A joint announcement

[quote name='TheAmplified42' timestamp='1311827556' post='2765928']
I'm just glad OMFG was allowed into Citadel on their second application since they were rejected the first time.
[/quote]

YES, we're all glad.

[quote name='JoshuaR' timestamp='1311838677' post='2766033']
A great lineup of alliances and, I am sure, a strong and lasting bloc. Congratulations.
[/quote]

Want to join?

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1311839254' post='2766036']
TOP are now pushing and chest thumping like crazy, I hope they listen to your wise and correct words.
[/quote]

Stats.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like TOP. BN are allied to some cool folks. Argent, STA seems to think you guys are pretty cool so I'm inclined to agree. OMFG, I don't really know you but you have good stats. All in all, seems like a solid bloc. Congrats guys :) .

Good to see this come to fruition.

Grub, you've finally lost it. The original 'dancing on graves' was a supposed riposte to the idea that BLEU was breaking up. I think you'll find that my nation, Grämlins and Citadel outlasted BLEU by some distance (in fact it actually did break up very shortly after that comment).

Congratulations to all involved in Powerful Friends, this will make for a very well unified military bloc. Prawn Farmers' small numbers are very concentrated amongst the NS spectrum (read: upper tier), so it will be very difficult to defeat, but then Precious Ferrite also won't even touch the mid and lower tiers of any opponent. Good thing they have allies!

Also, two notes on the treaty text:

The joint treaty clause is interesting. I don't remember seeing it in any other bloc treaties, and it seems like a way of acknowledging defacto bloc members, and then making it very difficult to cancel or modify the agreement.

I always worry about mandatory voting periods to approve war without some exception allowed to expedite circumstances. Depending on the publicity of the event that provides the CB, and depending on the OPSEC integrity of Phony Fakes, 48 hours could allow for an undesirable rally for the opposing side (perhaps a rally to PM :P). If I were in one of the alliances in Potent Finns, I would be pushing for a clause that allows any given alliance to act after 12 hours notice, or something, provided they willing give up the possibility of a unified declaration. Or possibly a clause that states that once all member alliances have submitted a vote, the remaining voting period can be skipped.

Gremlins came back, and was touting their "The world needs us because it's broken!" nonsense. For a second, I thought they just might be serious about bringing change.

Rather sad to see them so happily nestle themselves in at the top of the power structure. But I suppose that's to be expected. Everyone's a liar and a hypocrite these days.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1311878121' post='2766300']
Gremlins came back, and was touting their "The world needs us because it's broken!" nonsense. For a second, I thought they just might be serious about bringing change.

Rather sad to see them so happily nestle themselves in at the top of the power structure. But I suppose that's to be expected. Everyone's a liar and a hypocrite these days.
[/quote]

Time to find a new hero in shining armour.

[quote name='Crispy99' timestamp='1311881362' post='2766332']
Time to find a new hero in shining armour.
[/quote]

Here he is:

[spoiler][IMG]http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk225/badboybill2007/dogarmor.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

and he's got a war anthem:

http://youtu.be/MT5z1ClHQoE