Joint Anouncement

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sad to see this announcement. Not because I dislike NSO or that I believe that the majority of the Sith dislike us, but rather for exactly the opposite reason. Sometimes to be free you must cut strings that hamper your movements. Hopefully this cancellation will enable both of our alliances to move more freely down the paths we choose to follow in our FA efforts.

Regardless, I will always believe that the dark side of the Force is the best side.

:wub: The Sith

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1309538234' post='2746026']
I cannot believe that NSO would stoop so low as to cancel on NPO just because a woman is in charge now. Wow, just wow.
[/quote]

yeh... and all those other alliances we signed with women in charge? <_<

[quote]It's a pity geopolitics has to keep friends apart NSO.[/quote]
This is ... doing it wrong. You shouldn't cancel treaties for geopolitical reasons. This will keep you (particularly NSO; NPO is large enough to be important on its own) weaker.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1309541086' post='2746052']
You shouldn't cancel treaties for geopolitical reasons.
[/quote]
Literally everything that is wrong with Cybernations summed up right there.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1309541086' post='2746052']
You shouldn't cancel treaties for geopolitical reasons.[/quote]

Treaties are geopolitical instruments. For what reason would you cancel them?

Edited by Ardus

Does this mean NSO has to give back their shiny new ribbons?

On a serious note, I'm glad to see this, since NSO members generally seemed to have a sense of humor, compared to the rest of the Pacifica Bloc members.

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1309527574' post='2745922']
I was thinking Mjolnir too, RoK or NoR really. But same as you, gut feeling. Plus i just don't see them alligning with either SF, XX, C&G or PB and Duckroll seems a bit like a stretch too. And both NSO and the Mjolnir alliances don't shy away from a fight so yeah, wouldn't be entirely suprised.
[/quote]
That'd make me happy. I've never been shy about my crush on the Sith. The Dark Side has quite the allure, you know...
... but I'm not involved in foreign affairs at all, so no one take this as a policy position. Just a personal thing... :wub:

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1309538234' post='2746026']
I cannot believe that NSO would stoop so low as to cancel on NPO just because a woman is in charge now. Wow, just wow.
[/quote]
Well, at least things will get interesting when Fark rolls them for being misogynistic.

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1309527574' post='2745922']
I was thinking Mjolnir too, RoK or NoR really. But same as you, gut feeling. Plus i just don't see them alligning with either SF, XX, C&G or PB and Duckroll seems a bit like a stretch too. And both NSO and the Mjolnir alliances don't shy away from a fight so yeah, wouldn't be entirely suprised.
[/quote]

hehe, it's so great that you'd be analyzing our future FA path :D

I think our next few moves will be rather unobvious and simultaneously completely understandable, so stay tuned ;). That being said, who knows what will happen in 2, 4 months worth of time?