Non Grata Declares War on the NAAC

LordChozo

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1310982319' post='2758346']
Why not? he has a 28M warchest, I could just turtle and spy his cash away and probably bill lock him in 2 rounds...

Edit: Also, this was an aggressive attack on my nation, and even though I won't involve my AA, this war ends when I choose it to. Not in 7 days, not in 14 unless I allow it. I will rebuy infra to get back into range if necessary.
[/quote]
Good luck with that berbers, its not going to end like you think though.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1310983410' post='2758351']
He attacked me, it's not their choice.[/quote]

How would it not be their choice? Lets picture this, pretend I am a higher level government official in The Last Remnants (triumvir or minister), and let's pretend that you were attacked by a member of my alliance instead of Non Grata because he got called out by you in this thread to do a 1v1 with no alliance help. Would of been perfectly fine with me. The war would of lasted a week, and you both would of went your separate ways. This is completely acceptable to me.

But then you make statements noting your intentions of re declaring war upon my member until he surrenders to you regardless of the amount of time it would take to achieve your goal. To me, this is unacceptable and that is when I would of pushed for our alliance to become involved in the situation and settle it once and for all. With force if it was necessary. An alliance always has the choice to back a member. Always.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1310981859' post='2758345']
With that WC, you will surrender first. I am not ending this conflict in 7 days, this conflict ends when you surrender. I can't beleive you even DoW'd with 28M...

Edit: Bah, < 40% odds on my GA's :D, did em anyways for lulz. This will be fun!!
[/quote]
He could just, you know, [b]nuke[/b] you if you try that. If he wanted to, you would be destroyed in a week of fighting. he might not have any money left, but you sure wouldn't be in his range.

1250 NS in tech damage (assuming he does 50 each hit), then 2700 NS in infra (assuming he does 150 per hit), plus his already 7k advantage.. you aren't going to be sticking around to attack him next round if he so chooses. I wouldn't suggest trying that.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1310988795' post='2758369']
He could just, you know, [b]nuke[/b] you if you try that. If he wanted to, you would be destroyed in a week of fighting. he might not have any money left, but you sure wouldn't be in his range.

1250 NS in tech damage (assuming he does 50 each hit), then 2700 NS in infra (assuming he does 150 per hit), plus his already 7k advantage.. you aren't going to be sticking around to attack him next round if he so chooses. I wouldn't suggest trying that.
[/quote]
I would. It's funnier for the rest of us that way.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1310983410' post='2758351']
He attacked me, it's not their choice. Also look at this tidbit:

Poor guy, attacked a much weaker, younger nation and still needs cash and soldiers from higher up. I got a good kick out of this, but as this is a 1v1 I will not be asking my AA to send me cash.

Edit: To be fair, I don't need my AA to send me cash because I'm not incompetent.
[/quote]

I sent the cash because he will need it to rebuild after, he didn't ask me for it and he doesn't need it to beat you. Good luck attacking our AA after this [i]agreed to[/i] duel though. I don't think you're going to get away with painting this as some kind of rogue attack.

I would listen to Bob as well and realise he can just nuke you back to the stone age if he likes before throwing threats around.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1310991250' post='2758384']
The problem is you start whining when you're being pwnd to pieces. Twas liek... anarchy after the first GA?
[/quote]

Personally I am ashamed a member of NG would stoop to this level. Wasting a good tech raiding slot on[i] THIS[/i]... :((

Edited by Cynic

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1310987423' post='2758367']
How would it not be their choice? Lets picture this, pretend I am a higher level government official in The Last Remnants (triumvir or minister), and let's pretend that you were attacked by a member of my alliance instead of Non Grata because he got called out by you in this thread to do a 1v1 with no alliance help. Would of been perfectly fine with me. The war would of lasted a week, and you both would of went your separate ways. This is completely acceptable to me.

But then you make statements noting your intentions of re declaring war upon my member until he surrenders to you regardless of the amount of time it would take to achieve your goal. To me, this is unacceptable and that is when I would of pushed for our alliance to become involved in the situation and settle it once and for all. With force if it was necessary. An alliance always has the choice to back a member. Always.
[/quote]

A duel is usually a fight to the death, so I would think a declaration would be on the books if in range.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1310987726' post='2758368']
;_;

There is always a chance you can get knocked down to his range. :v:
[/quote]

A man can only dream :awesome:

[quote name='fant0m' timestamp='1310990398' post='2758379']
I sent the cash because he will need it to rebuild after
[/quote]

Weird considering you are sending it now rather then after the war, sounds more like war aid.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1310991250' post='2758384']
The problem is you start whining when you're being pwnd to pieces. Twas liek... anarchy after the first GA?
[/quote]

Both you and I know that in this age that anarchy is common and does not affect performance of a nation at war.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1310991656' post='2758387']
Both you and I know that in this age that anarchy is common and does not affect performance of a nation at war.
[/quote]

Yeah, but not anarchy after the first GA...

Weird considering you are sending it now rather then after the war, sounds more like war aid.
[/quote]

Do you really think he'll need more than he has to last a week? I just happened to have a tech deal expire that allowed me to send him some cash. That slot wouldn't have been there if I'd waited, gotta keep my slot usage up. :ehm:

[/quote]

Well, you know what I was getting onto. Challenging someone, this guy calls your bluff and then being anarchied after the first GA. Just pathetic really.

Edited by erikz

You have it wrong, I got a defeat message first GA, didn't even get to GA until after update when I gave him another Defeat, then redeployed to get my precious tech. All in all this will be fun. And as I said, I was never really an econ type of guy. Week is really all it should take and as was stated already, if you intend to be spiteful I'll oblige you.