Non Grata Declares War on the NAAC

LordChozo

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1310678504' post='2756243']
Maybe not, but I certainly [i]can[/i] expect every raiding alliance to have read the treaty threads, and raiders to check with their alliance before attacking. NG were lucky this time in that the raiding was 'unofficial' and they could brush it off, but raiding a protected AA results in reps, and ignorance is not an excuse. If you attack an alliance because you didn't read their treaty list, that's your fault, not theirs.
[/quote]

Or, you know, you could put 3 words in your bio rather than expecting every alliance to set up internal lists and offices to keep track of the hundreds if not thousands of declarations of protection dating back 5 years.

Those 3 words in your bio protect against pretty much everything, and in the event you're raided, solidify your case and make it more likely you'll receive reps.

If you don't like being raided and you have an easy option to avoid said raids, don't expect my sympathy when you don't exercise that simple option.

[quote]I have never ever been a fan of raiding and I view those that do it as immoral and cheap. Buy your own tech and stop raiding people that have worked hard and spent cash to build up. My opinion will never change and I will personally NEVER raid someone else. [/quote]

Make me.

Edited by Penkala

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1310858320' post='2757410']
Paging Mr Malone, it seems we have a challenger.
[/quote]

I'm not challenging anyone, I have no reason to as stated above, I am not the one with something to prove. However I also stated I would have no problem fighting someone 1v1 so if Mr. Malones has something to prove and attacks me, then it will not expand beyond a 1v1 scope from my end.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1310859172' post='2757422']
I'm not challenging anyone, I have no reason to as stated above, I am not the one with something to prove. However I also stated I would have no problem fighting someone 1v1 so if Mr. Malones has something to prove and attacks me, then it will not expand beyond a 1v1 scope from my end.
[/quote]

Dude, just stop. Seriously.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1310758706' post='2756749']
Also, if he wants to attack me that's fine, but I somehow doubt he will. Internet tough guy, etc...
[/quote]
That was a call out/challenge in my book,later you confirmed you wont get your alliance involved.

I wonder if you will be right, or if he will take up this opportunity and we get a nice popcorn moment.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1310863299' post='2757445']
That was a call out/challenge in my book,later you confirmed you wont get your alliance involved.

I wonder if you will be right, or if he will take up this opportunity and we get a nice popcorn moment.
[/quote]

Well we will have to agree to disagree, I wasn't challenging/calling him out, I just stated I was fine with an unjustified attack on me but in my opinion he didn't have the cojones to follow through.

Anyways, enough with this conversation, it`s getting stale and uninteresting. Let`s just stop talking and see what happens :D

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1310858625' post='2757416']
MK follows GOONS raiding policies now??
[/quote]

I lose track sometimes :( Bear with me. I am getting old!

Edited by AirMe

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1310758706' post='2756749']
His nation is 1,297 days old and mine is 323. I would hope his casualties would be significantly greater than mine.

Also, if he wants to attack me that's fine, but I somehow doubt he will. Internet tough guy, etc...
[/quote]
Been a busy week with celebrating my best friends 40th birthday. I asked if you wanted to dance, you said your dance card is clear, so here we go.

Edit: Oh and to clear up the "tech dealing" bit. After I rogued, then went into the last war, my infra levels weren't as high as they are now. And like a good alliance grunt, when below an infra level I sell tech. Now that I'm back at proper infra level, I buy tech. I did however have some outstanding tech deals to finish resolving. Clear as mud?

Double Edit: Ouch, you got a defeat message... there goes my free tech. :( And don't worry, I'll even stay conventional just for you.

Edited by Micheal Malone

[quote name='Micheal Malone' timestamp='1310961748' post='2758184']
Edit: Oh and to clear up the "tech dealing" bit. After I rogued, then went into the last war, my infra levels weren't as high as they are now. And like a good alliance grunt, when below an infra level I sell tech. Now that I'm back at proper infra level, I buy tech. I did however have some outstanding tech deals to finish resolving. Clear as mud?

[/quote]

Your logic does not make sense, why would you sell something considerably worth more and harder to achieve to buy something that is not?

All you achieved was going around in a giant circle. For future engagements maybe a bigger then usual warchest might me a consideration.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1310965793' post='2758226']
Your logic does not make sense, why would you sell something considerably worth more and harder to achieve to buy something that is not?

