112455' post='2778130']
Good point, in a way you just removed TOP as a threat to GOD, which in and of itself is a pretty good thing considering their stats :/
[/quote]

Not to embarass you or anything... but people should get their minds off TOP-GOD. First, GOD is almost unimportant when it comes to global politics. Secondly, TOP has bigger fish to fry. I doubt TOP would risk anything even only remotely important over GOD.

[quote name='HellAngel' timestamp='1313236869' post='2779579']
Not to embarass you or anything... but people should get their minds off TOP-GOD. First, GOD is almost unimportant when it comes to global politics. Secondly, TOP has bigger fish to fry. I doubt TOP would risk anything even only remotely important over GOD.
[/quote]
GOD's had more impact on a larger number of alliances than The Grämlins ever did.

Now I'm definitely not their biggest fan, heh, but to claim an alliance that's fought - and started - as many wars as they have is unimportant politically is like claiming that Polar (who've started fewer wars) is unimportant politically and thus TOP is not interested in them.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1313239807' post='2779586']
GOD's had more impact on a larger number of alliances than The Grämlins ever did.

Now I'm definitely not their biggest fan, heh, but to claim an alliance that's fought - and started - as many wars as they have is unimportant politically is like claiming that Polar (who've started fewer wars) is unimportant politically and thus TOP is not interested in them.
[/quote]

I couldnt name one larger, more important war that actually centered around GOD, but the past is actually irrelevant. What counts is the present.
They are getting isolated by their own allies and couldnt move a finger without someone using it as an opportunity to punch them in the face. They are deadlocked. How are they ever going to be a threat to TOP?

Also, what does Grämlins have to do with this? Thats just the lowest form of a "NO U" reply.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1313234785' post='2779567']
The obvious thing that's wrong with this
[/quote]

No, the obvious thing that is wrong with it, is that his post was a direct reply to what "alliances [MK has] hunted down and killed". I am sure that you too, Mr. Janova, just like myself, weep yourself to sleep every night contemplating the poor bloody corpse that is TOP, murdered in its prime :(

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1313239807' post='2779586']

[/quote]
"GOD's war on _____ was more important than Gre hitting NpO in 2008" - Haflinger

You could argue that the Hyperion war would have expanded but I doubt Polaris would have burned to the ground like it did. Unfortunately, nobody thought to hold them down and their emperors and regents have made mistake after mistake since.

Either way, TOP doesn't have GOD scoped out like they do Polaris, who has been graced with too much incompetence to have an upper tier for TOP to wreck.

Edited by Neo Uruk

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1313234785' post='2779567']
Another comedy gem from a fantastic poster.

The obvious thing that's wrong with this is that MK didn't work together with either of these alliances in Karma (both played a fairly small part on different fronts, and NpO at least were quite strong in trying to claim they weren't part of Karma at all). Then you have the fact that TOP and MK were hostile to each other since well before then (going back to TOP's links to NPO in the WUT era and their different styles).

I didn't like how MK acted in Bipolar (e-lawyering Polar into switching sides, and forcing alliances like FOK to turn on TOP) and there is a shred of an argument there, but NpO fully deserved to get 'discarded' for their instability and treachery in that war, and TOP was never in MK's sphere to begin with.

There is a legitimate argument that MK are preparing to 'discard' SF. But it will be their first such move. The 'Supergrievances' loose coalition was thought to be necessary until NPO had been politically destroyed for a second time (turns out they took a military approach to that), and that only happened in the last war. Those who thought that NPO was still a threat wouldn't discard useful coalition partners until then, and even if you take that cynical a view of MK, claiming that they have already done that is silly.
[/quote]

STA though, did help MK during Karma. They were thrown to the wolves too. Just saying.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1313267974' post='2779862']
There's really not a "maybe" to that.
[/quote]

Of all the audacious claims he has made in this thread, to admit he MAY be wrong on one is a start in the right direction. Give the man a break, stepping stones...

Edited by Chalaskan