Congratulations on your victory :3

Also, so sad this didn't find some way of escalating. -_-
[/quote]

The NAAC would have been relevant again! :ehm:

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lord have mercy, I really wouldn't be bragging if I were Malone or any involved in this. Duels are usually agreed upon in advance, when to start etc. This was a sucker punch by Malone. Then it went from 1 v 1 to essentially 4 v 1 after the aiding with soldiers started. Not to mention the fact that NG threatened all of NATO if Berbers nuked Malone, which was exceptionally pathetic.

Also, really NATO? You should have let him fight for a week and been done with it.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1311050396' post='2758982']
Not to mention the fact that NG threatened all of NATO if Berbers nuked Malone, which was exceptionally pathetic.
[/quote]
That wasn't really a serious threat, actually. If they wanted to agree to nuke each other, that's cool.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1311051096' post='2758994']
Nobody realizes that berbers actually had no way to nook Malone.

Thus it was a joke. >_>
[/quote]

I believe it was posted after he said he had a big enough war chest to buy an MP and full load of nukes. So I saw no reason not to take it seriously.

Lord have mercy, I really wouldn't be bragging if I were Malone or any involved in this. Duels are usually agreed upon in advance, when to start etc. This was a sucker punch by Malone. Then it went from 1 v 1 to essentially 4 v 1 after the aiding with soldiers started. Not to mention the fact that NG threatened all of NATO if Berbers nuked Malone, which was exceptionally pathetic.

Also, really NATO? You should have let him fight for a week and been done with it.
[/quote]
Could you point me to where I've been bragging? Perhaps the only post that could be considered bragging is after the peace offer showing damage done/received and the jab at his CM's landing.

I'm sorry boys and girls, it was wrong of me to poke fun at the kitty with the big roar and tiny bite.

Edit: Also, sup wicked!

Edited by Micheal Malone

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1311030392' post='2758763']
Your good logical reason is as follows. After 7 days, you will have to redeclare. If you declare on NG, that is a whole different matter from a nation declaring on you with your prior consent to not take it to the alliance. Unless Malone agrees to such terms, redeclaring would be treated as a normal declaration of war.
[/quote]

Lets not forget the little detail of anarchy lasting for several days after the end of the war....

[quote name='Micheal Malone' timestamp='1311035943' post='2758848']
At the request of my government, I accepted your peace offer berbers.

[b][i][color="#9acd32"]Total damage inflicted[/color]:[/i][/b]
Infra: 280.82
Tech: 49.02
Money[b]:[/b] $14,141,156.00
Land[b]: [/b]72.77

[b][i][color="#ff0000"]Total damage taken[/color]:[/i][/b]
Infra[b]: [/b]15.34
Tech[b]:[/b] 3.06
Money[b]:[/b] $0.00
Land[b]:[/b] 0

Good thing you can't fail your CM attacks eh?
[/quote]

Actually... you can. Its just, very *very* rare. (How a CM could have missed *him* I can only attribute to an act of god. Or simply a lack of things that hadn't yet been broken to hit.)

[quote name='Sakura' timestamp='1311052540' post='2759015']
Lets not forget the little detail of anarchy lasting for several days after the end of the war....

Actually... you can. Its just, very *very* rare. (How a CM could have missed *him* I can only attribute to an act of god. Or simply a lack of things that hadn't yet been broken to hit.)
[/quote]

I've never saw one fail, but you do have the odd CM that will only do about 1.11 infra and .11 tech damage. Or at least I have had a few of those in my time warring here.

[quote name='Micheal Malone' timestamp='1311052198' post='2759013']
Could you point me to where I've been bragging? Perhaps the only post that could be considered bragging is after the peace offer showing damage done/received and the jab at his CM's landing.

I'm sorry boys and girls, it was wrong of me to poke fun at the kitty with the big roar and tiny bite.

Edit: Also, sup wicked!
[/quote]

That was plenty considering your nation is exceptionally extremely ill equipped for war and you managed to get in two rounds of sucker punches before peace was declared.

