Is This Legit?

supercoolyellow

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1313033227' post='2777202']
The second isn't happening, though its a nice attempt because there was previously a treaty there that ended amicably. Definitely believable if you aren't directly involved.
[/quote]

Another lie by Ardus regarding Xiphosis? I'm shocked.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1313033524' post='2777205']
Another lie by Ardus regarding Xiphosis? I'm shocked.
[/quote]
He didn't state that at all, all he said was that MK and DT had no plans to treaty. Not that the rumour didn't exist. And I'm off for the night, I'll try to find the evidence again tomorrow if the person is around.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1313033684' post='2777207']
He didn't state that at all, all he said was that MK and DT had no plans to treaty. Not that the rumour didn't exist. And I'm off for the night, I'll try to find the evidence again tomorrow if the person is around.
[/quote]

Fair enough, thank you. It will be fun to see who was lying, whether it was Xiphosis or Ardus.

[quote name='kwell' timestamp='1313030248' post='2777152']
If you believe Ardus, [b]Xiph spread the rumors about Mjolnir gunning for Pandora's Box (not true)[/b]. Xiph also [b]spread rumors that MK was looking to sign a treaty with Dark Templar (which is apart of Mjolnir).[/b] This means that someone is playing games. It could be Xiph or it could be Ardus. Looking at Xiph’s history, I believe that it is Xiph. He has a history of paranoid behavior (controlling allies by who they are treated with).

To be fair, it could be Ardus attempting to pour gas into the general dislike for sf. I don’t see this as being likely because he would have to lie so many times that it would be very difficult to keep his story straight.

This is why I believe Ardus. I’m only human, I can make mistakes. I don’t think I have made a mistake here.
[/quote]

Ardus actually does have a pretty bad history too. He's stabbed alliances in the back before and then admitted to it later on. Xiph does exaggerate and lie a good bit to get things moving his way, but one thing he does have is extreme loyalty to his friends.

Once SF is beat down I hope MJ wises up and decides to do something before they're isolated and smacked around next. I really like those guys. Especially DT and ASG which I 'm sure they know.

[/quote]

Sardonic has now confirmed there is no evidence to prove that Xiphosis was spreading rumors about MK and DT treatying.

Edited by WarriorConcept

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1313034305' post='2777213']
Ardus actually does have a pretty bad history too. He's stabbed alliances in the back before and then admitted to it later on. Xiph does exaggerate and lie a good bit to get things moving his way, but one thing he does have is extreme loyalty to his friends.

Once SF is beat down I hope MJ wises up and decides to do something before they're isolated and smacked around next. I really like those guys. Especially DT and ASG which I 'm sure they know.
[/quote]
You mean NPO? I'm pretty sure the line of people who turned them upside down goes down the street and around the corner.

[/quote]
The above. Also, I'd heard it from the rumor mill, never heard it from Ardus though.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1313035418' post='2777233']
The above. Also, I'd heard it from the rumor mill, never heard it from Ardus though.
[/quote]

[quote]Just yesterday I had to dispel a rumor Sardonic had picked up from him that MK was looking to sign a treaty with Dark Templar (we're not).[/quote]

That's from the OP. Considering Sardonic has just confirmed to me he never heard anything from Xiphosis about a treaty between MK and DT, I do wonder what other lies Ardus has been making up about our ally.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1313036107' post='2777243']
Sure, spin it however you want if it makes you feel better at night.
[/quote]

The line for them was just as long, and the facts are pretty well known. Don't believe there is any need for spin on that one.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1313035418' post='2777233']
[/quote]

Where'd you hear it?

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1313036056' post='2777242']
That's from the OP. Considering Sardonic has just confirmed to me he never heard anything from Xiphosis about a treaty between MK and DT, I do wonder what other lies Ardus has been making up about our ally.
[/quote]

My interest is piqued. Maybe Sardonic can make an appearance in this thread.

[quote name='Chalaskan' timestamp='1313036344' post='2777246']
The line for them was just as long, and the facts are pretty well known. Don't believe there is any need for spin on that one.
[/quote]

I don't know Ardus himself admitted to what I just said here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=87791&view=findpost&p=2343435

[quote][size="2"][b]So you admit to being an opportunist coward?[/b]
[/size]
Yep. Remember when I wrote "all other things came second" earlier? Pride and honor are included in "other things". They were tools to be used, not ends to be reached. [/quote]

I was just taking his word for it.

[/quote]
I'm sorry to criticise you Omni, but lately you've been the one desperately trying to spin things to suit your pro-GOD feelings/agenda. When it comes to calling out others for spin, you don't have a great deal of credibility here.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1313036056' post='2777242']
[/quote]
[quote]<Ardus[MK]> Didn't you come to me asking if we were signing with DT?
<Sardonic> yes, because I had heard a rumor
<Sardonic> I never confirmed that it was directly from xiph
<Sardonic> I don't know who it was from
<Ardus[MK]> I thought we surmised as much, though
<Sardonic> sorry if I was unclear
<Ardus[MK]> blargh[/quote]

You're right, I cited a rumor that we thought was Xiph but couldn't prove. I shouldn't have tacked it on, but it was at the forefront of my mind when I wrote the post.

It doesn't however undermine anything else in the post or any of the other crap we've caught him spewing in the past few months.

[/quote]
Are you seriously arguing that distancing youself from an alliance that abruptly attacks an immediate ally is equivalant to base betrayal?

Edited by Vanilla Napalm

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1313037275' post='2777258']
I don't know Ardus himself admitted to what I just said here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=87791&view=findpost&p=2343435

I was just taking his word for it.
[/quote]

A post about Ardus wanting revenge against NPO [i]years[/i] ago is hardly relevant now. Though you clearly know your audience because all you need to do is have the slightest evidence of HYPOCRISY to make these people salivate.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1313037278' post='2777259']
I'm sorry to criticise you Omni, but lately you've been the one desperately trying to spin things to suit your pro-GOD feelings/agenda. When it comes to calling out others for spin, you don't have a great deal of credibility here.
[/quote]

Yea actually to be honest you're probably right. SF is no saint. Hell, I still think CSN needs to be reminded of what they done last war, but using underhanded tactics to make that point isn't right in my opinion.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1313037354' post='2777260']
You're right, I cited a rumor that we thought was Xiph but couldn't prove. I shouldn't have tacked it on, but it was at the forefront of my mind when I wrote the post.

It doesn't however undermine anything else in the post or any of the other crap we've caught him spewing in the past few months.
[/quote]
Yeah that was my bad. I should have been more clear that I was merely theorizing that xiph could be the source of something like that when I mentioned it, not that there was any concrete proof of it.

Also Omni, still not believing for an instant your story on where you got the post. I don't know who you're covering for, and frankly, I don't care, but I would appreciate it if you stopped lying about GOONS.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1313037354' post='2777260']

[/quote]

How about the part where you claimed to have been called a Nazi by GOD which was proven to be a lie as well?

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1313037615' post='2777268']
How about the part where you claimed to have been called a Nazi by GOD which was proven to be a lie as well?
[/quote]
How about we already talked about that on a forum where it doesn't trigger a dozen swear filters?