All you achieved was going around in a giant circle. For future engagements maybe a bigger then usual warchest might me a consideration.
[/quote]
You would think that I had prepared or something. But before the last big war I had actually just rogued on Locke and was in a 5v1, so I spent the meager chest I had from that to enter into the big war, and then lounged around.

And yes, I know economically it didn't make any sense. However, I've never been an econ guy ;)

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1310965926' post='2758228']
In this fight, I would consider Berbers having the bigger balls considering the nations involved.
[/quote]
I wasn't making any notes of testicular fortitude between the two gentlemen.

I'd also consider him a !@#$@#$ nut. Whatever floats your box though.

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1310965926' post='2758228']
In this fight, I would consider Berbers having the bigger balls considering the nations involved.
[/quote]

Why? Because this is a clean 1 on 1....

[quote name='Micheal Malone' timestamp='1310977963' post='2758329']
One would assume it was because of the difference in size of the nations. I was 800tech or so higher than berbers at the launch of the war.
[/quote]

Well then he shouldn't have bluffed or called you out.

[quote name='Micheal Malone' timestamp='1310961748' post='2758184']
Been a busy week with celebrating my best friends 40th birthday. I asked if you wanted to dance, you said your dance card is clear, so here we go.

Double Edit: Ouch, you got a defeat message... there goes my free tech. :( And don't worry, I'll even stay conventional just for you.
[/quote]

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Malonia. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Voodoo
Desired Government: Republic
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 100
Last Nuke Purchase: 6/29/2011 12:53:51 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 8/14/2010
Total Money: $[b]28,512,109[/b]Technology: 1,959.96 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 7/18/2011 12:00:06 AM
Trade Partners: Packersoft, Insel des Siegel, Belligerance, Cornouaille
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 70
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 612
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 18
Navy Purchases Today: 5
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 2
Landing Ships: 2
Battleships: 2
Cruisers: 2
Frigates: 2
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0
Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

With that WC, you will surrender first. I am not ending this conflict in 7 days, this conflict ends when you surrender. I can't beleive you even DoW'd with 28M...

Edit: Bah, < 40% odds on my GA's :D, did em anyways for lulz. This will be fun!!

Edited by berbers

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1310978294' post='2758333']
Well then he shouldn't have bluffed or called you out.
[/quote]

Why not? he has a 28M warchest, I could just turtle and spy his cash away and probably bill lock him in 2 rounds...

Edit: Also, this was an aggressive attack on my nation, and even though I won't involve my AA, this war ends when I choose it to. Not in 7 days, not in 14 unless I allow it. I will rebuy infra to get back into range if necessary.

Edited by berbers

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1310982319' post='2758346']
Why not? he has a 28M warchest, I could just turtle and spy his cash away and probably bill lock him in 2 rounds...

Edit: Also, this was an aggressive attack on my nation, and even though I won't involve my AA, this war ends when I choose it to. Not in 7 days, not in 14 unless I allow it. I will rebuy infra to get back into range if necessary.
[/quote]

That's if the powers that be allow you to do so. :v:

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1310983034' post='2758350']
That's if the powers that be allow you to do so. :v:
[/quote]

He attacked me, it's not their choice. Also look at this tidbit:

[quote]7/18/2011 4:54:11 AM
"Financial Assistance"

Steveonia
Ruler: fant0m
Non Grata

Malonia
Ruler: Micheal Malone
Non Grata $3,000,000
0 Tech
2000 Soldiers Pending[/quote]

Poor guy, attacked a much weaker, younger nation and still needs cash and soldiers from higher up. I got a good kick out of this, but as this is a 1v1 I will not be asking my AA to send me cash.

Edit: To be fair, I don't need my AA to send me cash because I'm not incompetent.

Edited by berbers

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1310983410' post='2758351']
He attacked me, it's not their choice. Also look at this tidbit:

Poor guy, attacked a much weaker, younger nation and still needs cash and soldiers from higher up. I got a good kick out of this, but as this is a 1v1 I will not be asking my AA to send me cash.

Edit: To be fair, I don't need my AA to send me cash because I'm not incompetent.
[/quote]

So I suppose you will reject the aid offer submitted to you by nutcase then eh?

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1310983606' post='2758352']
So I suppose you will reject the aid offer submitted to you by nutcase then eh?
[/quote]

I offered it on my own accord, berbers did not ask or know of my intentions.