Joint Anouncement

[quote name='Jaymjaym' timestamp='1309503152' post='2745771']
3 Orders and somehow none of them want to play nice together.
[/quote]

Playing nice with Polar is dangerous to one's health these days. I suspect that shall continue to be the case for some time...

:nuke:

Edited by Crymson

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Valleo' timestamp='1309504934' post='2745787']
You would think belonging to an alliance with the acronym of GOD, that intelligence would fall out of your mouth at least once in awhile, even if by accident. But hey I will keep on believing and you will keep on failing.[/quote]

No, intelligence does not fall out of my mouth, ever. Even other people in GOD can tell you that.

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1309506515' post='2745796']
No, intelligence does not fall out of my mouth, ever. Even other people in GOD can tell you that.
[/quote]

Not that any there would know intelligence if it bit them on the ass.

Edited by Rayvon

[quote name='TheManWithoutAPlan' timestamp='1309507845' post='2745806']
Thank god Legion doesn't have to work with those snots anymore.
[/quote]

Wipe my nose plox, it's all you are good for.

Edited by Griff

[/quote]
Whereas we are devastated that we will no longer have an indirect link to Legion that will allow us to follow you into a retarded military strategy and then watch as you leave everyone else to try and implement it.

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I'm sorry. Would you like me to say that Legion is a great and loyal alliance, and that it was a pleasure and an honor to work with you? Would that little lie flatter and appease you, and somehow make your alliance feel worthwhile?[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1309508529' post='2745813']
[color="#0000FF"]I'm sorry. Would you like me to say that Legion is a great and loyal alliance, and that it was a pleasure and an honor to work with you? Would that little lie flatter and appease you, and somehow make your alliance feel worthwhile?[/color]
[/quote]

[color="#FFFF00"]I[/color][color="#FFA500"]t[/color] [color="#FFFACD"]a[/color][color="#00FF00"]b[/color][color="#DDA0DD"]s[/color][color="#FF8C00"]o[/color][color="#FFC0CB"]l[/color][color="#00FFFF"]u[/color][color="#00FFFF"]t[/color][color="#00FF00"]e[/color][color="#DDA0DD"]l[/color][color="#F5DEB3"]y[/color] [color="#FFFF00"]w[/color][color="#FFA500"]o[/color][color="#00FF00"]u[/color][color="#ADD8E6"]l[/color][color="#FFFF00"]d[/color][color="#FFC0CB"].[/color]
[color="#F5DEB3"]T[/color][color="#FFFACD"]h[/color][color="#98FB98"]a[/color][color="#DDA0DD"]n[/color][color="#48D1CC"]k[/color] [color="#98FB98"]y[/color][color="#FFFF00"]o[/color][color="#FFA500"]u[/color] [color="#00FFFF"]v[/color][color="#DDA0DD"]e[/color][color="#FFFF00"]r[/color][color="#FFFF00"]y[/color] [color="#FFFACD"]m[/color][color="#00BFFF"]u[/color][color="#AFEEEE"]c[/color][color="#FFFF00"]h[/color][color="#FFA500"]. [/color]
:smug:

It's a pity geopolitics has to keep friends apart NSO. [ooc]I'll have to see you for another round of supremacy sometime[/ooc].

TheManWithoutAPlan; can you kindly keep whatever argument you've built up with NSO members in the two days since your arrival in this venue outside this thread please? It would be much appreciated. Thanks.

[quote name='TheManWithoutAPlan' timestamp='1309511968' post='2745829']
Oh? I am, I seemed to stop caring...
Oh wait I never cared.
[/quote]
then please for the sake of your alliance... shut up and take your issues elsewhere.

[quote name='TheManWithoutAPlan' timestamp='1309511968' post='2745829']
Oh? I am, I seemed to stop caring...
Oh wait I never cared.
[/quote]

You do care. This is clearly a "I lost the arguments so i'm going to pretend I dont care" situation. Pretty similiar to the "NANANA I CANT HEAR YOU". You sir, may be the best member i've seen from legion in a while :awesome:

On topic: Sad but neccessary.

Sad to see this treaty break up, I hope your friendship remains intact for a long time. And always remember... You don't need a treaty to do what's right!

On the other hand congrats! No thread is really complete without the "Crymson cheap shot at Polaris"! Woooho!!

[quote name='Banedon' timestamp='1309515334' post='2745843']
Carry on NPO.

It's sad to see NSO willing to turn on their former allies for the illusion of safety and/or military supremacy.
[/quote]

We could of turned to you for the illusion of safety? :lol1:

No one's turned on anyone.