Is This Legit?

supercoolyellow

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1313365750' post='2780923']
My house is made of Gingerbread. Magnets are useless.
[/quote]

Not if you throw the magnet really hard.

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1313336867' post='2780592']
The juxtaposition of anything Kingzog-related and the term "stud finder" is unsettling, and I'm going to need you to avoid it in future posts.
[/quote]
Indeed. Less talking about how I spend Saturday nights when the wife's out of town, please.

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1313202717' post='2779041']
Everyone, Haflinger is right. The game is up - it's time to admit it. You see, to hunt down and kill TOP and Polar, we orchestrated a brilliant plan whereby we mind-manipulated Polar into a moral crusade that we simultaneously warned them against, and then jedi mind-tricked TOP into 'pre-emptively' attacking our entire bloc. But only after persuading Polar to give TOP their word that such an attack would be feasible and face little to no backlash. You think that's the extent of our underhanded plotting? Oh no, think again! We didn't stop there. Part way through the war, we managed to once again take hold of Polar's puppet strings and have them throw themselves against our enemies.

Our treachery knows no bounds!
[/quote]

You guys need to teach us those mind tricks. It's amazing how MK dictates every political move in CN. You guys are truly amazing and I am proud we have sold our souls to buy your protection.

Edited by Vladimir Stukov II

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1313424962' post='2781340']
You guys need to teach us those mind tricks. It's amazing how MK dictates every political move in CN. You guys are truly amazing and I am proud we have sold our souls to buy your protection.
[/quote]

More people should be grateful and think like this man!

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1313424962' post='2781340']
[/quote]
So, wait...

Is MK behind Xiphosis' control of CSN?

[i]I knew it![/i]