I would personally be terribly embarrassed by that war chest and that spy count. It was Legionesque.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1309812029' post='2748584']
[color="#0000FF"]NAAC as an AA has generally been respected, for historical reasons. In fact, there are many ex-NAAC scattered throughout the leadership of various alliances, and who have in the past declared that the NAAC affiliation will be protected. Quite frankly I must say I am interested in what their response to this will be.[/color]
[/quote]
Maybe Almighty Grub will get back to emperor of NpO and decide to interject himself into this situation then.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1311026073' post='2758715']
Exactly how would me nuking a nation that attacked me be going nuke rogue? Also, wtf why are NG such retards, I mean ffs I don't even care if he nukes me, it's a war, people get nuked.

whaaa, whaaa we aren't going to let this go beyond 7 days.

Whaaaaaa, I don't have enough money, aid me guys,

Whaaaaa, don't nuke him Berbers, pretty please?

You guys are pathetic, and I was called a whiner.

He attacked me ffs, take whatever I give and enjoy it.
[/quote]

Are you staring to lose it Berbers?

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1311053291' post='2759023']
That was plenty considering your nation is exceptionally extremely ill equipped for war and you managed to get in two rounds of sucker punches before peace was declared.

I would personally be terribly embarrassed by that war chest and that spy count. It was Legionesque.
[/quote]

Considering MM was going to quit only a month ago I can imagine he wasn't keen on getting a warchest.
That said, he still kicked berber's ass and was going to do so for the week they agreed to fight. How's that embarrassing? The fact is he called berber's bluff and now berber is nowhere to be seen.

Lord have mercy, I really wouldn't be bragging if I were Malone or any involved in this. Duels are usually agreed upon in advance, when to start etc. This was a sucker punch by Malone. Then it went from 1 v 1 to essentially 4 v 1 after the aiding with soldiers started. Not to mention the fact that NG threatened all of NATO if Berbers nuked Malone, which was exceptionally pathetic. Also, really NATO? You should have let him fight for a week and been done with it.
[/quote]

Would not surprise me one bit.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1311058326' post='2759103']
That said, he still kicked berber's ass and was going to do so for the week they agreed to fight. How's that embarrassing? The fact is he called berber's bluff and now berber is nowhere to be seen.
[/quote]

Really, are you that narrow minded? considering his nation is vastly larger in every way and the amount of aid he received I think the joke is on Malone in terms of what was needed to beat Berber.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1311060160' post='2759121']
Really, are you that narrow minded? considering his nation is vastly larger in every way and the amount of aid he received I think the joke is on Malone in terms of what was needed to beat Berber.
[/quote]

By "in every way" do you mean tech only? Because that's really the only way I was larger than him. Oh, and I have a few more wonders. When we started I was demilitarized (I had to in order to declare), we were both at 3999.99 & I had about 800 tech more than him. As he showed, I didn't have a warchest (as I rarely do). It really could have been a quite even battle. This of course being my first 1v1, I merely engaged when I read he was up for it.

Of course, looking back I probably should have made sure we were crystal clear on what terms would be what etc. But as it was reading he hard a hard enough time saying straight out he wanted a 1v1. And now we know why, because he wanted to use the old "he attacked me, it wasn't really a 1v1" route.

In all honesty, I'm pretty meh about the whole situation.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1311060160' post='2759121']
Would not surprise me one bit.

[/quote]

This whining about someone being bigger is totally irrelevant if you call that person out.
The fact is berber knew he was in range, thats why he called for the 1 on 1 in the first place didnt he?

:gag:

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1311061595' post='2759128']
This whining about someone being bigger is totally irrelevant if you call that person out.
The fact is berber knew he was in range, thats why he called for the 1 on 1 in the first place didnt he?

:gag:
[/quote]

I was of the belief Malone called him out, I could easily be wrong though.

EDIT:

First post between each other mentioning anything of a duel/call out

[quote name='Micheal Malone' timestamp='1310700566' post='2756430']
Care to dance? Or are you the kind of guy that just prefers to talk out of his ass like he knows what he's talking about?
[/quote]

Edited by nutkase

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1311064252' post='2759137']
I was of the belief Malone called him out, I could easily be wrong though.

EDIT:

First post between each other mentioning anything of a duel/call out
[/quote]

Berbers called NG out and Malone obliged. People are taking this way too seriously for a little duel between 2 quite small nations. They both agreed to it and Malone didn't even use his nukes. He didn't request any aid whatsoever either we just saw another NGger fighting and wanted to help.

Anyway I would just like to say at least you had the balls to fight, berbers. Your posting might not endear you to everyone but you were willing to back it up which I can always respect.