New Sith Order Announcement

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1310066822' post='2751547']
Sorry how many threads do I start or post in craving for attention or crying about the hypocrisy of NSO/LOLegion farce, that's right NONE. Good one you goonbah.
[/quote]

I believe I've made one thread about this whole affair.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1310068411' post='2751565']
Your alliance (or members of your alliance) made three.

What's your point?
[/quote]

Well yes but then again we're sorta involved in this and you're really not, so I guess my point is that you suck.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1310064021' post='2751515']
You seem to think I care about about the hypocrisy of an [OOC]online game[OOC] You're just some small minded fool who tries to clutch at any kind of notoriety you can get. Your posts/threads reek of NO LOOK AT ME THOUGH, ENOUGH ABOUT YOU AND JUST LOOK AT ME!!!!

Does my AA of NPO bother you that much? I know it bothers them quite a bit. Jobs a good one then.

High brow NO, effective YES, that has been made apparent over the last 4 days.
[/quote]

The fact that you can reply to his post with nothing but an ad hominem attack on Damsky, without actually attempting to refute any of the content of his post, while simultaneously calling what he posts 'garbage' amazes me. It goes on to prove that hypocrisy is a strong force in the world.

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1310069373' post='2751574']
ad hominem

refute

hypocrisy
[/quote]

Bah, 3/7, so close. You forgot to say draconian, straw man, hegemony, and to improperly use the word logic. Too bad, you would have gotten a medal for becoming the embodiment of overused terms.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1310069678' post='2751576']
Bah, 3/7, so close. You forgot to say draconian, straw man, hegemony, and to improperly use the word logic. Too bad, you would have gotten a medal for becoming the embodiment of overused terms.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Your ad hominem straw man fails to refute the false logic behind the draconian hypocrisy of your unjust and immoral hegemony.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1310069835' post='2751580']
[color="#0000FF"]Your ad hominem straw man fails to refute the false logic behind the draconian hypocrisy of your unjust and immoral hegemony.[/color]
[/quote]

lol thread over :awesome:

[/quote]

You did it!

However, we can only award you the medal for second place, as you missed the secret bonus terms "brave new world" and "paradigm". But, don't dismay, beyond the prestige of the medal itself, this award also comes with the perk of an honorary place on the 7th grade debate team squad and an all expense paid trip to your local petting zoo.

[img]http://www.gazebopenguins.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/silver-medal-and-number-2-thumb84935891.jpg[/img]

I still have no idea who to attack over these clearly malicious spy attacks on GOONS. I don't enjoy being called a hypocrite, especially when we have absolutely no way to avenge this atrocity.

I can't attack Damsky on account of him being yet another welterweight with an itchy keyboard finger.

If this situation is indeed resolved, it'd be fantastic if NSO could find something else to embarrass Legion over. Maybe release some of the "what do we do now" logs from the last few nights.

[/quote]
It's... it's beautiful...

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1310070224' post='2751588']
You did it!

However, we can only award you the medal for second place, as you missed the secret bonus terms "brave new world" and "paradigm". But, don't dismay, beyond the prestige of the medal itself, this award also comes with the perk of an honorary place on the 7th grade debate team squad and an all expense paid trip to your local petting zoo.

[img]http://www.gazebopenguins.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/silver-medal-and-number-2-thumb84935891.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]But...but I can do better. Your ad hominem straw man fails to refute the false logic behind the draconian hypocrisy of your unjust and immoral hegemony......and paradigm of evil in this brave new world?[/color]

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1310069373' post='2751574']
The fact that you can reply to his post with nothing but an ad hominem attack on Damsky, without actually attempting to refute any of the content of his post, while simultaneously calling what he posts 'garbage' amazes me. It goes on to prove that hypocrisy is a strong force in the world.
[/quote]

Thats right I'm amazing people since 2011. Rage on, ohh the tragedy and hypocrisy of my post, I should be dammed to hell for eternity. Or you're a goofball for getting so worked up.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1310072258' post='2751624']
[color="#0000FF"]But...but I can do better. Your ad hominem straw man fails to refute the false logic behind the draconian hypocrisy of your unjust and immoral hegemony......and paradigm of evil in this brave new world?[/color]
[/quote]

Fine, gold it is.

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1310007598' post='2751058']
It would appear the caliber of member has dropped since I was in the halls of Pacifica. You are honestly trying to claim that the NSO needs to prove it's not the GGA? Yeah, we've been rolled in the past. So has Pacifica. But unlike the "new" Pacifica, we've gotten up and dusted ourselves off. We don't hide in a corner, and we're not frightened old men. Since I left the Order, what has Pacifica done? Nothing. Your lapdogs insult us, and we're expected to take it lying down. We have never taken things lying down, and we never will. At this point, the NPO has to do more to prove it's not the GGA then the NSO does. We're not the scared battered dogs laying in a corner. Look to your own house first, and maybe others will respect Pacifica again.
[/quote]

I'd have thought someone of your experience would realise that one members opinion doesn't represent the whole alliance.

Every village is allowed at least one idiot :P

Edited by Litha Riddle

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1310068411' post='2751565']
Your alliance (or members of your alliance) made three.

What's your point?
[/quote]

And actually, the Doppelganger announcement was completely unrelated to this series of events, so you're down to two now, and only one official announcement.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1310072258' post='2751624']
[color="#0000FF"]Your ad hominem straw man fails to refute the false logic behind the draconian hypocrisy of your unjust and immoral hegemony and paradigm of evil in this brave new world.[/color]
[/quote]

Golden :D

We should host a contest of winning the CN Vladimir award for best short essay.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1310069678' post='2751576']
[/quote]

And then you follow it up with another post not actually discussing anything I posted. I know this is quite common practice in today's CN, and frankly, it's terrible to see. It's a shame we can't have a real discussion anymore, and instead we attack the character of the poster, not the content of their post.

On another note, RV that was brilliant.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1310080230' post='2751742']
And actually, the Doppelganger announcement was completely unrelated to this series of events, so you're down to two now, and only one official announcement.

Golden :D

We should host a contest of winning the CN Vladimir award for best short essay.
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure there weren't any "short" essays....

[/quote]

Bravo, good sir.

[/quote]
You're just to good.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1310071595' post='2751610']
I still have no idea who to attack over these clearly malicious spy attacks on GOONS. I don't enjoy being called a hypocrite, especially when we have absolutely no way to avenge this atrocity.

I can't attack Damsky on account of him being yet another welterweight with an itchy keyboard finger.

If this situation is indeed resolved, it'd be fantastic if NSO could find something else to embarrass Legion over. Maybe release some of the "what do we do now" logs from the last few nights.
[/quote]

So feel free to order someone to attack me. GOONS has plenty of "welterweights".

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1310088791' post='2751853']
So feel free to order someone to attack me. GOONS has plenty of "welterweights".
[/quote]

You know, you can offer to do mercy board terms [i]without[/i] having your teeth kicked in again.