Joint Anouncement

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1309527574' post='2745922']
I was thinking Mjolnir too, RoK or NoR really. But same as you, gut feeling. Plus i just don't see them alligning with either SF, XX, C&G or PB and Duckroll seems a bit like a stretch too. And both NSO and the Mjolnir alliances don't shy away from a fight so yeah, wouldn't be entirely suprised.
[/quote]
NSO has some good people but also some people who I can't stand being in the same room as.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually really nice to see the Orders separating here. At least from my perspective. The three have such different 'personalities' that they all should be seen as three distinct entities. This will free up the Sith to do more of their own thing.

On another level it's very nice to watch the Sith go from a group that stirred up trouble regularly for what seemed to be no other reason than stirring up trouble to making moves on a more strategic level. Congrats to you all.

[-o-]

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1309549206' post='2746121']
NSO has some good people but also some people who I can't stand being in the same room as.
[/quote]

There's one or two folks I don't get along with in the NSO and constantly butt heads with...but the beauty of it is, we can still work together. I love it :)

But honestly, the folks you can't stand didn't get that way because of NSO--more because of them just being...them.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1309550510' post='2746146']
It's actually really nice to see the Orders separating here. At least from my perspective. The three have such different 'personalities' that they all should be seen as three distinct entities. This will free up the Sith to do more of their own thing.

On another level it's very nice to watch the Sith go from a group that stirred up trouble regularly for what seemed to be no other reason than stirring up trouble to making moves on a more strategic level. Congrats to you all.

[-o-]
[/quote]

With Dopp back in gov, Im sure we'll be stirring up trouble....on a more strategic level?

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1309554290' post='2746193']
With Dopp back in gov, Im sure we'll be stirring up trouble....on a more strategic level?
[/quote]

Sure. Cutting ties with NPO is the only way an alliance treatied to them can make any FA changes. Elsewise an alliance is stuck. Perhaps that wasn't the intent here then strategic would be the wrong word for it, but it does give NSO a lot of room that it did not have before.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1309555029' post='2746207']
Well one thing is for sure, treaty with NPO gets cancelled and people that hated you yesterday love you today. It's a giant FA boost if that is the path you want to take.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I like to think that those who hated us hated us for who we are, and just not due to the NPO treaty. I don't think us being NPOless will change how they feel about us.[/color]

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1309555029' post='2746207']
Well one thing is for sure, treaty with NPO gets cancelled and people that hated you yesterday love you today. It's a giant FA boost if that is the path you want to take.
[/quote]

We're gonna still need a little bit more hate in this world towards us. Having it be mostly confined to Legion is kind of disappointing :/

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1309535103' post='2745993']
Technically we're still bound to NPO by that. (And every other alliance in existance mind you)
[/quote]

It irks me to suggest that the Sith are "bound" to anyone. This is simply not the case.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1309555553' post='2746211']
We're gonna still need a little bit more hate in this world towards us. Having it be mostly confined to Legion is kind of disappointing :/
[/quote]

And right thar is why I like me some Sith!

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1309555553' post='2746211']
[/quote]

You should probably pull a double end reverse and treaty UPN and Legion.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1309508222' post='2745808']
Whereas we are devastated that we will no longer have an indirect link to Legion that will allow us to follow you into a retarded military strategy and then watch as you leave everyone else to try and implement it.
[/quote]

I love you.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1309558909' post='2746243']
You should probably pull a double end reverse and treaty UPN and Legion.
[/quote]
if by treaty you mean viceroyship then perhaps we will

[quote name='Litha Riddle' timestamp='1309558493' post='2746241']
Sad to see things come to this. :(

Thank you for all you did for us NSO.

o/NSO
[/quote]
Litha :wub:

This really was the right thing to do for everyone. See ya around Pacifica.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1309555219' post='2746208']
[color="#0000FF"]I like to think that those who hated us hated us for who we are, and just not due to the NPO treaty. I don't think us being NPOless will change how they feel about us.[/color]
[/quote]

LOL.. I only shy'd away from chilling with you guys cause you signed the stupid treaty. Now that its gone, nothing but pure sith wubs.. :D

At least from me, I dunno bout my alliance :P

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1309576510' post='2746487']
LOL.. I only shy'd away from chilling with you guys cause you signed the stupid treaty. Now that its gone, nothing but pure sith wubs.. :D

[/quote]

I mean, and I say this at the risk of sounding whiny, I feel like we made a name for ourselves prior to the NPO treaty. It just so happened that we decided to formalize a tie we've had since our beginning. As others have said, though, there is a certain degree of stigma that is tied into a treaty with an alliance that causes so much hate.

Then again, don't we in NSO cause that much hate on our own anyway? Ah well, who knows? What's done is done.

[/quote]

I mean of-course my response is expected to be negative since your insulting my alliance, but if your gonna turn your back on someone just because they have friends that you dont like... Then your not a very good ally to have in the first place and I would hope they dont befriend you because who knows when they're gonna treaty someone else you dont like and then your friendship will "Disappear" again?

[quote name='Straylight' timestamp='1309583509' post='2746611']
I'll be quite disappointed if you don't hit me SK.. if you ever get up to my range that is :smug:
[/quote]

Feel free to sell down to my level. :>

(Thanks WC)

I wonder when you two are catching up to me in the only stat that matters :smug:

Edited by silentkiller

[/quote]

Well at least you are honest about it. If anything this gives NSO notice on who's a cheap date.