Non Grata Declares War on the NAAC

LordChozo

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Micheal Malone' timestamp='1311222185' post='2760265']
I can't believe it's not butter? I've been on the winning side of wars my entire existence, except of course the 5vs1 when I rogued on Locke. :P
[/quote]
You have been a member of alliances that won wars, yes.

You personally have not won any individual nation wars though. (Well until now; now you have. Of course. :) ) There's a difference.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1311292323' post='2760777']
You have been a member of alliances that won wars, yes.

You personally have not won any individual nation wars though. (Well until now; now you have. Of course. :) ) There's a difference.
[/quote]

I have to agree with SirWilliam, I have a fan? That's sweet!
[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]Well I guess tech raids don't count as wars, so I can't count the any number of tech raids that went off successfully. So I guess as far as full-scale wars that my nation was individually involved in, I rogued on Locke and ended in a 5v1. And then this one. So that means I'm batting .500, what about yerself there pardner? Have you even stepped to the plate at all? (And no, don't get that confused with me offering another 1v1, lol)[/size][/font]

[quote name='Micheal Malone' timestamp='1311535181' post='2762882']
And while I may have been everyone's favorite target, your alliance still surrendered. Do we really need to relive this past again Haf?
[/quote]
Surrendered in less than a week I might add. Until this last go-round Invicta was competing with MCXA for fastest finger on the surrender trigger.

Edited by blueski

[quote name='Micheal Malone' timestamp='1311535181' post='2762882']
And while I may have been everyone's favorite target, your alliance still surrendered. Do we really need to relive this past again Haf?
[/quote]
Shall we have this argument again?

I know you managed to get bk to quit, but I still have the logs (and now that he's gone I see no need to protect his privacy, so I'll share them if you like) where we both left the war at the same time, with your alliance suffering devastating losses while ours ... didn't.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1311546409' post='2762994']
Shall we have this argument again?

I know you managed to get bk to quit, but I still have the logs (and now that he's gone I see no need to protect his privacy, so I'll share them if you like) where we both left the war at the same time, with your alliance suffering devastating losses while ours ... didn't.
[/quote]

Awww, that's sweet. Revising history AND a threat to log dump! How ... quaint. I'm not saying we didn't suffer losses, I'm merely stating you guys surrendered to us. Hard to swallow that pill, huh? In fact, I'm fairly certain the announcement read "[color=#1C2837][size=2]After much negotiation, the forces of Invicta and Nebula-X have surrendered to the collective forces of Orion and the Karma Coalition." Funny how that surrender thing works, right?[/size][/color]

[quote name='Micheal Malone' timestamp='1311546752' post='2762996']
Awww, that's sweet. Revising history AND a threat to log dump! How ... quaint. I'm not saying we didn't suffer losses, I'm merely stating you guys surrendered to us. Hard to swallow that pill, huh? In fact, I'm fairly certain the announcement read "[color=#1C2837][size=2]After much negotiation, the forces of Invicta and Nebula-X have surrendered to the collective forces of Orion and the Karma Coalition." Funny how that surrender thing works, right?[/size][/color]
[/quote]
What were the terms of our surrender? What did we give up to you?

Oh right. We said we surrendered. That was it.

In other words, a false surrender. I argued with bk about it a little bit but decided that since he didn't understand the difference between a surrender and ceasefire, that posting an armistice agreement and calling it a surrender was OK.

If it had been a surrender, we would have been required to do something or give up something - and we weren't. We were under the same restrictions that you were, to remain at peace for the duration of the war.

I didn't expect bk to accept those terms; but he did, and you attempting to revise history just doesn't change reality.

BTW... this is the actual post bk made.

[quote name='sup its me bk' timestamp='1240980011' post='1483327']
Greetings Citizens of Planet Bob,

After a long and bloody week of gladiator battles.. I am pleased to be able to announce a bright spot in these dark times. After much negotiation, the forces of Invicta and Nebula-X have surrendered to the collective forces of Orion and the Karma Coalition.

In exchange for their surrender, Invicta and Nebula-X will receive white peace.
In addition to this, Invicta and Nebula-X agree not to re-enter this conflict again via financial aid and/or military means.
Furthermore, Orion agrees to withdraw from its war against the NPO, and agrees not to re-enter this conflict again via financial aid and/or military means.

This past week has been one of the best in my history in CN. Invicta has proved nothing but to be honourable warriors, both on and off the battlefield. We had a lot of good banter, a lot of fair and competitive fights, and I am happy to call them friends today. I wish them the best in their rebuilding process and hope to one day see them on the battlefield again.
[/quote]

Right, like I said, you surrendered to Orion. I didn't put the words in your mouth or in your pen. Nor were they taken out of context.

You withdrew from the fight and agreed to not re-enter. Now, while that is debatable about whether that's a true white peace or not, you did agree to it. As did we agree to withdraw from the NPO. Oh that's right, we were fighting them too, not just you, right?

Haf, just suck it up on this one bud, Invicta surrendered, no matter how you spin it.

[quote]You withdrew from the fight and agreed to not re-enter. Now, while that is debatable about whether that's a true white peace or not, you did agree to it. As did we agree to withdraw from the NPO. Oh that's right, we were fighting them too, not just you, right?[/quote]

The fact that to attain said peace took BK to say we surrender, it technically becomes a surrender. But not much of one.

White peace with both alliances agreeing to withdraw and stay out of the rest of the war leaves the "surrender" vulnerable to being called anything but...

I'm perplexed how this has anything to do with the OP though.

Ironic that some apparent GOONS rejects have now raided the NAAC AA...this thread might come full circle. :awesome:

EDIT: Not calling the GOONS rejects but the guys who raided rejects from the GOONS....for anyone who might be drunk posting.

Edited by AirMe