Non Grata Declares War on the NAAC

LordChozo

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1309809686' post='2748516']
It worked so well for \m/, great idea Non Grata
[/quote]

Yeah because 4 Ground attacks constitutes a war. If NAAC wants to be left alone they should make it crystal clear they are protected and by whome they are protected so that they don't risk being raided. On top of that, running to the OWF to scream and shout instead of starting a discussion with the triumvirate is also an excellent idea and has proven its worth in numerous occasions.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, nobody has any "right" to not be attacked. Nobody, not even the people in "protected alliances," with one exception, and that is if you were to hit the hippie button.

What you have a "right" to do, is to maneuver yourself in the world, by whatever means you choose, to a position where the cost of attacking you is prohibitively expensive.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1309809934' post='2748524']
Yeah because 4 Ground attacks constitutes a war. If NAAC wants to be left alone they should make it crystal clear they are protected and by whome they are protected so that they don't risk being raided. On top of that, running to the OWF to scream and shout instead of starting a discussion with the triumvirate is also an excellent idea and has proven its worth in numerous occasions.
[/quote]

Ahh \m/ did that doo "What's the big deal?!"

Then again I guess you have more high placed friends then they did at that time.

As much as it sucks to have a historical AA raided, I am of the mind that letting a bunch of morons "revive" all of our historical AA's like this is even worse.

On that note, Tetris is interested in offering protection to the NAAC Alliance Affiliation. Contact myself or Pollard via IRC or PM and maybe we can work something out.

Edited by Hereno

Glory to the NAAC!

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1309810236' post='2748534']
On that note, Tetris is interested in offering protection to the NAAC Alliance Affiliation. Contact myself or Pollard via IRC or PM and maybe we can work something out.
[/quote]

I support this message.

Edited by Pollard

I cannot in any way give sympathy to an alliance that disbanded 4 years ago. A date, I might add, was before 90% of the current rulers on planet bob existed.
If people are going to get uppity over this, get your alliance's government to actually protect these four remaining stragglers. Otherwise stop being hypocrites over people raiding unprotected and disbanded alliances. We're not buying this historical AA crap.

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom

As much as it sucks to have a historical AA raided, I am of the mind that letting a bunch of morons "revive" all of our historical AA's like this is even worse.
[/quote]

If you will notice he has been on the AA for over 1700 days. There is a reason that it's been unofficially protected by many rather influential members of quite a number of different alliances over the years. But maybe that tradition is going to die with this too.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1309810404' post='2748541']
If you will notice he has been on the AA for over 1700 days. There is a reason that it's been unofficially protected by many rather influential members of quite a number of different alliances over the years. But maybe that tradition is going to die with this too.
[/quote]
Hopefully, because that's dumb as hell.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1309810216' post='2748532']
Ahh \m/ did that doo "What's the big deal?!"

Then again I guess you have more high placed friends then they did at that time.
[/quote]
God, it's always "\m/ this" and "\m/ that" with you.

Do you have a crush on \m/?

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1309810455' post='2748542']
Hopefully, because that's dumb as hell.
[/quote]
Agreed, you don't have any treaties or an alliance protecting you. What did you expect, that you wouldn't get raided eventually? I don't even know why this was brought up here...

[quote name='CheeKy' timestamp='1309810698' post='2748548']
Agreed, you don't have any treaties or an alliance protecting you. What did you expect, that you wouldn't get raided eventually? I don't even know why this was brought up here...
[/quote]
Because some things are sacred. Like dead alliances.

[/quote]

This is the best way for you guys to handle it now, NAAC.

As someone who isn't a dinosaur and joined Planet Bob before the Triassic era, I don't particularly know what NAAC, apparently a relic of an old era which has been dead and gone for years, is, besides an expired alliance with an acronym very similar to NADC.

If you don't want to get raided get a protector or have enough people so that people think twice.

[quote name='Edward Reed' timestamp='1309808491' post='2748487']
if you want to continue to exist on a small AA get a protector
[/quote]
I'll note that the NAAC AA was protected by GR before their merge with TLR. You may want to talk to them before you decide this isn't a protected AA.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1309811659' post='2748575']
I'll note that the NAAC AA was protected by GR before their merge with TLR. You may want to talk to them before you decide this isn't a protected AA.
[/quote]
I'm not the one raiding them