Non Grata Declares War on the NAAC

LordChozo

[quote name='Micheal Malone' timestamp='1311027394' post='2758734']
What can I say, we like each other a lot here in Non Grata. Pretty protective etc. So the question is, are you going to insist this goes beyond 7 days? Just asking for clarification.
[/quote]

I don't see why I shouldn't get to fight back as long as I can after you attacked me. Give me a good logical reason as to why I should peace after 7 days other than preserving pixels.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1311029779' post='2758754']
I don't see why I shouldn't get to fight back as long as I can after you attacked me. Give me a good logical reason as to why I should peace after 7 days other than preserving pixels.
[/quote]
...you really don't understand what is going on here do you

Your good logical reason is as follows. After 7 days, you will have to redeclare. If you declare on NG, that is a whole different matter from a nation declaring on you with your prior consent to not take it to the alliance. Unless Malone agrees to such terms, redeclaring would be treated as a normal declaration of war.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1311002846' post='2758448']
I saw the NG nation getting sent aid, so I thought all is fair if berbers got some. :awesome:
[/quote]

Heh, fair enough.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1311019913' post='2758620']
My butt is 100% painless, I'm having a blast :D
[/quote]

Meh, fair enough.

I was just reading into your mentioning continuing the war after this round, which goes from the realm of a consensual duel to what would be construed as a rogue attack (assuming of course MM didn't agreed to another round).

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1311030392' post='2758763']
Your good logical reason is as follows. After 7 days, you will have to redeclare. If you declare on NG, that is a whole different matter from a nation declaring on you with your prior consent to not take it to the alliance. Unless Malone agrees to such terms, redeclaring would be treated as a normal declaration of war.
[/quote]

Bob has a way with words that, I sadly just don't

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1311026073' post='2758715']
Exactly how would me nuking a nation that attacked me be going nuke rogue? Also, wtf why are NG such retards, I mean ffs I don't even care if he nukes me, it's a war, people get nuked.

whaaa, whaaa we aren't going to let this go beyond 7 days.

Whaaaaaa, I don't have enough money, aid me guys,

Whaaaaa, don't nuke him Berbers, pretty please?

You guys are pathetic, and I was called a whiner.

He attacked me ffs, take whatever I give and enjoy it.
[/quote]
This is great.

[quote name='Micheal Malone' timestamp='1311032088' post='2758793']
Nukes can't fly until at least 24 hours have passed, silly chefjoe...
[/quote]

I thought it had been 24hrs already with the amount of back and forth posts and various c/p's of reports.....that and im just to lazy to have looked myself :unsure:

Apologies Micheal, ill repost my question again after the deadline is up :P

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1311032497' post='2758799']
I thought it had been 24hrs already with the amount of back and forth posts and various c/p's of reports.....that and im just to lazy to have looked myself :unsure:

Apologies Micheal, ill repost my question again after the deadline is up :P
[/quote]

lol, and wouldn't tossing a nuke on a non-nuclear opponent be a serious weenie waving incident on my part?

[quote name='Warden' timestamp='1311031305' post='2758783']
An official message to the attacker of Berbers:

Please send a peace request now, NATO does not want this to escalate.
[/quote]
And if he doesn't? how do you foresee it escalating? I only see escalation if berbers decides he wants a week 2, which is firmly in your hands, what with him being a member of NATO and all.

[/quote]

A Semi-Official response from Non Grata:

If NATO wants it to end have Berbers send a peace offer.

[quote name='Gofastleft' timestamp='1311033345' post='2758810']
A Semi-Official response from Non Grata:

If NATO wants it to end have Berbers send a peace offer.
[/quote]

Actually he should admit defeat after 1 day of war as well. Since he was so stalwart in his assertion that he wasn't going to stop war until I surrendered to him.

[/quote]
I don't possibly see how it could escalate, unless NATO is stupid enough to get involved on an alliance-level. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time.

If you're worried about little berbers here, feel free to have him send a peace offer. Malone is a merciful fellow.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1311034450' post='2758828']
I don't possibly see how it could escalate, unless NATO is stupid enough to get involved on an alliance-level. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time.

If you're worried about little berbers here, feel free to have him send a peace offer. Malone is a merciful fellow.
[/quote]

What is this, I don't even....

He attacked me, I want to fight him, and you want me to send peace? How about this, I'll send a peace offer if I get a written apology from each NG member that send Malone war aid in iambic pentameter. Also I want a puppy.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1311034865' post='2758833']

He attacked me, I want to fight him, and you want me to send peace? How about this, I'll send a peace offer if I get a written apology from each NG member that send Malone war aid in iambic pentameter. Also I want a puppy.
[/quote]
Do you realize that your government is the ones who want peace, NG is just requesting you send it?

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1311034865' post='2758833']

[/quote]

No Berbers, you do not get a apology

Not sure what happened but after NATO government spent a lot of time talking to their allies and NG leadership berbers sent peace and Malone accepted.

I can only conclude that berbers let his mouth cash a check his ass couldn't afford so his alliance had to step in for him. :lol1:

At the request of my government, I accepted your peace offer berbers.

[b][i][color="#9acd32"]Total damage inflicted[/color]:[/i][/b]
Infra: 280.82
Tech: 49.02
Money[b]:[/b] $14,141,156.00
Land[b]: [/b]72.77

[b][i][color="#ff0000"]Total damage taken[/color]:[/i][/b]
Infra[b]: [/b]15.34
Tech[b]:[/b] 3.06
Money[b]:[/b] $0.00
Land[b]:[/b] 0

Good thing you can't fail your CM attacks eh?