Joint Anouncement

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I for one think it was a smart move on NSO's part. Keep up the spring cleaning Youwish ( Yes I know spring is over with, but Summer cleaning sounded fail).

O/ NSO

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1309524032' post='2745896']
Hmmm .....

Ardus? :wub:
[/quote]
Well now that LOST merged into tLR we do need to refill our Star Wars quota.

[quote]Recognizing that solely a mutual state of friendship and respect is not condusive to a relationship of the strategic nature of the Ordinance of Chaos; both the New Sith Order and New Pacific Order have mutually decided to nullify the Ordinance of Chaos.[/quote]

[IMG]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u51/silverfoxrocker/1302780368114.jpg[/IMG]

They're all words, and I know what you mean, but I probably shouldn't.

Edited by Ardus

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1309531678' post='2745954']
Well now that LOST merged into tLR we do need to refill our Star Wars quota.
[/quote]

Forget Stars Wars, where the hell is Star Trek in the pantheon of Alliances?

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1309532120' post='2745956']
I won't claim to know the internal workings of the NSO-NPO relationship but since NSO seems to enjoy getting beat up all the time, I really doubt it was done for safety purposes. Whatever it was, I have to say I'm happy to see it happen. New Sith Order is the best Order.
[/quote]
We like it rough :ehm:

A respectable move, if only more alliances would be able to realistically evaluate their treaties and come to such decisions. Also...Legion...I know there are a few intelligent members left, for christ's sake totem, Sinatra, Iron Wolf, tell the insufferable twits you have populating these forums to shut up

[quote name='Silent Spectre' timestamp='1309533477' post='2745971']
So all three orders all alone....? Cant play nice with one another... pretty sure this will lead to at least one of you getting rolled... just sayin
[/quote]

I think its fair and honest to say, All three orders have been rolled multiple times already D:

[quote name='Silent Spectre' timestamp='1309533477' post='2745971']
So all three orders all alone....? Cant play nice with one another... pretty sure this will lead to at least one of you getting rolled... just sayin
[/quote]
So be it. The decisions of others are theirs to make and if they want to roll us just to roll us then let them bring it, we wont be forced into a decision or an avenue because there is someone out to get us.

And who says we cant play nice? Being friends does not equal a treaty, if more alliances understood that concept there would be fewer treaties and less of a mess of a web.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1309532919' post='2745967']
A respectable move, if only more alliances would be able to realistically evaluate their treaties and come to such decisions. Also...Legion...I know there are a few intelligent members left, for christ's sake totem, Sinatra, Iron Wolf, tell the insufferable twits you have populating these forums to shut up
[/quote]

I know all about your history with Legion, man, and as such you have no right to speak against us.

Again, good luck to both NPO and NSO... also, where's Order numero tres in this thread? :huh:

Whelp! Congrats Pacifica, I won't ever understand how you maintained your relationship with NSO.
It's a strange world when the Orders are all split up.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1309532919' post='2745967']
Also...Legion...I know there are a few intelligent members left, for christ's sake totem, Sinatra, Iron Wolf, tell the insufferable twits you have populating these forums to shut up
[/quote]
Watching you rip on Legion is the funniest thing. The irony sits too thick.

Edited by Lukapaka

[quote name='Brenann' timestamp='1309534000' post='2745982']
So be it. The decisions of others are theirs to make and if they want to roll us just to roll us then let them bring it, we wont be forced into a decision or an avenue because there is someone out to get us.

And who says we cant play nice? Being friends does not equal a treaty, if more alliances understood that concept there would be fewer treaties and less of a mess of a web.
[/quote]

People forget the 2nd Moldavi Doctrine that was our gift to them. The global oDoAp you know?

Technically we're still bound to NPO by that. (And every other alliance in existance mind you)

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1309535086' post='2745992']
Can't say I've ever been particularly fond of NSO, but I don't know how to feel about this.

Good luck to both parties.
[/quote]

no worries, even if you're not particularly fond of us, we're still, after all, MDPed to you :P

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1309535103' post='2745993']
People forget the 2nd Moldavi Doctrine that was our gift to them. The global oDoAp you know?

Technically we're still bound to NPO by that. (And every other alliance in existance mind you)
[/quote]
Technically you're bound to us too. :smug: