supercoolyellow

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1313011975' post='2776922']
I can think of a few reasons.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]If only every alliance could be the Mostly Useless Alliance. Personally I'd much rather we all sit around and buy infra on a permanent basis. Oh, how wonderful it would be if we could all just do that.[/color]

[quote]I plan on a world where Mjolnir's influence is nominal, even with a hard earned military victory.[/quote]

So does that mean all the treaty signing is simply a means of exerting influence over Mj instead of them being a wildcard?

Interesting indeed.

Muh, not new information. Basic politics that every alliance plays; at least, assuming its true, Ardus reasoning is sound.

Besides, who really wants to be allied to someone who tells you who they will allow you to be allied with? This going to be a fun, long war. FYI, 3 billion warchest and counting. I'm in it for the long haul, ARE YOU?

Edited by kwell

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1313012796' post='2776939']
Welp I better go delete my fisting discussions in our FOK embassy before they end up on CNTel.
[/quote]
Better go delete my petition to rape Cheeky with a pitch fork.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1313015270' post='2776975']
Better go delete my petition to rape Cheeky with a pitch fork.
[/quote]
Better go delete my wall of text to the general membership of FOK arguing for foreign policies that reject the wild whims and misfortunes of SuperFriends that, if leaked, would no doubt result in a lengthy Q&A on the part of SuperFriends.

Oh... wait...

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1313014949' post='2776968']
Kwell, why are you telling everybody that your warchest is 10% of our minimum? We can't have people knowing the hype is baseless.
[/quote]

It's to let them think we are vulnerable and trick people into dow :ehm:

[quote name='Raken' timestamp='1313015868' post='2776984']
Who would be bold enough to pre-emptive attack in this game?
[/quote]

Not many alliance have the balls to pre-emp as seen by how long it takes for wars to develop Its just shows that sf is acting aggressively towards pb, dh, and allies. That being said, I see more of a cb for pb, dh, and allies for the aggressive behavior exhibited by sf. Call me crazy, you might be right. Ardus, assuming quote is true, said it best when he stated [b][We] cannot abide Xiph's lying, posturing, and candor anymore[/b]. If sf resolve is strong to act aggressively against pb, dh, and allies, we must prepare for the inevitable conflict that is bound to happen. Its sf putting allies against allies, it's not our doing. In the end, I hope allies understand this because in the end, that's all that matters.

Edited by kwell

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1313016766' post='2776991']
Hyperion, it doesn't bother you that these moves are against your bloc?
[/quote]
Sure it does (kind of). That doesn't mean we're all going to piss and moan about it. If MK wants to fight XX, then let them fight us. They'll bring their friends, we'll being whatever we have left of ours, and we'll have a grand old time blowing each other up. We'll all be recovered two or three months later anyway so it's not really a big deal to us. We have cash, they have cash. We have nukes, they have nukes. We won't give them reps, they...might not give us reps.

When it comes down to it, whether MK actually likes all of the alliances in XX or not, we generally have a mutual respect for one another as both combatants and power centers within the game (at least it seems that way to me). If we end up fighting each other, then to be honest I'll be very happy, because it would be the first time in a long time that we actually got to plan and fight against people we know can match us, or in some cases surpass us.

Edited by Hyperion321

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1313017353' post='2776998']
When it comes down to it, whether MK actually likes all of the alliances in XX or not, we generally have a mutual respect for one another as both combatants and power centers within the game (at least it seems that way to me). If we end up fighting each other, then to be honest I'll be very happy, because it would be the first time in a long time that we actually got to plan and fight against people we know can match us, or in some cases surpass us.
[/quote]

Stop talking nonsense and get back on the roll NPO train right this second, mister.

My favourite line was "I plan on a world where Mjolnir's influence is nominal, even with a hard earned military victory."
Way to tell a whole bloc you want them to burn for you and will reward them with not much. The real moment of glory will be when we see if Mj are happy to be super meatshields for MK's desire to stay in power.

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1313018640' post='2777005']
My favourite line was "I plan on a world where Mjolnir's influence is nominal, even with a hard earned military victory."
Way to tell a whole bloc you want them to burn for you and will reward them with not much. The real moment of glory will be when we see if Mj are happy to be super meatshields for MK's desire to stay in power.
[/quote]

I see you are courageous :ehm: It's not being meat shields when sf is acting aggressively against pb/dh/allies. PB/DH/Allies will be affected too if sf wants to roll pb/dh/allies. It's really just looking after the common good for people in pb/dh/ and allies.

Edited by kwell

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1313018564' post='2777004']
That's a sore subject with him :P
[/quote]
Oh no, I loved it when they hit you guys. The only thing I didn't like was how long the friggin' war was :P

I got over that a loooong time ago after a billion covos with Roq and Sar.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1313020073' post='2777020']
Oh no, I loved it when they hit you guys. The only thing I didn't like was how long the friggin' war was :P

I got over that a loooong time ago after a billion covos with Roq and Sar.
[/quote]

Good stuff. I hope you got the answers you looked for.